Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Red_Vellvet

Jan 16, 2018
So let me get this right.....
This guy is making about 40,000 AT MINIMUM (And that is if every supporter is subscribed to only the $1 tier, which we know they aren't)
But if you factor in his other tiers, his price range goes anywhere from to from about $38,400 to $384,000.... give or take
(This ranges from people only subscribed to the $1 tier, to all supporters subbed to $10)
But if you factor in the amount of people subbed to his $5 tier, it's pretty reasonable to assume that this guy is making around $100,000 per year, possibly a little less, possibly significantly more

Now that's a pretty goddamn good income, I don't care WHERE you live (Unless its like San Francisco or Portland in the U.S.)
Now I'm not saying Wildeer is artwork isn't amazing, or that he doesn't deserve his paycheck. His artwork IS very impressive, but lets face it, there's other artists who are making comparable quality artwork (AANiX for example) butuploading at a SIGNIFICANTLY higher rate

Anyways... my point is, this guy is making a upper-middle class income to be practicing his hobby, and he's still asking for more money? All the while his work output has taken a nosedive, with even his loyal fans & Simps pointing out how his output has descreased and his final quality is suffering a bit compared to his earlier stuff.

And then, on top of e-begging for more money on top of his already bloated salary, he heavily implies that he's going to be cutting corners by introducing AI? So we can potentially expect his final artwork quality to suffer?

So were seeing an inverse flow here, of him asking for more money, whilst his overral quality & production rate suffers?
Who is this guy? EA? Activision? Marvel CGI Department?

He also said hes going to give even less updates (Something even his most ardent supports have criticized him for in the past, asking for more updates) and he implied may be distracted playing videogames and not even work on upcoming projects?

Look.... I love this guys artwork.... I really do.... but how can people continue to reward him for this?

Speak with your wallets folks....

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Patreon VS Subscribestar and AI (Patreon)

Hey guys!
I would just summarize here and respond to some of the comments under the previous posts. Also, I would like to clarify a few things.

Patreon or Subscribestar?
I opened my Subscribestar page at the beginning of 2021. I created it earlier, but that's when I started promoting you to use it, because then it was a better alternative to Patreon. There was also a larger flow at that time.
1691369591791.png
Number of Patreon subscribers

After that, I continuously listed Subscribestar as my primary site. Despite this, the number of people continued to decrease, while Patreon's increased in contrast. I suspect this is because Patreon offers many more payment options. And it's constantly evolving. It's still used by plenty of NSFW artists. And subscribers are reluctant to switch platforms if it works. Patreon already works well technically and is constantly developing. Unfortunately, this cannot be said about Subscribestar. And the number of subscribers is decreasing.

I don't want to cancel or drive people back to Patreon, but if we get below a certain number...
The disadvantage of a shared platform is that sometimes there are completely different reactions under one post on the two platforms. The polls tend to be different as well. Of course there would be a common place: Discord. But I can't expect everyone to use it.

Recently, Patreon has been busy clarifying its business rules and terms of use. In this way, it is increasingly clear what their expectations are and thus it is easier to adjust. I see a lot of tweaking after the initial tweaks. Of course, this can change at any time.

So, for now, I don't plan on making any changes in this regard.

Artists or AI
I have already described my thoughts on this in quite a few posts. I haven't replaced any employees or external artists with AI. I can't draw illustrations and I've never worked with 2d artists. But I already asked for a quote. And making a comic book, for example, is not cheap fun. Especially one that is basically free and just an addition to the main production. So, if there was an AI that could give good results... yes, I would use it. Because it's cheap and fast. It's extremely effective. But isn't that what people want? "Get the GK4 ready!", "Where's the LiT8?" etc. "Good, but then why are you working on another animation?" Well, because I'm not a machine either. Please allow me to act as an artist and not as an AI or what exactly do you want???

What is very important is that you can separate those AIs that specifically perform imaging (e.g. Midjourney) and those that can help production. E.g. texturing, rigging, animation, simulations, etc. So they can do partial tasks. I really hope that these will gain more and more space and I will definitely use them. In this way, I will be able to speed up production and make more detailed, longer videos.

I don't see AI as taking work away from artists. There will always be good artists and they will always have work. In fact, I think they will appreciate them much more and earn more in the future. The people who create with their hands and brushes have not disappeared either. They could use a digital board and photoshop. I think the important thing would be to make the AI content recognizable. So that it cannot be abused.

AI or employee
I was advised to hire interns and artists to speed up production. Yes, it would be a good investment in a normal company. But my content is not exactly normal. Building a multi-person business based on which card issuer bans adult content is quite risky. GK and LiT are also not very family friendly. NSFW game developers working in a larger team are a completely different case. They have a much simpler job.

In addition, there are clearly financial reasons. I should change the company form. To tax more and extract the salary of the interns. After which I have to pay taxes again. In addition, the trainee should be provided with a workstation. Because a student probably won't have the money for such a powerful machine that we work on.

The art part may also change. If my activity changes to managing the production, I can participate less. This would definitely make a difference to the videos that were produced. It is not certain that people would get what they came here for. In this case, mechanization would occur much more than if I were to use AI. Of course, this can also be a good discussion topic.
And finally, there is discretion.

Of course, I do not rule out working in a team. In fact, this was my goal when I started Patreon. Unfortunately, a lot has changed on the Internet since then. Now we have to be a little more careful to make it work. We'll see what happens.
Sorry, this got a bit long. I hope I didn't bore anyone with my thoughts. Thanks for the many comments that I tried to answer here. Thanks for reading and your support.

See ya!!!
1691369627801.png

literally nothing in the "artists or AI section" made any actual sense, this guy is fucking stupid. We may finally have the answer to why his production is so slow, because he's an idiot lmao, it's no wonder it takes him so long to make animations if he's got such little capacity for critical thinking.
but the worst part is that some of his supporters, not all thankfully, are encouraging it. Why the fuck would you want to pay for something that's not been created by an artist/animator/creator/etc? you may as well just put prompts into an AI service yourself ffs, at least that way you control the outcome.
Time and time again I'm shocked by the utter stupidity displayed from wildeer and his supporters.

Last edited:

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
I can't draw illustrations and I've never worked with 2d artists. But I already asked for a quote. And making a comic book, for example, is not cheap fun. Especially one that is basically free and just an addition to the main production.
This to me really looks like the saying of a clueless and entitled person. And what the hell does Wildeer mean by "one that is basically free and just an addition to the main production"? It's like they're telling the artist: "This is so simple can you just do this for free or give me a cheap quote?" :poop:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
This to me really looks like the saying of a clueless and entitled person. And what the hell does Wildeer mean by "one that is basically free and just an addition to the main production"? It's like they're telling the artist: "This is so simple can you just do this for free or give me a cheap quote?" :poop:
for real, the whole post is ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: RaidenZ

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I'm so confused that I had to translate this into my native language...

I get the SubcountAndy part

But why in the hell 3D ARTIST needs a team(?)/AI to do a 2D comic? :WaitWhat:

One of the best NSFW animators (yes, still), wants to make 2D comics?? Why and who asked???
If you wanna take a break from animating, do image sets (with text if you want) like Rigid does... why reinvent the wheel?

Dude can't even organize his own work time, to finish pretty much anything...
And wants to hire a team.... gl with that :KEK:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I'm so confused that I had to translate this into my native language...

I get the SubcountAndy part

But why in the hell 3D ARTIST needs a team(?)/AI to do a 2D comic? :WaitWhat:

One of the best NSFW animators (yes, still), wants to make 2D comics?? Why and who asked???
If you wanna take a break from animating, do image sets (with text if you want) like Rigid does... why reinvent the wheel?

Dude can't even organize his own work time, to finish pretty much anything...
And wants to hire a team.... gl with that :KEK:
It's honestly making way more sense why his animations take so long, he's just an idiot I guess? I wouldn't be surprised the delays are a result of his own incompetence at this point, it makes much more sense than just "bad luck" and would explain the frequency. You don't want to assume the person you're supporting is incompetent, but it's honestly the only reasonable explanation at this point.

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
Ok, this is getting silly. I think Wildeer is just arguing with himself now. Let's be fucking honest. This "Team" he is talking about, will be ChatGPT and some AI that generates his art for him. According to him it's basically "free", well not for you, but it's not really about you here. More money, for almost no work, what's there not to like? Plus it makes you look like you are "working".

Wildeer is just lazy as fuck. He gotta be the second somewhat bigger creator, that I've seen selling AI generated art now. In my opinion, this is just scummy behavior.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
It's honestly making way more sense why his animations take so long, he's just an idiot I guess? I wouldn't be surprised the delays are a result of his own incompetence at this point, it makes much more sense than just "bad luck" and would explain the frequency. You don't want to assume the person you're supporting is incompetent, but it's honestly the only reasonable explanation at this point.
I thought it was already established that he is an idiot. After a year of making 10K a month, he openly admitted that he was using only one machine. He posed on it in the day and had it rendering in the evening. I wouldn't be surprised if he still 'worked' this way.

How about this little contradiction: "And making a comic book, for example, is not cheap fun. Especially one that is basically free and just an addition to the main production. So, if there was an AI that could give good results... yes, I would use it. Because it's cheap and fast."

"I don't see AI as taking work away from artists." So it doesn't take money away from artists, but you don't want to pay an artist to do your comic. Do you hear yourself talking?

FYI, this comic was an idea he came up with years ago as a fun little addition to his Lara story. I guess he doesn't want to share his cocaine and hooker money with hardworking artists.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I thought it was already established that he is an idiot. After a year of making 10K a month, he openly admitted that he was using only one machine. He posed on it in the day and had it rendering in the evening. I wouldn't be surprised if he still 'worked' this way.

How about this little contradiction: "And making a comic book, for example, is not cheap fun. Especially one that is basically free and just an addition to the main production. So, if there was an AI that could give good results... yes, I would use it. Because it's cheap and fast."

"I don't see AI as taking work away from artists." So it doesn't take money away from artists, but you don't want to pay an artist to do your comic. Do you hear yourself talking?

FYI, this comic was an idea he came up with years ago as a fun little addition to his Lara story. I guess he doesn't want to share his cocaine and hooker money with hardworking artists.
See, I figured he was just cheap and somewhat lazy, but now I'm certain he's cheap, lazy, and stupid.
Quite the bad combo for a person you want to pay to create something lmao

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023

Hey guys!
I would just summarize here and respond to some of the comments under the previous posts. Also, I would like to clarify a few things.

I opened my Subscribestar page at the beginning of 2021. I created it earlier, but that's when I started promoting you to use it, because then it was a better alternative to Patreon. There was also a larger flow at that time.
View attachment 2832749

After that, I continuously listed Subscribestar as my primary site. Despite this, the number of people continued to decrease, while Patreon's increased in contrast. I suspect this is because Patreon offers many more payment options. And it's constantly evolving. It's still used by plenty of NSFW artists. And subscribers are reluctant to switch platforms if it works. Patreon already works well technically and is constantly developing. Unfortunately, this cannot be said about Subscribestar. And the number of subscribers is decreasing.

I don't want to cancel or drive people back to Patreon, but if we get below a certain number...
The disadvantage of a shared platform is that sometimes there are completely different reactions under one post on the two platforms. The polls tend to be different as well. Of course there would be a common place: Discord. But I can't expect everyone to use it.

Recently, Patreon has been busy clarifying its business rules and terms of use. In this way, it is increasingly clear what their expectations are and thus it is easier to adjust. I see a lot of tweaking after the initial tweaks. Of course, this can change at any time.

Artists or AI
I have already described my thoughts on this in quite a few posts. I haven't replaced any employees or external artists with AI. I can't draw illustrations and I've never worked with 2d artists. But I already asked for a quote. And making a comic book, for example, is not cheap fun. Especially one that is basically free and just an addition to the main production. So, if there was an AI that could give good results... yes, I would use it. Because it's cheap and fast. It's extremely effective. But isn't that what people want? "Get the GK4 ready!", "Where's the LiT8?" etc. "Good, but then why are you working on another animation?" Well, because I'm not a machine either. Please allow me to act as an artist and not as an AI or what exactly do you want???

What is very important is that you can separate those AIs that specifically perform imaging (e.g. Midjourney) and those that can help production. E.g. texturing, rigging, animation, simulations, etc. So they can do partial tasks. I really hope that these will gain more and more space and I will definitely use them. In this way, I will be able to speed up production and make more detailed, longer videos.

I don't see AI as taking work away from artists. There will always be good artists and they will always have work. In fact, I think they will appreciate them much more and earn more in the future. The people who create with their hands and brushes have not disappeared either. They could use a digital board and photoshop. I think the important thing would be to make the AI content recognizable. So that it cannot be abused.

AI or employee
I was advised to hire interns and artists to speed up production. Yes, it would be a good investment in a normal company. But my content is not exactly normal. Building a multi-person business based on which card issuer bans adult content is quite risky. GK and LiT are also not very family friendly. NSFW game developers working in a larger team are a completely different case. They have a much simpler job.

In addition, there are clearly financial reasons. I should change the company form. To tax more and extract the salary of the interns. After which I have to pay taxes again. In addition, the trainee should be provided with a workstation. Because a student probably won't have the money for such a powerful machine that we work on.

The art part may also change. If my activity changes to managing the production, I can participate less. This would definitely make a difference to the videos that were produced. It is not certain that people would get what they came here for. In this case, mechanization would occur much more than if I were to use AI. Of course, this can also be a good discussion topic.

Of course, I do not rule out working in a team. In fact, this was my goal when I started Patreon. Unfortunately, a lot has changed on the Internet since then. Now we have to be a little more careful to make it work. We'll see what happens.
Sorry, this got a bit long. I hope I didn't bore anyone with my thoughts. Thanks for the many comments that I tried to answer here. Thanks for reading and your support.

See ya!!!
View attachment 2832751

literally nothing in the "artists or AI section" made any actual sense, this guy is fucking stupid. We may finally have the answer to why his production is so slow, because he's an idiot lmao, it's no wonder it takes him so long to make animations if he's got such little capacity for critical thinking.
but the worst part is that some of his supporters, not all thankfully, are encouraging it. Why the fuck would you want to pay for something that's not been created by an artist/animator/creator/etc? you may as well just put prompts into an AI service yourself ffs, at least that way you control the outcome.
Time and time again I'm shocked by the utter stupidity displayed from wildeer and his supporters.
1691453537920.png

Jan 29, 2022

Hey guys!

View attachment 2832749

Artists or AI

AI or employee

See ya!!!
View attachment 2832751

This dude is not the clown. He is the whole CIRCUS

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes