Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yes, of course, this comic was my first steps in Blender. I try work with the app for the first time in my life. And before rendering (just Lara and primitive background) I upgraded the GPU and DDR because Blender doesn't want a CPU but GPU and DDR. In my first test work (comics) I focused on the poses and everything was from Wildeer public material. When Max release more public material, I will create better things in the future :cool:
You have some assets in Blender here, see the castle here.

Reactions: biały wilk

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
Guys yesterday I read two posts against Max, I wanted to answer but I can't find them anymore. What's going on?

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
It's available to download on Patreon and here.
I seen Lara model, come pumpkin and LIT assets shared, no animation itself (maybe that was not shared by patrons).

Did You used this? I have one next to me and I must say that noise of that thing, even on "low" setting is unbearable for me to sleep.
But that's personal taste and it seams like this is not bothering him as he does it (or at least states that he renders and night).

10k USD is not much.
Few years back when I was doing a gig for some EU company they wanted to hire artist to do some 3D animation and quotation they go was 10k EURO / month. So it all depends on Your skills.

Personally I think he does keep his word (more or less) but apparently Patreons feel differently as support did droped by 1k (now is 9,6k + 200 subs.) from 10,5k.

Regarding "production is damaged" - every biger project is rendered to image sequence not to video directly. This is to prevent situation when render crashes, power outage etc. Than after process is completed image sequence is imported into Video editor and rendered to the final file.

What I don't understand is why he uses only one machine?
One for development and other as rendering machine / farm. With his income he can easily afford machine with 2/4 x RTX 2080 Ti. If that's not an option, due to i.e. no space in flat / room, heat + noise, wasted money as this will be only used when rendering whole animation, with doesn't happen to often, then there are other options, like rendering farm. There are already farms that support Blender (it's enough to just send ZIP blender file with simulation etc. baked) and pay the bill. This part to me feels shady from Wildeer Studio.

PS. When You read "renting / building own little sutdio" keep in mind that this will be rented flat with 1 room, usually 40 m2 and depending on location it's cheaper / month than 1 x RTX 2080 Ti (in my country for 1 RTX 2080 Ti I can rent such flat for around 4/5 months). This all depends on his location.
If i was him i'd keep it on the DownLow. You can save money if you really wanted to. A Rig is a one time investment and if ur rendering then ur gonna spend 2k USD - 3k USD or heck go nuts and spend 4k USD "He can afford it" so yeah he's rich now and he can actually afford to have people work for him but i highly doubt that since if you started on ur own and you can get by on ur own that's still preferable "working with people and having expectations is a pain in the ass, if you want something done do it urself" but sure he can get more work done but what's really the rush here since he pumps up good content and it reach thousands to millions on video platforms so im betting his a lone wolf. So yeah he's rich and there's nothing wrong with that if u have a good product and you deserve it since you can never be TOO RICH anyways.

As long as he's an unknown god he can rent wherever he wants and i know a video creator which is richer that lives on a dump "oh yes, like downtown detroit style dump" heck just do it on ur basement while living a Walter White style life "maybe Wildeer is actually a high school teacher for all we know" so yeah reality is often not what you expect. Heck i expected more from that friend of mine since he's making all this money and still living in a dump i couldn't believe it and his reason is "Milk it while its hot, no reason to blow it all up as it comes so i prefer to invest and save" < - - now this is more likely.

Edit: I followed some of the early video creators that started it all and they we're making alot but as time goes by better creators pop up and they pretty much just downsized so investing in ur current product is cool and all but the big picture here is as long as you have something HOT make it till it breaks and don't spend needless amount of money on it since it's like making ART "you have to know when to stop and call it ur masterpiece" after that you just wait till everything blows over and save as much as you can and move on coz you never know if you make another masterpiece after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: dmoxi89

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

LiT ep 6 is further delayed. I rendered all the frames. But last night I noticed that the last 1000 frames were bad. The model's hand is slipped. The error has been fixed. I don't understand the reason. There may be a Blender bug. I even started rendering in the evening. 250 frames have already been completed. Now in 0-24 I’m going to push this until it’s done. I really want to finish at last. Until then, everything else stands. This is also important because of Gatekeeper, because I started it the same way and there may be these errors. So I want to wait for this now. And then I proceed to Gatekeeper accordingly.
The post-production process will also be new. There may be errors here too. So I can’t say a date for the release. I can only promise that I will deal with this 100% from now on.
Now I will have time to take care of my administrative affairs. There will be posts about this until LiTSiX is ready.
Thanks!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

LiT ep 6 is further delayed. I rendered all the frames. But last night I noticed that the last 1000 frames were bad. The model's hand is slipped. The error has been fixed. I don't understand the reason. There may be a Blender bug. I even started rendering in the evening. 250 frames have already been completed. Now in 0-24 I’m going to push this until it’s done. I really want to finish at last. Until then, everything else stands. This is also important because of Gatekeeper, because I started it the same way and there may be these errors. So I want to wait for this now. And then I proceed to Gatekeeper accordingly.
The post-production process will also be new. There may be errors here too. So I can’t say a date for the release. I can only promise that I will deal with this 100% from now on.
Now I will have time to take care of my administrative affairs. There will be posts about this until LiTSiX is ready.
Thanks!
You deserve a (y) for sharing with us, Thank you :)

I must confess that this news do suck, I was looking so forward to this. :cry:
Well well hopefully we get good episode when its done though :)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Well, shit happens!
It's done, when it's done. No reason to bitch about it. I have enough other stuff that can keep me occupied until LiTSix is ready.

Yes, PixieWillow adds a whole new level of quality to the short movies.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

LiTSiX compositing tips and new WIP pic

Hey guys! We're sleeping tonight. :D Completed. All frames are ready. The result was 3050 frames.
Tomorrow I will make the post-production, the cut, and the episode will be available to my patreons. (I hope) I’m also doing post-production on the animation in Blender and DaVinci. Now I'm going to show you the part of Blender. I'm not a pro. This is a basic node.

I render two pictures:
  • Combined image
  • Mist data (Yes it is a very dark picture)
I compositing in a separate file. I load two image sequence:
Download my compositing blend file:
And that will be the end result:

After that, I do color correction in DaVinci, add camera shake and film grain effects.
In the future, I will also write about Mist data creation and DaVinci post-production.

Good night!

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

LiTSiX compositing tips and new WIP pic

Hey guys! We're sleeping tonight. :D Completed. All frames are ready. The result was 3050 frames.
Tomorrow I will make the post-production, the cut, and the episode will be available to my patreons. (I hope) I’m also doing post-production on the animation in Blender and DaVinci. Now I'm going to show you the part of Blender. I'm not a pro. This is a basic node.

I render two pictures:
  • Combined image
  • Mist data (Yes it is a very dark picture)
I compositing in a separate file. I load two image sequence:
Download my compositing blend file: MEGA
And that will be the end result:

After that, I do color correction in DaVinci, add camera shake and film grain effects.
In the future, I will also write about Mist data creation and DaVinci post-production.

Good night!
Thank u !
Is the "mist data" opens to some one?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
If i was him i'd keep it on the DownLow. You can save money if you really wanted to. A Rig is a one time investment and if ur rendering then ur gonna spend 2k USD - 3k USD or heck go nuts and spend 4k USD "He can afford it" so yeah he's rich now and he can actually afford to have people work for him but i highly doubt that since if you started on ur own and you can get by on ur own that's still preferable "working with people and having expectations is a pain in the ass, if you want something done do it urself" but sure he can get more work done but what's really the rush here since he pumps up good content and it reach thousands to millions on video platforms so im betting his a lone wolf. So yeah he's rich and there's nothing wrong with that if u have a good product and you deserve it since you can never be TOO RICH anyways.

As long as he's an unknown god he can rent wherever he wants and i know a video creator which is richer that lives on a dump "oh yes, like downtown detroit style dump" heck just do it on ur basement while living a Walter White style life "maybe Wildeer is actually a high school teacher for all we know" so yeah reality is often not what you expect. Heck i expected more from that friend of mine since he's making all this money and still living in a dump i couldn't believe it and his reason is "Milk it while its hot, no reason to blow it all up as it comes so i prefer to invest and save" < - - now this is more likely.

Edit: I followed some of the early video creators that started it all and they we're making alot but as time goes by better creators pop up and they pretty much just downsized so investing in ur current product is cool and all but the big picture here is as long as you have something HOT make it till it breaks and don't spend needless amount of money on it since it's like making ART "you have to know when to stop and call it ur masterpiece" after that you just wait till everything blows over and save as much as you can and move on coz you never know if you make another masterpiece after that.
Spending 4k isn't going nuts when you consider what a RTX Titan alone costs already. ;)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

[ON AIR] LiTSiX 1080p animation, no sound

Hey guys! Finally!

1080p, 2 min 40 sec animation: R E D A C T E D

As soon as Pixie returns I will talk her from sound. The sound will make the experience complete. In the beginning, the Puppytrainer will talk a lot.
I won a few more seconds with the cut. This made the animation a little longer. I can apply this in the future. I tested a lot of new things in this episode. (new rig, new workflow, new jiggle addon, new render engine, new charater, ...) There's something that didn't come in. Indeed. Most of the new things I didn’t like. But I keep trying to get better quality.

This is my first larger animation rendered with Cycles. It took a very long time. And the Gatekeeper will be 10-12 minutes long. Five times longer than this. And even more spectacular. I have to try other alternatives here as well. (Renderfarm, own dedicated render machine)

There are a lot of tasks, I am motivated. Thank you for your patience and kind words.

Have fun.
- Max

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes