Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
Friends, what do you think we will do a questionnaire here in the group?
What do you think should be Max's next project?

1. Blonde blue-eyed 18-year-old athlete who became a black family sex slave. Who does to her as she pleases and abuses her.

2. Continue with Lara's adventures only with tentacles

3. Simulate an alien invasion of the world and taking girls to be the sex slave of the invaders.

4. In the world of the Lord of the Rings take sexy elfs girls and make them bitches of gobelins and orcs.
I am confident and expect evolutions in LIT. Lara should not be abandoned.

Reactions: oz1

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Last WIP images from LIT SIX

Here are some final renders from Episode 6. There is no post-production on them yet.

Final render images:
We are currently at 1863 frames. There are still ~ 1000 left.

When it will be ready? I have no idea. When I set up Cycles there was a frame for 2 minutes. Now 6 minutes. I tested it at the beginning of the episode and the scene there isn’t very complex. Unfortunately, as the many skin and glass toy came in... I didn’t think it would throw rendering time so much.

Another problem is that I don't have an external render machine. I can render at night and on weekends. We are so hot now that we can no longer get air in the room. So the last two nights I didn’t even render so I could sleep. I tried to make up during the day. Of course, this is not a solution. Until the next animation, I want to solve this somehow.

In the case of Cycles, the post-production will also be slightly longer. (For Eevee, the report was largely adjustable) For Cycles, a lot of things have to be set up afterwards. So, it still takes time. But this is being made and it will be worth the wait.

In August, I will focus on Gatekeeper. I'm trying to start something with LiT. But I will detail this in the August plans.
Thanks!

Good night!
- Max

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
I haven't been here in a long time, and there's so much news here. :) That's good.

You know anything about Gatekeeper's continuation?

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

Last WIP images from LIT SIX

Here are some final renders from Episode 6. There is no post-production on them yet.

Final render images:
We are currently at 1863 frames. There are still ~ 1000 left.

When it will be ready? I have no idea. When I set up Cycles there was a frame for 2 minutes. Now 6 minutes. I tested it at the beginning of the episode and the scene there isn’t very complex. Unfortunately, as the many skin and glass toy came in... I didn’t think it would throw rendering time so much.

Another problem is that I don't have an external render machine. I can render at night and on weekends. We are so hot now that we can no longer get air in the room. So the last two nights I didn’t even render so I could sleep. I tried to make up during the day. Of course, this is not a solution. Until the next animation, I want to solve this somehow.

In the case of Cycles, the post-production will also be slightly longer. (For Eevee, the report was largely adjustable) For Cycles, a lot of things have to be set up afterwards. So, it still takes time. But this is being made and it will be worth the wait.

In August, I will focus on Gatekeeper. I'm trying to start something with LiT. But I will detail this in the August plans.
Thanks!

Good night!
- Max
There's something I do not understand. When Max reached the $ 10,000 target.
He wrote that he would rent a small studio or studio and start working from there on the project. ?
So why is he still working from his room? And as a result of the heat that the editing of the film causes him in the room, he stops the editing operation and then the production is damaged.
It is not time for him to take his projects and goals more seriously.? As if the man really earns $ 10,500 a month !! From his patrons Screenshot_20200801-180431_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200801-180431_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
There's something I do not understand. When Max reached the $ 10,000 target.
He wrote that he would rent a small studio or studio and start working from there on the project. ?
So why is he still working from his room? And as a result of the heat that the editing of the film causes him in the room, he stops the editing operation and then the production is damaged.
It is not time for him to take his projects and goals more seriously.? As if the man really earns $ 10,500 a month !! From his patrons View attachment 754680 View attachment 754680
Imho most of this "goals" on Patreon are just chitchat to have there something standing. I really do not believe that he will rent a studio and multiple workstations and servers and so on with just 10k $ a month. Be honest with yourself would you? This income is not fix, it can be over in just two or three months and then he sits in his totally awesome studio and can't pay the rent.

Last edited:

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
That's why he is planning to rent a place, not buying one.

If he managed to save most of the money that came in through Patreon and Subscribestar he can afford to allocate some of that money to rent a place, buy machines and maybe to pay an assistant. It is realistic with the monthly income. And in case support would break away he could pack up his stuff and move out by the end of the next month.

Just raising my eyebrow at people saying that the "production is damaged" - he had to stop rendering so he could sleep in his own room. Nothing was damaged, the rendering process is just slowed down due to that.

I wish people would give the guy a break, even with all the shady moneygrab projects around on Patreon and elsewhere.

Reactions: Creeping Death

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
That's why he is planning to rent a place, not buying one.

If he managed to save most of the money that came in through Patreon and Subscribestar he can afford to allocate some of that money to rent a place, buy machines and maybe to pay an assistant. It is realistic with the monthly income. And in case support would break away he could pack up his stuff and move out by the end of the next month.

Just raising my eyebrow at people saying that the "production is damaged" - he had to stop rendering so he could sleep in his own room. Nothing was damaged, the rendering process is just slowed down due to that.

I wish people would give the guy a break, even with all the shady moneygrab projects around on Patreon and elsewhere.
Overall a question I asked makes sense.
How is it that a man gets so much money.
He urges his supporters that ... when he reaches a certain amount of money he will do a certain thing for the sake of this financial support. And when that time comes. Ignores his promise.
Total simple question

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It will be released when it's ready not earlier. Constantly asking random questions about Max's whereabouts doesn't speeding up the rendering process.
If you think he is to slow or makes the wrong stuff, feel free to try it on your own.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
It will be released when it's ready not earlier. Constantly asking random questions about Max's whereabouts doesn't speeding up the rendering process.
If you think he is to slow or makes the wrong stuff, feel free to try it on your own.
‍♂

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
TBH $10,000 sounds like a lot... but just remember, Patreon takes roughly 10%, TAXES take another 25%-60% depending on where you live, I hire voice actors and actresses, rendering takes time and money, etc etc etc... it all begins adding up rather quickly.

When I reached my Patreon goals, I followed through on my promises but it did take me two or three months to do so.

Wilddeer seems passionate about their work and they produce really nice content. Give them some time. It's a lot to juggle... animation is a VERY difficult process, rendering can be a very difficult process, fluid simulations are a very difficult process, finding the right equipment can be a very difficult process... None of these things are exactly easy to do when you are trying to do them all at once.

Just give them some time =) I have a feeling they will continue to create some really great stuff and expand as soon as they feel the time is right and they know what they are doing.

Dai3er

Mar 30, 2019
Does anyone know if he shared his scenes? (he mentioned in his older patreon post that he intends to do it for top tier/content creator backers).
I only found few models.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes