Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

L-K

Jul 14, 2020
I don't understand what his problem is. I am not the creator of his level, I don't have a job with as much profit as he does, but I have a computer Intel i5 12 gen processor, Nvidia RTX3090 graphics, 32 GB of DDR4 ram, 1 TB SSD hard drive via SATA, PSU 1000W with Gold certification and I can export a 20-minute video at 60 fps in FullHD resolution in a few minutes and I never had any error. I often edit, adjust stabilization and add sound effects for my GoPro action videos but error?
Its hard to tell if someone is joking without smileys. But since nobody else commented..
Im no expert either. Far from it. But you DO realize there is a difference in exporting a movie clip vs creating a 3D render right?

With your "GoPro" you already have all the pictures needed for the movie, right? That it takes a couple of minutes for your movie editing software to export it is because it never creates the pictures in the first place. The camera does, right?

With Blender (or other 3D rendering softwares) you render (create) each frame in that movie from scratch. And for each second of movie you need multiple pictures usually at least like 30 (fps). For a 30 minute clip, thats 54000 pictures that needs to be rendered. If it takes 30 seconds to render each picture your looking at 19 days..

And thats AFTER you setup everything in Blender, like create the scenes, making everything move and work and look good.

Im not defending Wildeer but I hate when people draw quick conclusions over shit they know nothing about and then post it as truth on forums instead of looking it up.

No offence, just saying. :)

Yustu

May 22, 2018
L-K ... DashRaider was referring to the issue with Resolve. Wildere had to color correct it (see few posts up) and encountered errors.
In quoted message You can see pix where Wilder states that he "re-rendered video" as in exported 2d material with color correction applied over it and still encountered issues.

No one is talking about rendering as in creating frames from 3D meshes and effect here.

Nov 29, 2021
Its hard to tell if someone is joking without smileys. But since nobody else commented..
Im no expert either. Far from it. But you DO realize there is a difference in exporting a movie clip vs creating a 3D render right?

With your "GoPro" you already have all the pictures needed for the movie, right? That it takes a couple of minutes for your movie editing software to export it is because it never creates the pictures in the first place. The camera does, right?

With Blender (or other 3D rendering softwares) you render (create) each frame in that movie from scratch. And for each second of movie you need multiple pictures usually at least like 30 (fps). For a 30 minute clip, thats 54000 pictures that needs to be rendered. If it takes 30 seconds to render each picture your looking at 19 days..

And thats AFTER you setup everything in Blender, like create the scenes, making everything move and work and look good.

Im not defending Wildeer but I hate when people draw quick conclusions over shit they know nothing about and then post it as truth on forums instead of looking it up.

No offence, just saying. :)
"I hate when people draw quick conclusions over shit they know nothing about"

Yet here you are explaining what 3D rendering is while DashRaider was talking about Wildeer's video editing.

Oh the irony.

Last edited:

L-K

Jul 14, 2020
No one is talking about rendering as in creating frames from 3D meshes and effect here.
Ok. I didnt realize that. I guess I have to read better but when everyone was talking about "re-rendering" I assumed it meant just that an not something else. (I guess Im saying I am not used of hearing that nomenclature when it comes to plain video editing).

"I hate when people draw quick conclusions over shit they know nothing about"

Yet here you are explaining what 3D rendering is while DashRaider was talking about Wildeer's video editing.

Oh the irony.
I thought that the comparison of "rendering" (editing/exporting??) a go-pro video also was a bit weird compared to the project Wildeer was working on (you know, assuming one want to compare apples with apples and all that)

But it seems that you guys know alot more about Wildeers project than I ever bothered reading into. But in contrast to some im actually glad for those that share their vast wizdom and I can only hope that It also means those with that knowledge instead of just posting on a forum also reach out to Wildeer so he can get a similar setup like that i5 with 32gig memory because I have to agree that it sounds insane if a computer like that can cut Wildeers video-editing time from hours/days to minutes.

After all its in everyones interest that his project runs as smooth as possible so I hope that wizdom-sharing not just stays here but actually comes to good use and reaches Wildeer since he seem to be acceptable to advice (thinking back on that he wanted advice on that dissapearing fluid-problem he was having)..

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
it's gonna be fucking next year before we get the sound version that doesn't have a fuck load of errors isn't it

Reactions: RaidenZ

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
"finish all the smaller projects and backlogs"

Like what? Just asspulling excuses? The only backlog is not having finished GK that people have been paying him for 1.5 years
He's probably talking about personal "projects".
Like ordering over 10 hookers to his loft, doing more coke than he's ever done and making even more ridiculous excuses to as why he isn't even half as productive as other 3dx animators etc. :KEK:

Oct 8, 2018
"finish all the smaller projects and backlogs"

Like what? Just asspulling excuses? The only backlog is not having finished GK that people have been paying him for 1.5 years
Audio/voiced versions of his older videos that he promised to add audio/voice to. Halloween vid comes to mind.

Reactions: Icekatana

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
He's probably talking about personal "projects".
Like ordering over 10 hookers to his loft, doing more coke than he's ever done and making even more ridiculous excuses to as why he isn't even half as productive as other 3dx animators etc. :KEK:
But that's all research for the next animations ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Bega81Froa

xxxDreamZzz

Oct 29, 2022
Since I'm curious and like statistics especially in editing, such as cuts, cameras, pan/zooms, and recently trying to estimate render times... I'm currently doing a breakdown of the scenes in GK-p3 WIP and putting them into a spreadsheet. I've done an auto scene-cut in Resolve with corrections for dissolves, and come out with 81 scene clips and 68 original camera shots.

I'm now going through and counting how many loops in each camera shot. At the end, I should have a good idea of how many actual renders were done in Blender. Also taking into account that the cum shots and liquid dynamics are rendered separately and added in post (according to Wildeer). This may take some time that I don't have this weekend, but I may add the spreadsheet to the folder in the link below at a later date. If anyone is interested.

I've uploaded all of the scene-cuts in order of appearance, which includes the duplicate camera shots used in different places along the timeline, often with different loop counts. Might be good for those making banner GIFs, or whomever wants to import them into their own video software and make their own personal cut.

Enjoy!

Notes:
1. the clips are from the original WIP at 1080p, 24 frames/sec.
2. scene 0026 has been deleted because it was just a long black screen between 0024 and 0025.

- PW: GKp3Cut!

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Since I'm curious and like statistics especially in editing, such as cuts, cameras, pan/zooms, and recently trying to estimate render times... I'm currently doing a breakdown of the scenes in GK-p3 WIP and putting them into a spreadsheet. I've done an auto scene-cut in Resolve with corrections for dissolves, and come out with 81 scene clips and 68 original camera shots.

I'm now going through and counting how many loops in each camera shot. At the end, I should have a good idea of how many actual renders were done in Blender. Also taking into account that the cum shots and liquid dynamics are rendered separately and added in post (according to Wildeer). This may take some time that I don't have this weekend, but I may add the spreadsheet to the folder in the link below at a later date. If anyone is interested.

I've uploaded all of the scene-cuts in order of appearance, which includes the duplicate camera shots used in different places along the timeline, often with different loop counts. Might be good for those making banner GIFs, or whomever wants to import them into their own video software and make their own personal cut.

Enjoy!

Notes:
1. the clips are from the original WIP at 1080p, 24 frames/sec.
2. scene 0026 has been deleted because it was just a long black screen between 0024 and 0025.

MEGA - PW: GKp3Cut!
Oh nice, that's interesting, looking forward to the end results! (y)

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

KT243

Jul 20, 2017
Heyas, can anyone re-upload the Lara in Trouble 1-7 no Bulge version by chance ?
My External died and i can't seem to find any Links for it anywhere that are still online :cry:
Much appreciated !

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
hi can someone kindly tell me the duration of the following items:
The Gatekeeper Series
Lara in Trouble Series
Halloween 2020
Halloween 2021

I mean original versions, not alternate versions

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes