Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I love a of animations but I don't think need X-ray scenes at the moment maybe when it's anal sex then it would be interesting in my opinion.

Reactions: Zwart and Treatsxxx

TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
Ngl, it's not gross or anything like that for me, it's just distracting. I can't pay attetion to the rest of the animation - that's really high quality - because I keep trying to wrap my head around the anatomy of that shit. That's on me I guess, but still, it's just distracting me from the actual animation going on around it.

Reactions: Zwart

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
this x-ray shit is a waste of effort. why do people need to see the entrails of the woman?
I would rather see something new.
It's a little pointless really but I think it's cool in certain sex scenes it's not a complete waste if it's a really good scene though there are people who like it, man I prefer normal scenes but new things like x-ray I'm up for it.

TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
It's a little pointless really but I think it's cool in certain sex scenes it's not a complete waste if it's a really good scene though there are people who like it, man I prefer normal scenes but new things like x-ray I'm up for it.
There is one with Gwen x Venom from GuiltyK that uses it in a "good" way. X-Ray is on only on the beginning and afterwards it's disabled/back to normal. Was a interesting variation. Using it sparringly can be a nice touch for an alt version, but having it on for everything is just distracting.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
There is one with Gwen x Venom from GuiltyK that uses it in a "good" way. X-Ray is on only on the beginning and afterwards it's disabled/back to normal. Was a interesting variation. Using it sparringly can be a nice touch for an alt version, but having it on for everything is just distracting.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Good to know this one I hadn't seen yet hmm I know so it was a good variation by the way but using it in moderation is the right thing to do if it doesn't get boring man it's not cool if it's the whole content.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added LiT7 x-ray 1440p60fps
Lara in Trouble Series (1-7) replaced with 60fps version
2022 Halloween replaced with 60fps version

2.gif

I told you, very slow... but I think everything else has 60fps versions in OP already, except wips stuff :unsure:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
The "new" BJ short animation
This will be a short animation, 1-2 minutes, loop. I think the project will be finished in 1-2 weeks. I added a short story that is related to our larger title, GK.

so he posted this message on the 5th and either nobody cared to mention it and/or its not finished yet either :rolleyes:.
but he did post this image yesterday.. something about water droplets? i guess that will excite someone and 2 weeks ago he did post some weird 80s looking tv commercial involving the male character which im not gonna share cos its stupid.

Fzkz5kgWwAgrIa2.jpg

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes