Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Yustu

May 22, 2018
Does anyone know if he shared his scenes? (he mentioned in his older Patreon post that he intends to do it for top tier/content creator backers).
I only found few models.
It's available to download on Patreon and here.
I seen Lara model, come pumpkin and LIT assets shared, no animation itself (maybe that was not shared by patrons).

He should buy a (portable) AC unit to cool down his room with all that money.
Did You used this? I have one next to me and I must say that noise of that thing, even on "low" setting is unbearable for me to sleep.
But that's personal taste and it seams like this is not bothering him as he does it (or at least states that he renders and night).

10k USD is not much.
Few years back when I was doing a gig for some EU company they wanted to hire artist to do some 3D animation and quotation they go was 10k EURO / month. So it all depends on Your skills.

Personally I think he does keep his word (more or less) but apparently Patreons feel differently as support did droped by 1k (now is 9,6k + 200 subs.) from 10,5k.

Regarding "production is damaged" - every biger project is rendered to image sequence not to video directly. This is to prevent situation when render crashes, power outage etc. Than after process is completed image sequence is imported into Video editor and rendered to the final file.

What I don't understand is why he uses only one machine?
One for development and other as rendering machine / farm. With his income he can easily afford machine with 2/4 x RTX 2080 Ti. If that's not an option, due to i.e. no space in flat / room, heat + noise, wasted money as this will be only used when rendering whole animation, with doesn't happen to often, then there are other options, like rendering farm. There are already farms that support Blender (it's enough to just send ZIP blender file with simulation etc. baked) and pay the bill. This part to me feels shady from Wildeer Studio.

PS. When You read "renting / building own little sutdio" keep in mind that this will be rented flat with 1 room, usually 40 m2 and depending on location it's cheaper / month than 1 x RTX 2080 Ti (in my country for 1 RTX 2080 Ti I can rent such flat for around 4/5 months). This all depends on his location.

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
Why do we have to judge Max? Do this, do that, rent, buy, hire. Let's give him time, if you have any doubts and you're among the supporters, no one puts the gun on your head. If you're not, remember that you're the last one who can judge his honesty because you're getting everything for free.

Max's work deserves a lot of respect for me, the quality is great and he does everything by himself, let's give him time.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Why do we have to judge Max? Do this, do that, rent, buy, hire. Let's give him time, if you have any doubts and you're among the supporters, no one puts the gun on your head. If you're not, remember that you're the last one who can judge his honesty because you're getting everything for free.

Max's work deserves a lot of respect for me, the quality is great and he does everything by himself, let's give him time.
That are just some people who are immaturly impatient, asking every day about updates and why he hasn't finished already.

And yes the quality of Max's work is outstanding!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Personally I think he does keep his word (more or less) but apparently Patreons feel differently as support did droped by 1k (now is 9,6k + 200 subs.) from 10,5k.
Not really. That's the same happening to every dev, every new month. Because some of the patrons payment don't go through the number decreases. And if you have many many patrons you have also more patrons whose payments didn't go through.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

August plan

Hey guys!

I am currently in terrible overload. So I wouldn’t really promise anything for August now. I have no idea what I will be able to finish and what I won’t. I will try to improve this situation. On the one hand, I'm reorganizing production a bit. I don’t want to eliminate anything, but presumably instead of a monthly appearance, it’s conceivable that 1-2 things will arrive every two months. When I find the solution, I write it. Of course, this is only temporary. Until I bring in the backlog. Or as soon as there is a new workforce, we will try to get back to the original schedule.

LiT: There are less than 200 frames left. Unfortunately there are a bug or two that I don't know yet to fix now or then with the audio version. I'm still thinking about it. I don’t even know if I’ll stay with the Cycles render engine or go back to Eevee for the next animation. It was pretty stressful that way now.

So the very simple plan for August:
  • I'm making Gatekeeper p3 (priority!)
  • LiTSiX publishing
  • Order LiT audio work from Pixie. (She is on leave until 18)
  • And what else fits... what's been left out so far.
Unfortunately, the last few weeks have become quite chaotic. I tried to make some kind of system (new workflow for animation) , but it just got worse. So now I’m trying to start a little bit early, clearing up the tasks.

I would ask everyone to read the news in the feed first. And if you can’t find a question for your answer just write me a private message. Thanks!
Thank you for your support! Amazing, very motivating. Maybe I spun myself over because of it.

- Max

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

August plan

Hey guys!

I am currently in terrible overload. So I wouldn’t really promise anything for August now. I have no idea what I will be able to finish and what I won’t. I will try to improve this situation. On the one hand, I'm reorganizing production a bit. I don’t want to eliminate anything, but presumably instead of a monthly appearance, it’s conceivable that 1-2 things will arrive every two months. When I find the solution, I write it. Of course, this is only temporary. Until I bring in the backlog. Or as soon as there is a new workforce, we will try to get back to the original schedule.

LiT: There are less than 200 frames left. Unfortunately there are a bug or two that I don't know yet to fix now or then with the audio version. I'm still thinking about it. I don’t even know if I’ll stay with the Cycles render engine or go back to Eevee for the next animation. It was pretty stressful that way now.

So the very simple plan for August:
  • I'm making Gatekeeper p3 (priority!)
  • LiTSiX publishing
  • Order LiT audio work from Pixie. (She is on leave until 18)
  • And what else fits... what's been left out so far.
Unfortunately, the last few weeks have become quite chaotic. I tried to make some kind of system (new workflow for animation) , but it just got worse. So now I’m trying to start a little bit early, clearing up the tasks.

I would ask everyone to read the news in the feed first. And if you can’t find a question for your answer just write me a private message. Thanks!
Thank you for your support! Amazing, very motivating. Maybe I spun myself over because of it.

- Max
Disappointing to hear that even in August we will not receive anything ... It's a pity that everything is delayed and at the beginning of every month it starts with lines of
I did not deliver .. I do not know ...
Very disappointing, I actually expected the tempo to go up and not go down ... for three months to get (not yet) one clip of less than 2 minutes?
disappointing.

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
Max's an excellent artist I'll give him that... but not the best project manager.
Well, find me a project manager who can better organize work and time without knowing the working method yet. Maybe what you don't want to understand is just that: Max still has to find the right software for him, so he does test on testing. And when you test, the times become unknown.

oz1: Max didn't say he didn't release anything in August, don't be disappointed.

Reactions: oz1

Yustu

May 22, 2018
dmoxi89
I'm not patron and didn't searched but IIRC he is using Blender. Initially went with eevvee render engine and for last episode switched to Cycles with has non linear nature, meaning that one frame can render in 1 minute other in 10 minutes this all depends on content, while eevvee gives, more or less, more linear rendering times.

I see that no one commented on reason why he didn't used render farm when doing that long cycles render for last episode, was there some official word from Max regarding this (just curiouse) ?

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
I'm confused as to why he switched; his stuff looks incredible even without cycles unless I'm blind and missing something.

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Perhaps curiosity. Cycles is definitely better quality than evee, so if he wants to get more experience in something that will translate out of the online smut world, it's good to learn :p

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Gatekeeper's "tool" update WIP 4K images

Hey! I updated the centaur's "tool". New rig, new skin material. Adjustable 1-2 preset looks: Base, BBC, human color, big toy.

All versions:

These alternative versions will be available at part 3. We will vote on this.
It's a hybrid (horse-human) weapon. The model will be available soon.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

Gatekeeper's "tool" update WIP 4K images

Hey! I updated the centaur's "tool". New rig, new skin material. Adjustable 1-2 preset looks: Base, BBC, human color, big toy.

All versions:

These alternative versions will be available at part 3. We will vote on this.
It's a hybrid (horse-human) weapon. The model will be available soon.
The modrl will be available soon"....
What does he means?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Centaur's cock, if released, I can make new renders or new comics. Here is my previous work I would like to create new images but I do not have free time to create 3D models and objects and Wildeer (Max) does amazing things.
You should add a background though.

Reactions: DashRaider and oz1

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
You should add a background though.
Yes, of course, this comic was my first steps in Blender. I try work with the app for the first time in my life. And before rendering (just Lara and primitive background) I upgraded the GPU and DDR because Blender doesn't want a CPU but GPU and DDR. In my first test work (comics) I focused on the poses and everything was from Wildeer public material. When Max release more public material, I will create better things in the future :cool:

Reactions: dmoxi89 and rf96
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes