Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Here are the Judges!

Hey! Unfortunately, I failed to announce a great thing. Judges (moderators) help with my work on the Discord server. Fortunately, the community is great so far. The "biggest" problem is that NSFW content goes to SFW channels. :D However, this must also be observed. I can't be up to date on all channels. So they are my eyes and ears and hands too if needed. I am very grateful for their selfless help. Please listen to them.

If you have a great idea, fantasy, story that you would like to see in an episode, connect to our server and share it with us. But you can also watch lots and lots of content created by others on thematic channels. It's worth joining.

I will restart the community survey polls. There will be one tomorrow.

LiT ep. 6 render status: 1151/2832

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

Here are the Judges!

Hey! Unfortunately, I failed to announce a great thing. Judges (moderators) help with my work on the Discord server. Fortunately, the community is great so far. The "biggest" problem is that NSFW content goes to SFW channels. :D However, this must also be observed. I can't be up to date on all channels. So they are my eyes and ears and hands too if needed. I am very grateful for their selfless help. Please listen to them.

If you have a great idea, fantasy, story that you would like to see in an episode, connect to our server and share it with us. But you can also watch lots and lots of content created by others on thematic channels. It's worth joining.

I will restart the community survey polls. There will be one tomorrow.

LiT ep. 6 render status: 1151/2832
Can some one explaine what he say here ?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Can some one explaine what he say here ?
He's praising his community and the mods from his discord server, but sometimes some of his works (NSFW - not safe for work) were posted on channels/platforms that are safe for work (SFW). This causes some trouble.

The mods/judges helping him with their selflessnes to delete his works from said SFW channels.

Reactions: oz1

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
He's praising his community and the mods from his discord server, but sometimes some of his works (NSFW - not safe for work) were posted on channels/platforms that are safe for work (SFW). This causes some trouble.

The mods/judges helping him with their selflessnes to delete his works from said SFW channels.
Ohh ok
Thanks

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

New survey: What do you think about supporter only content?

Hey guys! So, our community survey poll series continues. The purpose of this is to get to know you and your needs better. There will be a larger questionnaire soon. And a Q&A is coming soon where you can ask to me.

The topic here is simple enough, I wonder how satisfied you are with the content for support.
Thank you!

Everything is great, just keep it up
16%

I trust you, you know what you're doing
22%

I want more WIP content
3%

I want more final rendered images, eg BTS images, posters, wallpapers, etc.
5%

I'm only interested in animation, put all your energy into it.
53%

463 votes total

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
I voted for the second option from top. Not sure if the animations would get done significantly faster if he does less WIP or rigging for rendered images like the things he mentions there. Although the vote heavily implies that.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
For me it's definetly option five. Animations with this quality and those kinks I haven't seen anywhere else. Although, things like the cover he made for LiT Episode 1 are amazing, no question.

Reactions: armion82 and oz1

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
I split between 3 and 5...given the release times, having something to fill the time wouldn't hurt would be bad

badbad01

Jun 11, 2020
Dear mister wildeer,
Please, please, please, please, please, and please make sure there is a scene where it goes from lara anus all the way thru her mouth like mr animpo horse scene. Lara ia a ttufh girl, she can handle anything. Thanks phd wildeer for making lits of people happy

Reactions: LucasLeels and oz1

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
Dear mister wildeer,
Please, please, please, please, please, and please make sure there is a scene where it goes from lara anus all the way thru her mouth like mr animpo horse scene. Lara ia a ttufh girl, she can handle anything. Thanks phd wildeer for making lits of people happy
I hope the gaetkeepr will go and become more extreme
More action.. more unike acts.. more stuff that will blow our mind

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
Friends, what do you think we will do a questionnaire here in the group?
What do you think should be Max's next project?

1. Blonde blue-eyed 18-year-old athlete who became a black family sex slave. Who does to her as she pleases and abuses her.

2. Continue with Lara's adventures only with tentacles

3. Simulate an alien invasion of the world and taking girls to be the sex slave of the invaders.

4. In the world of the Lord of the Rings take sexy elfs girls and make them bitches of gobelins and orcs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

1. Blonde blue-eyed 18-year-old athlete who became a black family sex slave. Who does to her as she pleases and abuses her.

3. Simulate an alien invasion of the world and taking girls to be the sex slave of the invaders.

4. In the world of the Lord of the Rings take sexy elfs girls and make them bitches of gobelins and orcs.
I would vote for: 1.
and with 2, 3, 4 as 2nd, 3rd and 4th option :LUL:

May 8, 2020

#3 would be my first choice. #2 is also good though. The rest, nah...

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes