Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Knyazev

Aug 2, 2017
I would like to see if author is able to create VR content of this stuff, If he do I'm the first one to support

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Yo,

Crazygamer43
rf96

I can understand the separate versions with different audio streams (like sound+narration or sound alone), but the versions with no sound are a complete waste of space, on the servers, on our systems, and on our download speed. They simply have no reason of existence. Let's give some credit to fappers in that they are able to find the mute setting in their media player of choice, and delete the superfluous "no sound" versions of the archives please (only when this is not the only version ofc). You will do good for all of us.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yo,

Crazygamer43
rf96

I can understand the separate versions with different audio streams (like sound+narration or sound alone), but the versions with no sound are a complete waste of space, on the servers, on our systems, and on our download speed. They simply have no reason of existence. Let's give some credit to fappers in that they are able to find the mute setting in their media player of choice, and delete the superfluous "no sound" versions of the archives please (only when this is not the only version ofc). You will do good for all of us.
I'll remove it when WildeerStudio publishes the version with sound.

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
L'ho visto di nuovo. I saw him again. What I like about Max's Lara is Lara... Too bad that in this episode you do not see.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
I'll remove it when WildeerStudio publishes the version with sound.
I specifically said:

(only when this is not the only version ofc)
I'm not talking about the new episode 6. The episodes 4 and 5 in the first archive are both in "sound" and "no sound" versions (and they account for unnecessary 500MB more in the archive).

PS: But I guess we can't give credit to people such as Bryon Smothers and blubbi_extrem to pay attention before judging mindlessly...

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I specifically said:

I'm not talking about the new episode 6. The episodes 4 and 5 in the first archive are both in "sound" and "no sound" versions (and they account for unnecessary 500MB more in the archive).

PS: But I guess we can't give credit to people such as Bryon Smothers and blubbi_extrem to pay attention before judging mindlessly...
I shared what was in Wildeer's archive.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Changes in production (LiT, monthly new look, etc.)

Hey guys! Thank you for the great welcome to LitSiX!

There will be a thing or two that I will change in production. I learning from the current LiT production and rendering. I will not be working on two animations at once in the future. So I'm going to do them alternately. I am now working on Gatekeeper p3. And until it’s done, I won’t start into LiT ep 7. This also means that there will be no LiT animation every month.
In return, LiT will also receive more energy input. So far, I’ve been trying to condense production into a week. This usually failed. I grabbed a lot of things, missed a lot of things out of the scene.

The structure of LiT episodes will change. At the beginning there will be an approx. 1 minute with introductory dialogues, narration. And then stone hard actions. More pose, more camera views. This will take about 3 minutes. We will see more of the characters’ faces. And there will be a full movie version as well. That is, I put the parts together after each episode released.

With this, I will transfer the LiT to the archive according to the tiers. To make it simpler. And from now on, there will also be leveled versions of this.
Lara (or another character) gets a new look every month and I also change my promise. I won't stop making animations either. New looks are coming, but only between the two animation productions.

And I try to give more extra content to the higher tiers.
Thank you for your continued support. Thanks for the a lot of feedback you sent. I try to use them usefully.

Have a nice weekend!
- Max

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

New update on Centaur weapon WIP image, animation

Hey guys! I finished upgrading the centaur weapon. I tried a very useful addon. This is the Mesh tension addon.
Read more here:

The point is that you can dynamically create wrinkles or tight skin with it.

Old material:
New material with the Tension map:
Tension map:
Mark new details:
Jerk animation: or HQ:

I will use this for Lara as well. Eg for facial expressions.

These are small details, but I think they are very important. An animation will be good from a lot of small details.
I'll be on leave tomorrow. I'll be back on Friday. I'm looking for a new sound designer.

Unfortunately, Pixie was unable to take on the work of LiTSiX. It is also conceivable that she will remain Lara’s voice. We'll see.

badbad01

Jun 11, 2020

Changes in production (LiT, monthly new look, etc.)

Hey guys! Thank you for the great welcome to LitSiX!

There will be a thing or two that I will change in production. I learning from the current LiT production and rendering. I will not be working on two animations at once in the future. So I'm going to do them alternately. I am now working on Gatekeeper p3. And until it’s done, I won’t start into LiT ep 7. This also means that there will be no LiT animation every month.
In return, LiT will also receive more energy input. So far, I’ve been trying to condense production into a week. This usually failed. I grabbed a lot of things, missed a lot of things out of the scene.

The structure of LiT episodes will change. At the beginning there will be an approx. 1 minute with introductory dialogues, narration. And then stone hard actions. More pose, more camera views. This will take about 3 minutes. We will see more of the characters’ faces. And there will be a full movie version as well. That is, I put the parts together after each episode released.

With this, I will transfer the LiT to the archive according to the tiers. To make it simpler. And from now on, there will also be leveled versions of this.
Lara (or another character) gets a new look every month and I also change my promise. I won't stop making animations either. New looks are coming, but only between the two animation productions.

And I try to give more extra content to the higher tiers.
Thank you for your continued support. Thanks for the a lot of feedback you sent. I try to use them usefully.

Have a nice weekend!
- Max
Mister, plese allow lara to find a rod and execute the sounding to the penis. Also make sure it goes all the way and thru her mouth when she does anal. Mr animorphin horse idea was superp but to bad his animation was not that good as todays like yours. But his idea was brilliant, so the presdure is on you sir. Thanks again for the work mister

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Mister, plese allow lara to find a rod and execute the sounding to the penis. Also make sure it goes all the way and thru her mouth when she does anal. Mr animorphin horse idea was superp but to bad his animation was not that good as todays like yours. But his idea was brilliant, so the presdure is on you sir. Thanks again for the work mister
Mister, please don't listen to this one! The current amount of exaggeration is more than enough. Those anal/mouth impalement is ridiculous and simply no turn on. Thanks for listening to the voice of reason :)

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes