Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
IF you've just had read the link i provided in my previous post you would have known. (y)

Dec. 2018 : Taking as an example the “Next Gen” movie, released this year. It’s 93 minutes long, with an average render time per frame of 3.76 hours (which is on the low side for the industry). This means a total of 133,920 frames and 503,539 render-hours for rendering the entire movie. So a single node rendering the movie would take almost 700 months, or 58 and a half years to complete it. As they used 2,500 nodes from the cloud to render it, they were able to complete it (with all the versions) in just over one month.
Hey freind.
Can u uploud here the pic of the belly and tits?
Please.

• Angry
Reactions: equalizzoR

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
6k?!
Let’s hope there’s a single patron owning equipment capable to layout it.
Otherwise it’s a waste of rendering clock.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
I dont understand.
He said 96 hours of render(4 days)
It was wensday.
Whay isant out yet ?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I dont understand.
He said 96 hours of render(4 days)
It was wensday.
Whay isant out yet ?
Then he has to add sound and do some other post-rendering works. He said no release this month.

kekaroon

Oct 29, 2017
On the topic of how much effort goes into these animations (and how long it takes to render) - I spent about 7-8 hours trying to learn how to make basic animations and posing. I honestly didn't realize the work that goes into SFMs and such until now. Can't post the very basic animation that I did in blender, however it took about 1 hour to render a extremely basic video with no environment on a 1070 and 9700k oc'ed to 5.

Spoilered is a very amateur render:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bbtest

May 17, 2017
Can't post the very basic animation that I did in blender, however it took about 1 hour to render a extremely basic video with no environment on a 1070 and 9700k oc'ed to 5.
Which Blender version are you using? Most particularly I want to know if you are using CUDA, OptiX or Intel AI denoiser?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The month is almost done.

afaik he wrote in one of the last updates (July 22nd), that he'll only render at nighttime.

Reactions: oz1

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So.... when do u think lit will be out
I don't know. It all depends on syncronisation/sounddesign i guess. Maybe it will be around the 10th of August but thats just me wild guessing. :LOL:
Edit:
Ehm...the soundless Version might be earlier ofc.

Reactions: oz1

kekaroon

Oct 29, 2017
Which Blender version are you using? Most particularly I want to know if you are using CUDA, OptiX or Intel AI denoiser?
Using whatever the latest is, I think 2.8.3. To the second question - I don't quite know. I just used whatever default settings there was and rendered with evvee (cpu based) because I couldn't quite get the cycle renderer to work with my lightning well.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes