Aug 11, 2017
Anybody know when lit
Ans gatekeepr will relase ?
His July plans are:

July production
  • I make LiT ep 6
  • I continue with Gatekeeper Part 3
  • Lara gets a new look
  • Rendering images (Lara's blacktape poster, 10000 follower on twitter thx, 3500, 5000 goals reached thx images)
July project plans
  • Update the public library
  • Start the new Creator tier
  • NSFW Illustrator artist search (he will create cover images, prologue images for animations, brand design, etc.)

So, it seems that the Gatekeeper part 3 won't be released this month.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Puppy trainer WIP 360

Hey guys! Tits, hips, waist, buttocks and thighs after shaping the new character. She also got a new rig. This is not perfect yet. Neither do the characters. But enough for the current part.

Nude and cloth 360 versions:

I finished with the LiT 6 animation today. I will continue with simulations. Lot fluid and softbody sim. As usualy, LiT is slowly, I'm sorry. I'm trying to find a solution.

Other: Fantastic! Together, Patreon and Subscribestar achieved the last goal. I have $10,000. Incredible. So far, we haven't spent money (eg on an animator) so that the office / studio can be realized as soon as possible. I'm going to count a bit over the weekend. And I might be looking for an animator to help with the work soon. For example, if I could just find a clever person for LiT. That would be a big help to me.

Other: Thank you so much for the many help offers. Some people could help with website creation, some with rigging, text writing, voice acting work, moderation. And so on. Very good feeling. I will try to think about and make good use of this support as well.

Thanks for all!
Have a nice weekend!

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

Puppy trainer WIP 360

Hey guys! Tits, hips, waist, buttocks and thighs after shaping the new character. She also got a new rig. This is not perfect yet. Neither do the characters. But enough for the current part.

I finished with the LiT 6 animation today. I will continue with simulations. Lot fluid and softbody sim. As usualy, LiT is slowly, I'm sorry. I'm trying to find a solution.

Other: Fantastic! Together, Patreon and Subscribestar achieved the last goal. I have $10,000. Incredible. So far, we haven't spent money (eg on an animator) so that the office / studio can be realized as soon as possible. I'm going to count a bit over the weekend. And I might be looking for an animator to help with the work soon. For example, if I could just find a clever person for LiT. That would be a big help to me.

Other: Thank you so much for the many help offers. Some people could help with website creation, some with rigging, text writing, voice acting work, moderation. And so on. Very good feeling. I will try to think about and make good use of this support as well.

Thanks for all!
Have a nice weekend!
Thank u for sharing bro !!

Juggernaut108

Dec 9, 2017
U think he need to go more extrem with is vids?
I wouldn't say 'more extreme'. But "dildo in pussy" is just too ordinary and boring. Every onlyfans clip looks the same. A girl is lying on the bed with her legs wide open and shoves a dildo into her pussy. Wildeer has the power of animation and what does he animate? A girl who shoves a dildo up her pussy. It's like Hollywood is making a movie where someone goes shopping for 2 hours in an organic grocery store.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
I wouldn't say 'more extreme'. But "dildo in pussy" is just too ordinary and boring. Every onlyfans clip looks the same. A girl is lying on the bed with her legs wide open and shoves a dildo into her pussy. Wildeer has the power of animation and what does he animate? A girl who shoves a dildo up her pussy. It's like Hollywood is making a movie where someone goes shopping for 2 hours in an organic grocery store.
I agree and i say it all the time.
Max is an amazing artist.
But he need to make is vids more sexy
In a cartoon i can goo all the way noting is stoping u. So he can do all kind of inresting things... so i agree with u
He need to make litel bit more crazy

Reactions: Jstain and dmoxi89

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017

Puppy trainer WIP 360

Thanks for all!
Have a nice weekend!
Using funds to build a studio/hire assitants to increase production for the benefit of subscribers instead of hoarding it all and working even slower? What a concept!

Looking forward to anything Wildeer does because it's really damn good, especially if he uses the money properly like it sounds like he is.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yes:

Hey! Here's a fresh render. Lara and the Puppy trainer are waiting for the rendering. They seem to feel pretty good.

Joke aside: the animation is done, the simulation is done. Tomorrow I still have to adjust the cycles settings and finalize the lights and go to the rendering. I am now rendering for the first time in my life an animation of this size with cycles. There may be mistake in it. And the render time is also significantly more than with Eevee. Unfortunately, Pixie isn't available for a few weeks either. This is the case.
There will be a very important vote this week.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
Yes:

Hey! Here's a fresh render. Lara and the Puppy trainer are waiting for the rendering. They seem to feel pretty good.

Joke aside: the animation is done, the simulation is done. Tomorrow I still have to adjust the cycles settings and finalize the lights and go to the rendering. I am now rendering for the first time in my life an animation of this size with cycles. There may be mistake in it. And the render time is also significantly more than with Eevee. Unfortunately, Pixie isn't available for a few weeks either. This is the case.
There will be a very important vote this week.
Thank uu

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
[QUOTE = "rf96, post: 3867614, membro: 159753"]
Sì:

Hey! Ecco un nuovo rendering. Lara e il trainer Puppy stanno aspettando il rendering. Sembrano sentirsi abbastanza bene.

Scherzo a parte: l'animazione è fatta, la simulazione è fatta. Domani devo ancora regolare le impostazioni dei cicli, finalizzare le luci e passare al rendering. Ora sto rappresentando per la prima volta nella mia vita un'animazione di queste dimensioni con cicli. Potrebbe esserci un errore. Inoltre, il tempo di rendering è significativamente maggiore rispetto a Eevee. Sfortunatamente, Pixie non è disponibile per alcune settimane. Questo è il caso.
Questa settimana ci sarà un voto molto importante.
[/CITAZIONE]

Wow what a nice close-up. There are too few of them in lit

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes