hi can someone kindly tell me the duration of the following items:
The Gatekeeper Series
Lara in Trouble Series
Halloween 2020
Halloween 2021

I mean original versions, not alternate versions

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Still not an actual bulge much. Does this guy not know of Animo? And the knee joint is still broken. Well, still anticipating, why not. Asshole winking sounds good. In fact, some of the best scenes in that involved Lara's ass.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
sad he switched away from Pixie..for me Pixie is Lara by now, with how many works she has done for him and other artists being Lara its a bummer..but lets hope the new VA is at least half as good :oops:
Zero's quite good, though I don't think I've heard Lara from her before. Pixie's like the Nolan North of VA's at this point, so she's probably booked to high hell at this point, so can't expect her to be available all the time.

Reactions: Icekatana

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Zero's quite good, though I don't think I've heard Lara from her before. Pixie's like the Nolan North of VA's at this point, so she's probably booked to high hell at this point, so can't expect her to be available all the time.
you make a good point...or...she got sick of wildeer like most of his subs :D

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I know for a fact that ZeroDiamonds is very talented, but I don't think I've heard her as Lara either. I'm sure it will be fine. I wouldn't mind BunniMilk either. She's got a great voice and has a natural British accent.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Just a heads-up for anyone wanting to use AnonFiles: It appears AnonFiles is down. Whether temporarily or permanently, I do not know. Regardless, any AnonFiles link gives me the "503 Service Unavailable" error.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes