Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

xxxDreamZzz

Oct 29, 2022
I'm confused. Does he mean just that one particular sequence, or the entire Gatekeeper - p3?

I asked a few pages back if he was rendering single loops one-by-one, and then doing post work (duplicating, stitching, color, ambient dust, etc.) in a video editor.

This sounds like he renders the enter chapter in Blender, and then only does color and maybe some post cleanup, in a video editor. That surely would explain the massive delays IMO.

Anyone out there with some insight, maybe from his discord, or if they've followed him a long time? I'm relatively new to his work.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
What are GK parts? Will every short animation release now be labeled as a single chapter to make them appear bigger..? :D

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
GKMTAWI.jpg

Text in video for the translator:

Deep in the underground of an ancient Greek ruin Lara finally is close to her prize. There is only one last hurdle to overcome, a massive locked gate that blocks her path to the inner sanctum of the ruined temple.

But she came prepared, having read about that gate in her research she had acquired the rather peculiar key to the mechanism before coming down here.

What she didn’t expect, however, was that inserting the key was just the beginning. It didn’t open the gate, but instead presented her with a rather unique new challenge altogether.

One that she had to face, if she wanted to progress any further and uncover the secrets of the old ruins.

Last edited:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Wow forgot to check this thread for 2 weeks and im glad to see its still clown world. I think wildeer is the one creator i like more than his work, he never stops providing free entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: defalut0815

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
Does anybody have this in higher quality?
can't seem to find it in OP's links. looks like a gifdoozer collab but I can't find it on that thread either.

Reactions: kiss28
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes