Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I don't know what his patrons are thinking. He finally finished GK 3 and it looks like he's going to spend the rest of the year on maintenance and re-doing old animations. We still don't have sound from last year's Halloween.

This X-ray thing is fine, but it's mainly just a novelty. Why is he allowed by his patrons to get off task when he should be working on GK4 or, even better, LiT 8? If anyone here subs, did he put a poll up for this? Do patrons really want him getting distracted again?

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I don't know what his patrons are thinking. He finally finished GK 3 and it looks like he's going to spend the rest of the year on maintenance and re-doing old animations. We still don't have sound from last year's Halloween.

This X-ray thing is fine, but it's mainly just a novelty. Why is he allowed by his patrons to get off task when he should be working on GK4 or, even better, LiT 8? If anyone here subs, did he put a poll up for this? Do patrons really want him getting distracted again?
I'm a supporter, I wished he would work on GK4 or LIT8, but I'm probably the only one there who writes to him, and I'm probably going against the flow as it seems. Now he has a lot of work to do with LIT7 X-ray, fluid simulation of anal cum is waiting for him, and there is still sound planned for GK part 2, where Lara will have spoken dialogue. Then maybe a Halloween extended version. I doubt he will work on GK4 this year. I think 2024 will be working on it and 2025 February will be the release. I assume that he will work in 2023 on the X-ray version of GK part 3 (oral part). The supporters are excited about X-ray according to the reactions.
I'm glad we have RadeonG3D and his Sacred Beasts project, he works very fast. Part 3 and corrected part 2 should be published at the end of May. Everything is still going according to plan, he writes. Part 3 takes place underwater for a while. It would be a two-year job for Wildeer. Radeon does it in Blender for one or two weeks. I'm thinking I'll stop supporting Wildeer.

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I'm a supporter, I wished he would work on GK4 or LIT8, but I'm probably the only one there who writes to him, and I'm probably going against the flow as it seems. Now he has a lot of work to do with LIT7 X-ray, fluid simulation of anal cum is waiting for him, and there is still sound planned for GK part 2, where Lara will have spoken dialogue. Then maybe a Halloween extended version. I doubt he will work on GK4 this year. I think 2024 will be working on it and 2025 February will be the release. I assume that he will work in 2023 on the X-ray version of GK part 3 (oral part). The supporters are excited about X-ray according to the reactions.
I'm glad we have RadeonG3D and his Sacred Beasts project, he works very fast. Part 3 and corrected part 2 should be published at the end of May. Everything is still going according to plan, he writes. Part 3 takes place underwater for a while. It would be a two-year job for Wildeer. Radeon does it in Blender for one or two weeks. I'm thinking I'll stop supporting Wildeer.
Well, thank you for the response. I wanted some perspective from a supporter. It seems like you are the only one here actually updating us.

I can't imagine why his supporters would be happy with him fiddling with old animations instead of working on new stuff. Oh well.

I agree that Radeon is amazing.

Reactions: DashRaider

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Well, thank you for the response. I wanted some perspective from a supporter. It seems like you are the only one here actually updating us.

I can't imagine why his supporters would be happy with him fiddling with old animations instead of working on new stuff. Oh well.

I agree that Radeon is amazing.
I really don't understand why it doesn't continue on GK4. After all, it must be boring to put a project aside and then come back to it. When the GK project was started, I had no idea that it would take so long. Unfortunately, Wildeer is obsessed with detail and his work has an endlessly long development process. Now I also support Radeon and it's amazing what new things it brings. His animation quality doesn't have 100% movement, he always focuses on some object and ignores others a bit, but I like that he's not stuck on one scene for three years. When he has a problem with something, he lets it go and moves on. He brought us Lara in Egypt, tentacle-raped Lara in a ritual, Lara inhaling pheromones and getting anally fucked by a guard, then masturbating solo, and now fighting underwater with tentacles. I really admire his work and process, I hope he doesn't lose motivation and keep up his work pace. Wildeer's animations are too slow, it loses passion and surprise, but on the other hand, I consider his Lara model (and its variations, including environments and items) to be a masterpiece. It's really a shame we don't have updates from GK4 and LIT8 development here, I'd really like to see that.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
I really don't understand why it doesn't continue on GK4. After all, it must be boring to put a project aside and then come back to it. When the GK project was started, I had no idea that it would take so long. Unfortunately, Wildeer is obsessed with detail and his work has an endlessly long development process. Now I also support Radeon and it's amazing what new things it brings. His animation quality doesn't have 100% movement, he always focuses on some object and ignores others a bit, but I like that he's not stuck on one scene for three years. When he has a problem with something, he lets it go and moves on. He brought us Lara in Egypt, tentacle-raped Lara in a ritual, Lara inhaling pheromones and getting anally fucked by a guard, then masturbating solo, and now fighting underwater with tentacles. I really admire his work and process, I hope he doesn't lose motivation and keep up his work pace. Wildeer's animations are too slow, it loses passion and surprise, but on the other hand, I consider his Lara model (and its variations, including environments and items) to be a masterpiece. It's really a shame we don't have updates from GK4 and LIT8 development here, I'd really like to see that.
In a dream word we should have Wildeon Studio :BootyTime:

Reactions: Lhyy

Nunya_01

Jan 23, 2023
(workers) Hey boss can we all take a sick month off
(Wildeer) No we can't be so obvious say your new cards are delayed by crypto miners

perperz

May 29, 2017
Does anyone know if the horsecock Wildeer uses in his videos ever has been shared anywhere as a blender file or any usable file to open in blender/daz3d?

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added LiT7 1080p 60fps x-ray version

1.png

All vids are WMed now it seems, even for top tier
Also I noticed there is 60fps versions for almost all vids, old and new, for some 2k
So I may sloooooooooooowly replace the OP with those
Bcs some of them are optimized to less MBs, but some are doubled the size....

p.s still not sure if xray version was worth making

baldur92

Mar 9, 2020
OP Updated

Added LiT7 1080p 60fps x-ray version

View attachment 2653376

All vids are WMed now it seems, even for top tier
Also I noticed there is 60fps versions for almost all vids, old and new, for some 2k
So I may sloooooooooooowly replace the OP with those
Bcs some of the vids optimized to less MBs, but some are doubled the size....

p.s still not sure if xray version was worth making
thanks

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes