Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
*throws a dart at the bingo board*

okay it seems the render crashed and its gonna be another 6-7 days to re-render it because one of the hard drives corrupted then the backup hard drive also corrupted so he lost some of the work, what rotten luck, but then he realised he wasnt happy with the liquid simulations so he needs to redo those again so its least 2-3 more weeks for that, but then he found out the lighting was all off, not correctly generating shadows in real-time, so he needs more time for that.. your looking at february 2024 the earliest.

spoiler - none of that actually happened.. i'm just speculating.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Back to work

Hey guys!

Here again! Rested, recharged.
Lara completely messed up the filming of the poolside animation today when she opened a portal and caused a lot of trouble as usual. Of course, she might have enjoyed it... Fortunately, I managed to get all the creatures back on the portal, so work on the animation can continue tomorrow.

Lara's poolside movie BTS pics:

I hope to finish this week and then the next project can come.
Also, I will soon make a creative game for the 4th part of GK. It will only be available on Discord. It will be similar to the previous ones. You will need imagination and a little creativity.

Good night!

"Lara completely messed up the filming of the poolside animation today when she opened a portal and caused a lot of trouble as usual."
what the fuck does that even mean, what kind of bs excuse is that

Reds12345

Jul 13, 2021
Back to work

Hey guys!

Here again! Rested, recharged.
Lara completely messed up the filming of the poolside animation today when she opened a portal and caused a lot of trouble as usual. Of course, she might have enjoyed it... Fortunately, I managed to get all the creatures back on the portal, so work on the animation can continue tomorrow.

Lara's poolside movie BTS pics:

I hope to finish this week and then the next project can come.
Also, I will soon make a creative game for the 4th part of GK. It will only be available on Discord. It will be similar to the previous ones. You will need imagination and a little creativity.

Good night!

"Lara completely messed up the filming of the poolside animation today when she opened a portal and caused a lot of trouble as usual."
what the fuck does that even mean, what kind of bs excuse is that
The man is a bellend, those are ramblings of a pisshead late for work.

Those pictures though:sneaky:

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Remember how he said that everything is ready and rendering can begin at the start of September? It's now 20th and I'm betting he hasn't even started yet.

1695160763489.png lying-why-the-fuck-you-lying.gif

After all, this shouldn't come as a surprise. Nothing Wildeer says is ever true. See you in 2024, I guess.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
the water droplets were his fucking bigbrain idea, just render it without them so people arent waiting till xmas to see the damn thing, also it looks stupid if she has all these water droplets on her and the guy is completely dry?? realistically the water would roll off her and drip onto him.

Reactions: honkers

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
"Finally guys!

There are only a few hundred frames left and the rendering is ready. I think it will be ready tonight. I made a little video of the final touches on the loop animation.

A little vibe video: or

We have a total of 6000 frames. So the animation will be more than 4 minutes long. I rendered the above video separately in 2K without the water drops and the pool and ocean without water. so one frame is 11 seconds. Otherwise, 2-3 minutes... Not a very optimal solution.

I'm starting the Gatekeeper game/quiz on Discord tomorrow. I still need to render a few images and simplify a few rules. :p The turnaround time will be two weeks. After the game is finished, I immediately start working on the 4th part of GK."

Soon...

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes