Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

HoneyMan

Mar 16, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a DAZ version of Wildeers Lara? Of not, would it be possible to convert her? :rolleyes:

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

Hey! Well, the thing is, LiT ep 6 is delayed. There are several reasons for this. I made a new rig. This is not perfect yet. (But better than the old one.)
Another thing is that I tried a new workflow. I linked the character to the project file. Unfortunately, this did not prove to be a good idea. I then read it in the official documentation. I asked other animators. Unfortunately, I could not remedy the problems that arose. And I don't spend more time on that now. So I got back to the old workflow. Unfortunately, I spent a few days on this.
Then I'm getting to know Cycles now. Even the previous LiT episode had reached the maximum GPU ram limit, so I couldn't render it. And there will be two characters in this section. I need to optimize the scene.
So I complicated things a little bit. I was able to copy most of the animation. So it wasn't lost.
There will be a new pose in this episode. And a new toy. Large glass toy. Lara's ass will be dilated.
WIP images:
Originally, the new character would have been a male soldier. But I will change that now. I wrote the text. It would be much sexier to hear this from another woman’s mouth. She will be the puppy trainer. A competing treasure hunter. And later, she will help the soldiers put their cocks in Lara.
In short: Preparing for LiT ep 6, new pose, new character (female), new toy, ass game, more WIP soon.
Good night!
View attachment 728166 View attachment 728167 View attachment 728168

So I suppose he was inspired by the situation in Animopron, where there is also a woman in charge.
Soo next lit epesode will bee woman abuse lara ?

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
I've really only seen 1 good tentacle video imo
I can't remember the name but about 45 minutes long. A girls friend gets infected on a spaceship , then turns into a large blob like monster with tentacles to have its way with her. She trys to act like she's not into monsters and all that but we know.
Whats the name bro?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It's too bad Project Zygote was abandoned. He had scheduled 4 episodes of 15 minutes each. However, he would have to find a way to work faster if he wants to complete the project in his lifetime.

View attachment 729127

View attachment 729122

WOW! This looks incredible!

What a tragedy it was never finished. I'd 100% support this one all the way to completion.

There's not enough Lara + Tentacles out there.

Reactions: BlackCobalt

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It would still be rape, therefore banned.
Maybe there's a way around that concept. Maybe with a change of dialogue and themes, it goes from rape to, something like "Oh, this tentacle creature is releasing a pheremone mist that makes me want to be impregnated by it!!"

A bit less extreme and a bit more sci-fi fantastical, you know?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Maybe there's a way around that concept. Maybe with a change of dialogue and themes, it goes from rape to, something like "Oh, this tentacle creature is releasing a pheremone mist that makes me want to be impregnated by it!!"
Drug sex is rape too, at least for Patreon staff.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Drug sex is rape too, at least for Patreon staff.
Well, not drug per se, more like "Hmm...all of a sudden I'm extremely horny, and I really feel like getting this tentacle inside."

Just saying I've seen people skirt the Patreon rules by careful wording and themes. You can make it "consentacle" partway through, in a way.

Reactions: SgtUnderground

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Every naked pixel need to consent to being used according to Patreons rules. I dunno why lewd artists & game devs bother with that cancel culture shite anymore.. Should just go over to subscribestar or better crowdfunding site instead of letting themselves get hassled and constrained by that holier than thou Patreon crap.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I wish they hadn't bunched all the video's in a bundle, just makes it longer to download. Grr...o well there's time.

Reactions: kopasex

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Blonde Lara? Don't know how I feel about this. But it's nice that he goes for all that interests him or just feels like it might work.
She's a villain he's going to customise for the Lara in Trouble series. He said she will encourage the men to fuck Lara.

pepeevil.png

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes