Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

HagureBuster

Sep 15, 2022
RadeonG3D is such amazing, rendering in such high quality and high efficiency! I also used to like Strauzek's lara, and looks like theropedude works back to lara project also.

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
DashRaider
Thanks for the update! :D (y)

Regarding the update... oh well, who would have though, it's not going to be released in 2022.
Oh nooo! :oops::eek: Big shock for everyone involved 4sure no one expected this. :KEK:

That being said, where the heck is the throat bulge at?!?!?! She has that huge thing almost all the way in her freaking mouth and there's almost 0 throat bulging?
What?! Come one DelayDeer at the very least give us some proper bulging... :confused:
I don't understand why you want everything right away. Don't be impatient.
After the speech of the fluids, it will also work on the throat, it will not take so long you will see ........ Or maybe not, you won't see it, unless you have a life estimate of another 120 years...

• Haha
Reactions: Bega81Froa

chriszhxi

Oct 10, 2020
This guy needs more exposure holy shit. This is good enough to be on the same level as Nyl2's and Kisxsfm's works.
It's pretty impressive his first work is so complicated, and he's sure good at vfx, so far the best vfx I've seen in nsfw works. But not being picky, I think he should focus more on basic principles of animation, or it's just the “pop and hit” style not my thing, I know it's part because of the scenario, but still.

Edited:
OK, I just checked his patreon.
You may noticed the 'differentness' of my animations, thats because my work is heavily simulation based, means 99,9% of motion in the animations are calculated through simulation engines.
Hair physics, physx ragdoll, softbody physics, particle simulations, smoke/fire/explosion/liquid vfx etc... you name it!
Advantages of creating animations this way e.g are faster and more fluid results. But of course there also are flaws.
I guess this explains it.

Reactions: Bega81Froa

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
It's pretty impressive his first work is so complicated, and he's sure good at vfx, so far the best vfx I've seen in nsfw works. But not being picky, I think he should focus more on basic principles of animation, or it's just the “pop and hit” style not my thing, I know it's part because of the scenario, but still.

Edited:
OK, I just checked his patreon.

I guess this explains it.
I'm kinda interested in what you mean by "pop and hit" and i like how this has turned into a thread for other artist lol

chriszhxi

Oct 10, 2020
I'm kinda interested in what you mean by "pop and hit" and i like how this has turned into a thread for other artist lol
Think of it like sort of popping dance, sometimes it's because animation curves are not smooth enough, lack of ease-in ease-out transition, etc, sometimes it's done by intention for style.

And for the latter, ask Wildeer.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I don't appear to be able to stream it off Mega but if I download it plays just fine
That's not the issue. I ONLY have the audio on the vid. Well had. Had to get some video player extension in order to see it

Derek 70

Dec 15, 2022
The twitter link sets the language to something EU, might want to remove that language part at the end so users can read it in their native language.
View attachment 2198442

Overview:
Wildeer Studio is a 3D artist who makes medium-length and long animations of Lara Croft in difficult situations. Wildeer is one of the best 3D animators of the internet, but also one of the slowest.​

Updated: 2022-11-21
Artist: Wildeer Studio - - - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Pages: 800+ pictures
Length: 170+ animations (1hour+)
Fanart Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Collection List

DOWNLOAD
The Gatekeeper Series:
- - PIXELDRAIN -
Lara in Trouble Series (1-7): - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Pictures: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Halloween 2020: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Halloween 2021: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other vids: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
WIPs: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Full collection compressed: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

2022 Halloween: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: Assets for Blender -
Fan Art Thread - Sig

View attachment 607770 View attachment 2185570 View attachment 2185572 View attachment 531612 View attachment 531614 View attachment 730913 View attachment 730914 View attachment 730916
nice

L-K

Jul 14, 2020
Huh? Do people actualy still install external video extensions and stuff?

I usually just install VLC and never have to do anything else in order to play like 99% of everything..

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz
Nov 4, 2019
Huh? Do people actualy still install external video extensions and stuff?

I usually just install VLC and never have to do anything else in order to play like 99% of everything..
Because VLC sucks in standard functions.
Like "click on a video and play all video files in this folder". Isn't possible with VLC, which alone is the reason I don't use it.

And VLC maybe was the best option to use 15 years ago, but there are a lot of other, better programs nowadays.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes