Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
GK P3 probably not this weekend, error problem persists.

dcs.jpg

I don't understand what his problem is. I am not the creator of his level, I don't have a job with as much profit as he does, but I have a computer Intel i5 12 gen processor, Nvidia RTX3090 graphics, 32 GB of DDR4 ram, 1 TB SSD hard drive via SATA, PSU 1000W with Gold certification and I can export a 20-minute video at 60 fps in FullHD resolution in a few minutes and I never had any error. I often edit, adjust stabilization and add sound effects for my GoPro action videos but error?

Last edited:

Mandroid69

Jan 25, 2020

View attachment 2295568

I don't understand what his problem is. I am not the creator of his level, I don't have a job with as much profit as he does, but I have a computer Intel i5 12 gen processor, Nvidia RTX3090 graphics, 32 GB of DDR4 ram, 1 TB SSD hard drive via SATA, PSU 1000W with Gold certification and I can export a 20-minute video at 60 fps in FullHD resolution in a few minutes and I never had any error. I often edit, adjust stabilization and add sound effects for my GoPro action videos but error?
I use davinci resolve also and I can say shit happens with it.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

View attachment 2295568

the answer is honestly probably incompetence. My guess is he's too lazy to actually fix the root causes of any persisting issues and is just brute forcing his way through the process.

notserious111

May 14, 2020
hermann123 Hey would it be possible for you to upscale this 720p release to 4K?

/edit: Mega

Here's the 1080p version.
Im running a upscale now with 4k 60 fps gaia computer model. Not too sure about how it will turn out but ill post it if im ok with it. Wilder uses alot of grain and blurr and so on. Might look like shit upscaled. I have done the lara in trouble with another model that looks ok so.

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
the answer is honestly probably incompetence. My guess is he's too lazy to actually fix the root causes of any persisting issues and is just brute forcing his way through the process.
I think so too. The only thing WD has going for themselves is texture quality. If you look at some of the meshes there are some pretty serious distortions that I never see from other animators that get praise. I mean the animations themselves are very smooth, if not in any way impactful, but he knows what he's doing to some degree, but he's also half-assing it a lot, he's no perfectionist considering what kind of mistakes slip through, and half-speed animations.

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Well that was never in doubt. But just about every scene in this, and I do like some of it, though nothing remotely close to the action Animo brings, is that most of the scenes have appeared before in picture preview format, some dating back years. So he's been sitting on a finished or unfinished render for, probably some time.

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
Kinda expected that it's just gonna be a bunch loops, with different angles. Really disappointing for how long it took to finish it.

I really wonder how long he can keep this up. All these delays and issues, that keep popping up out of nowhere. At some point people gotta be fed up right? There are just so many great new artists out there now. No way this can go forever. All Wildeer has to offer is his Lara model and somewhat decent animation skills.

Shame, I really enjoyed his Lara in Trouble Series, but it's definitely not worth waiting years for it. Don't even know how long it took for Gatekeeper P3 "release", because it seems like it's been ages, reading all these excuses over and over again. In the end, he didn't even finish the animation either, since it's just a "WIP".

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
Kinda expected that it's just gonna be a bunch loops, with different angles. Really disappointing for how long it took to finish it.

I really wonder how long he can keep this up. All these delays and issues, that keep popping up out of nowhere. At some point people gotta be fed up right? There are just so many great new artists out there now. No way this can go forever. All Wildeer has to offer is his Lara model and somewhat decent animation skills.

Shame, I really enjoyed his Lara in Trouble Series, but it's definitely not worth waiting years for it. Don't even know how long it took for Gatekeeper P3 "release", because it seems like it's been ages, reading all these excuses over and over again. In the end, he didn't even finish the animation either, since it's just a "WIP".
He has a graveyard base of supporters on Patreon, Subscribestar and some other platforms. If he wanted, he can keep up this speed indefinitely. He could also disappear for a year. It wouldn't really matter.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021

Oh if only you were right... if only you were...

Sadly in reality, Wildeer could probably not post anything besides a monthly "f you, pay me" message on patreon for a whole year and he would probably keep most of his supporters...
Patreon and all these subscriptions based websites sadly work like this, which is why I despise them!
Once you've gotten a certain number of subscribers it's almost impossible to lose them so once the artists has realised that the content usually starts to go downhill quick... same happened to Wildeer.
Why work 8 hours a day and put effort in when you can work 8hours a week and still earn 10k+ a month?

It's sad but that's how it is... :cautious:(n)

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

Confirmed that 3 more parts planned for this

Ya know Animopron took about a year each for each part of Breaking the Quiet. So about 5 years there. How long has it been since the first Gatekeeper I wonder?

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes