Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

LiT SiX rendering has begun

Hey guys! Okay. Episode 6 of LiT seems to have come together. Rendering is already in progress. After optimization ~ 2 minutes per frame. We have 2832 frames. This is ~ 94 hours rendering. During the day I will not render only at night. As before. The plane will go on weekends. Then we will move better.

I will finish the LiT poster / cover image this week. I'm updating the Gatekeeper project. Unfortunately, I used the new workflow there as well (linked model). I have to go back to the old one there too. I messed this up. I will be putting an important vote over the weekend. This will be active for a long time.

A Lara look poster is coming next week. Either lingerie or blakctape. This month, the Puppy Trainer will get a new look. (and her name) More specifically, I'm correcting the current look. And of course we continue to Gatekeeper. Also, I rethink my plans and try to find some compromise.

Good night!
- Max

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I wish Gatekeeper part 3 included a bit of anal, then a bit of oral sex (ATM) and pussy sex. Why make a clip where we know that it will just oral and then wait half a year for the next part. However, the animation and Lara are absolutely phenomenal. I think these (Wildeer projects) are the hottest videos and renders ever. So Wildeer thank you for everything I can see.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
I wish Gatekeeper part 3 included a bit of anal, then a bit of oral sex (ATM) and pussy sex. Why make a clip where we know that it will just oral and then wait half a year for the next part. However, the animation and Lara are absolutely phenomenal. I think these (Wildeer projects) are the hottest videos and renders ever. So Wildeer thank you for everything I can see.
<div data-xf-p="1"></div>

I tend to agree with you.
In my opinion it will be more interesting and exciting. If the video has more than one act.
And while all sorts of things will happen to him than we will know in every section what is going to happen and what is expected to happen next.
And one more thing.
It takes a long time for a video to be published and I think it ruins the experience. The gatekeeper 2 was two months ago.
And still do not know when 3 will be released. This passing time is devastating.
And even until the video is published it is without sound and again have to wait.
Too bad Max's supporters don't talk to him about it

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I tend to agree with you.
In my opinion it will be more interesting and exciting. If the video has more than one act.
And while all sorts of things will happen to him than we will know in every section what is going to happen and what is expected to happen next.
And one more thing.
It takes a long time for a video to be published and I think it ruins the experience. The gatekeeper 2 was two months ago.
And still do not know when 3 will be released. This passing time is devastating.
And even until the video is published it is without sound and again have to wait.
Too bad Max's supporters don't talk to him about it
I really liked the videos from Animo "Lara and Horse 2" part 3 where Lara experimented with a horse penis. She started by taking out the anal plug followed by oral sex, body riding and then she tried anal. It was such an unpredictable surprise. It's a pity that the Lara model from Animo did not have better body proportions. Her legs hip and butt are too small. Wildeer's Lara is an incredibly pretty woman (long athletic legs, realistic gymnastic ass, elegant calves... simply everything. It's a little sad that working in Blender is more of an experiment. Many things in it are unstable. On the positive side, it doesn't cost any money. I have a little experience with it and it does incredibly nice renders (of course it requires a powerful GPU - graphic card and DDR memory).

Reactions: oz1

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
Hello friends.
Can someone please explain to me why render. Takes so long.?
I want to ask because the video itself is less than 2 minutes.
So why process it in the software takes 4 days?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hello friends.
Can someone please explain to me why render. Takes so long.?
I want to ask because the video itself is less than 2 minutes.
So why process it in the software takes 4 days?
A movie is made out of single frames you'll need atleast 30 frames per second to have a decent fluid motion (more frames are better), 30 single frames are One second of the movie (thats 3600 single renders for a lenght of 2 minutes playtime (120 seconds).

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
A movie is made out of single frames you'll need atleast 30 frames per second to have a decent fluid motion (more frames are better), 30 single frames are One second of the movie (thats 3600 single renders for a lenght of 2 minutes playtime (120 seconds).
Ohhh i get it..
Tell me. There are computers thet can made it faster ?

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ohhh i get it..
Tell me. There are computers thet can made it faster ?
ofc, you can use a render farm with dozens of pcs to parting the rendering.

tl;dr The jungle Book needed 37 million hours render time (one single frame needed 14 to 24 hours on average).

Reactions: oz1

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
ofc, you can use a render farm with dozens of pcs to parting the rendering.

tl;dr The jungle Book needed 37 million hours render time (one single frame needed 14 to 24 hours on average).
Is there a free way to share our hardware and speed up the process?

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

LiT Season 1 cover

Hey guys! This will be the cover of the first season of the LiT series. How do you like it?

HD version:

LiT ep. 6 render status: 289/2832
Thank u !

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
37.000.000 hours
that is in days
1.541.666 days
that would be in years
4.223 years.

Are you sure it took THAT long? WICKEDp4th ? :ROFLMAO:
IF you've just had read the link i provided in my previous post you would have known. (y)

Dec. 2018 : Taking as an example the “Next Gen” movie, released this year. It’s 93 minutes long, with an average render time per frame of 3.76 hours (which is on the low side for the industry). This means a total of 133,920 frames and 503,539 render-hours for rendering the entire movie. So a single node rendering the movie would take almost 700 months, or 58 and a half years to complete it. As they used 2,500 nodes from the cloud to render it, they were able to complete it (with all the versions) in just over one month.

bbtest

May 17, 2017
Actually that is a common way of measuring compute task:
If the project was to run on a single machine, how long would it take?

Project managers use that estimates to determine how many computers in their servers they would need to finish the project in a reasonable amount of time.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes