Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes
Aug 8, 2023
I remember first seeing his works on rule34vid. I think it was gatekeeper part 2. I was like WOAH! Yes finally a good competitor for Animopron. But after watching his whole career I realized that he is just an another lazy talented animator. I mean look at gatekeeper part 3. It is even worse than Animo's first works. Such a disappointment...

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I'm just gonna post the only important part of the update, word for word
"Unfortunately, I didn't get all the work done and I couldn't start rendering last week. Well, I think there is nothing surprising in this... :D"
and not a single person was surprised, he blames some power outage, lmao

Jan 29, 2022
"Unfortunately, I didn't get all the work done and I couldn't start rendering last week. Well, I think there is nothing surprising in this... :D"
wow, power outage, otherwise he would have put out 5 clips lol.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Hey, don't forget this wonderful snippet.

"So I will start a test at night and if everything is fine, I can start the final rendering tomorrow night."

It's exactly like I just said. He's using one machine and only rendering at night. After years of making this income, he hasn't invested any of his patron's money into his production or workflow. It's almost unfathomable. :poop:

Oct 8, 2018
Hey, don't forget this wonderful snippet.

"So I will start a test at night and if everything is fine, I can start the final rendering tomorrow night."

It's exactly like I just said. He's using one machine and only rendering at night. After years of making this income, he hasn't invested any of his patron's money into his production or workflow. It's almost unfathomable. :poop:
Didn't he talk/lie about getting a studio to work at, so his home wouldn't get hot from rendering, long time ago? Nevermind just getting a portable air conditioner to solve the issue and cost a lot less.

Edit: Quick search later:
https://f95zone.to/threads/wildeer-studio-collection-2023-06-28-wildeerstudio.44606/post-4329656
He got a bigger apartment with a studio room, never solved any of his issues, apparently.

Last edited:

dndxds

May 31, 2021
I think that's the reason why he wants to make 2D comics, that way he will be able to blame photoshop and/or AI for not doing exactly what he had in mind due to bugs or whatever, "I need some more time ( next halloween guys promise ;) )"

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Rendering won't start until September:

BJ animation release only in September (Patreon)

Hey guys!
The plan was to finish it before my vacation, but unfortunately I didn't finish the BJ short animation. I ran into old and new mistakes. I haven't been able to fix everything yet. I need a few more days. The rendering also took much longer than I thought. The sea and node water drops slowed down the process a lot.
I'll be here tomorrow. But I'm rather working on some content that I can share with you. It will probably be a poster and a little BTS animation.
The GK game is also postponed until September. I didn't have time to work it out. Sorry.
I hope to come back rested and recharged at the beginning of September. But I'm not saying goodbye, because I'll be back with another post tomorrow.
See ya!!
Well, you can't really be disappointed if you expect nothing from the start.

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Watched the new BJ animation. Guy looks like a statue, conveniently wearing a mask so no extra animation is necessary. Lara's asshole is nice and so are the textures, but her weird broken arm takes you out of it. He also release some summer poster of Lara, and again it's the arm. Her forearm is the length of her bicep, and it ends up looking more like a foot than anything. This fucking guy.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Watched the new BJ animation. Guy looks like a statue, conveniently wearing a mask so no extra animation is necessary. Lara's asshole is nice and so are the textures, but her weird broken arm takes you out of it. He also release some summer poster of Lara, and again it's the arm. Her forearm is the length of her bicep, and it ends up looking more like a foot than anything. This fucking guy.
Wildeer has nice models, but his animation has always been a bit slow and boring. I literally had to edit some of his videos to speed them up. He'll try to convince you he made an X-minutes long animation, when in reality it's hardly a half of that, played in slow-motion.

Reactions: iwantfreehentai

lolgg991

Aug 22, 2020
Wtf new animation? Share!!

• Angry
Reactions: Keffisch
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes