Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

oenwolf

Jul 22, 2017
How do you know? I couldn't find anything about vacation on her twitter.
From this post:

August plan

Hey guys!

I am currently in terrible overload. So I wouldn’t really promise anything for August now. I have no idea what I will be able to finish and what I won’t. I will try to improve this situation. On the one hand, I'm reorganizing production a bit. I don’t want to eliminate anything, but presumably instead of a monthly appearance, it’s conceivable that 1-2 things will arrive every two months. When I find the solution, I write it. Of course, this is only temporary. Until I bring in the backlog. Or as soon as there is a new workforce, we will try to get back to the original schedule.

LiT: There are less than 200 frames left. Unfortunately there are a bug or two that I don't know yet to fix now or then with the audio version. I'm still thinking about it. I don’t even know if I’ll stay with the Cycles render engine or go back to Eevee for the next animation. It was pretty stressful that way now.

So the very simple plan for August:
  • I'm making Gatekeeper p3 (priority!)
  • LiTSiX publishing
  • Order LiT audio work from Pixie. (She is on leave until 18)
  • And what else fits... what's been left out so far.
Unfortunately, the last few weeks have become quite chaotic. I tried to make some kind of system (new workflow for animation) , but it just got worse. So now I’m trying to start a little bit early, clearing up the tasks.

I would ask everyone to read the news in the feed first. And if you can’t find a question for your answer just write me a private message. Thanks!
Thank you for your support! Amazing, very motivating. Maybe I spun myself over because of it.

- Max

Reactions: SgtUnderground

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Before i download anything, does this guy do anything else than dildos? Kinda boring when you have guys like animopron with his horses.

thisislife

Jul 2, 2020
Anyone know what Max's background in 3D is? Was he a hobbyist or did he do character modelling before starting Wildeer Studio?

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes