Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I think he just can't animate dogs, horses and minotaurs properly and that's why all this. What do you think?
What do I think? GK part III released in mid February. I think he's got this entire year, and then some, scheduled for some mindless bric-a-brac filler content. This is so he can avoid working on planned content like GK IV or LiT VIII.

The Collector beach scene (vanilla content) will be at least a few more months. Then it will be time to add sound to last year's Halloween. Then it's time for this year's Halloween. Oh look another year passed.

PeachyBuns

May 20, 2020
Oh well... seems like that's what $10.000 a month get's you nowadays.:sleep:
Speaking of, where do you check these days how much a patreon makes? (if you still can at all)
I can't find the "milestones" anymore (i.e. "if i reach X a month i'll do Y"), did they remove the feature completely? I remember the layout being much easier to navigate a few years back.

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
Speaking of, where do you check these days how much a patreon makes? (if you still can at all)
I can't find the "milestones" anymore (i.e. "if i reach X a month i'll do Y"), did they remove the feature completely? I remember the layout being much easier to navigate a few years back.
yh it was removed

Reactions: PeachyBuns

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
This is for Akaman:

> info

I suppose it's a counter that people decide whether to show or not. And such an option has been there for quite a long time, since i remember the likes of Jessica Nigri has not shown it for years

Reactions: PeachyBuns

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
yh it was removed

for others

rougbaron

Jul 18, 2023
don't understand anything here. is there any guidance on how to navigate here? all the videos here are pay videos?

mydave

Jan 2, 2022
Why replacing with those 60 fps versions? Those are less quality renders and encodes. At least leave them both pls. :(

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Not much has changed in my opinion. The important thing is that the animations are well moved.

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
I assume you mean on her left side? its in the same page you mentioned. It is the monolog she gave in the intro CG of the 2013 reboot View attachment 2749135
let me translate;

"as some stupid cunt said, while she was on saudi plane going to fuck camel,
vagina needs constant traveling as she seeks external solution to being vacuous whore
it does not matter what she swallows, she is a princess not a piece of shit

i finally decided to take my flight too. but before i could board plane
couple cultural enrichment import muslims raped me hard like i craved to.
being pushed up my ass really got me going
time to be fucked by horse.

if only daddy had pushed me harder to not be worthless whore, its all his fault"

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
WIP | Consistent character test for comics with Midjourney AI

Hey guys!

The BJ animation is coming to an end. I overcomplicated some scenes a bit to make it more enjoyable. So just the usual. 80% of the animation is complete. After that, I add some details to the scene and start rendering. I hope it's only a few days.

In the meantime, to have some creative content here... We are working on a comic book. We are currently writing the script. We are moving very slowly. This will be the prologue of the Gatekeeper animation. This reveals what Lara is looking for on the other side of the gate guarded by the centaurs. How did she get to this point and why is the buttplug in her butt.

It's not at all certain that we're going to make this comic with AI. But I wanted to try how to work with it.

To begin with, I provided a rendered image of my Lara model.

From three directions:

Then I tried a few scenes. E.g. Young Lara Croft, Lara fighting big tentacles in the jungle, Lara traveling on an old private jet, etc.

Final result:

It can be seen that the A-pose taken in the original pictures is greatly enhanced. However, I explained what I wanted to see in the text. Although the end result is not consistent enough in my opinion, there are some really good pictures. 1690676174826.png

I didn't think Liedeer could stoop any lower, but here we are.
what a fucking hack man

Last edited:

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Lmao, you know what every single subscriber of his probably thought?

"We could really use another AI image generating expert right now!"

• Haha
Reactions: Bega81Froa

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I found this "2023" plans update by him to be entertaining.

Hey guys!

Well, after half a year, it's time to put out the annual plan. Let's start with what interests most people.

Current and future animation projects
0. The BJ short animation + VHS ed. (only tier3)
1. Halloween 22 extended animation with VAs
2. 100K Twitter reward short anim
3. GK Part 4 animation
4. LiT Ep 8 animation

(A short Halloween animation this year october will have to be added to this list.) I determined this in December, then I predicted that GK4 would be released at the end of summer, early fall. This will surely not happen now. But I still consider this year realistic. LiT8 is definitely a 2024 project.

Financing
I don't want to raise the price, in fact... The goal is for supporters to get more and better for their money.

But, I would like to create the opportunity for those who can and want to add more to the project. (You can currently do this on SubscibeStar in the form of a TIP. You can support my work with any amount.)

I am thinking of some solutions. One is gift lists. E.g. Throne, Amazon wishlist, etc. I still need to discuss this with my accountant.

Another is the introduction of a new Tier. Here I would like to attach content or benefits that are not a huge investment of energy for me, but could be worth a lot to you. I mean here e.g. for the blend files, or some exclusive highlights, tutorials (I would make them based on voting). I think I will ask your opinion about this in a separate post, what other rewards you can imagine.

Video quality
This is a change that has already taken place over time. I've already mentioned that I'm switching to 4K videos. This means that according to tier levels, 1080p will change to 4K. And 720p to 1080p.

Leaks and Deception
This is an interesting topic. For a long time I thought this was an advertisement for me. But unfortunately, there are those who present my work as their own. And they profit from it. I condemn this in its entirety.

First of all, I plan to watermark all my work that will be posted on the Internet in the future. In the animations, I will also place several texts that point to me to make things difficult for these people.

Name change, family-friendly image
I am thinking that I should leave the word "studio". Many people think that there is a group working here, with several animators, etc. So they set different expectations on me.

I would like to refine the logo a bit. A little cleaner, simpler, friendlier. Also, I would like to create a watermark that will appear on all my content, not intrusive, but clear.

When these are completed, I would like to finally start a website that brings everything together in one place. In the meantime, I created a Linktree page. For those who don't know about it yet:

Acceleration, efficiency and AI
I still want to use motion capture. First, for the face. This would allow me to add more details to the videos and speed up production.

I think AI can also be useful for us. I think that developments and applications that help in the creation of animation or simulation may appear quite soon in production.

In the beginning, I thought I would make all the models myself. But this suggestion is quite limiting. That's why I want to be open to models made by others. In this way, we can look into several worlds and production will be faster.

Maintaining my own motivation and the interest of supporters
I would like to speed up production with the tools mentioned above (mocap, AI, third party models). This would give me the opportunity to work on other smaller projects in the future. I feel that sometimes variety would be good. And I want to deal with many current topics. The release of Cyberpunk Liberty City is coming. I really like Panam's character. I would love to use it. But there will be a new Mortal Kombat. New Witcher games. These worlds are also very exciting for me. Here, of course, I mean short animations. With a lead time of 1-2 weeks. Similar to Halloween animations. But first, let me get to the end of the current waiting list.

I post when I have something to write or show
I noticed that it is completely unnecessary to post about statuses and plans because most people are too lazy to read. They sign up and burp the question under the first post, to which they would receive an answer a few posts down. I'm not forcing these 3 posts a week. I'm just stressing about it. I couldn't even keep it. Of course, the monthly plans remain and next they start again from month.

A few closing thoughts
My Patreon page continues to grow. I am terribly grateful for your interest and support. On the other hand, the number of supporters on Subscribestar is constantly decreasing. Currently the main platform is clearly Patreon with 3176 subscribers. There are currently 615 on the other platform. I am wondering if both platforms are necessary.

I made a rudimentary Trello page:
Here you can see the plans and status of the project. I'm still working on the template.

What about Twitter? Currently, this interface is my public mouthpiece. It's hard to say how long he has a future. That's why it would be good to have my own website. No more Twitter reward animations are expected. 100K will be the last.

Thanks everyone for the great support!

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes