Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Fluid test

Hey! I bought the Flip fluids addon yesterday. There will be quite a few wet frames in this part. I need to know better because I am not satisfied with my fluid simulations so far. After two days of trying, I came to a flawed simulation. These many trials are very time consuming. I planned to take some good little WIP pictures of Lara's breasts yesterday as I snatch. Well, that's how it worked...

Flip fail simulation: :(
Mantaflow simulation: :(
and pics:

So that's not nearly what I want. I also want to improve a lot on physics and material. I'm sorry for these lame pictures. I hope the next post will be nicer. :)

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

News and more fluid WIPs

Hey guys! We have now reached a baseline condition for the cream. It is a little denser and sticky. A good starting point. There will be two types of fluid in p3. A
pre-secretion. It's more fluid. And a fill. The slightly thicker the more sticky. I will share my settings with you in another post.

"Cream" animation:
Material WIP images:
More test anims:

The next thing I want to try is wet maps. That is, dynamic painting. Keep a print on the liquid on the skin.
Good news: I have the voice actress of the Puppy trainer. She will be VoiceLikeCandy. She was very kind and helpful. And he has already sent a sound sample as
well. It will be fantastic. Lara's voice will still be Pixie. She is fantastic too. :) But I haven't got an appointment from him yet.

I have yet to finalize the sound designer. Some applied and I also received a few recommendations. Over the weekend, I review their work and decide.

Good weekend! Last of the summer. Enjoy it.
- Max

menchi75

May 30, 2020
I like his idea of the new more realistic breasts but I think the execution isn't quite there so the old ones still look better for now.

Reactions: dmoxi89

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

BTS Gatekeeper P4 pose HD images

Hey! Here's a little behind the scenes picture. Unfortunately, the vertical Insta UI is not very good at this. Sorry. :(

HD image:

But I hope you like this pose. This is because it will be visible in the next Gatekeeper section (i.e. P4).
I'll make some crate that Lara can push there. And so you can comfortably reach both holes of the Centaur. :p

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019

Hey! Here's a little behind the scenes picture. Unfortunately, the vertical Insta UI is not very good at this. Sorry. :(

HD image:

But I hope you like this pose. This is because it will be visible in the next Gatekeeper section (i.e. P4).
I'll make some crate that Lara can push there. And so you can comfortably reach both holes of the Centaur. :p
Please, can you upload images directly here? Imagur wants to log in :-(

Reactions: Anita Deek

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

HD image:

So this is from the mext part ?
Part 4 ?

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
That's a little disappointing but maybe I'm jumping to conclusions. I thought Lara was going to do oral before anything else, and here's a preview of something that doesn't look like anything that was planned. But atleast there is some news about Gatekeeper.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
That's a little disappointing but maybe I'm jumping to conclusions. I thought Lara was going to do oral before anything else, and here's a preview of something that doesn't look like anything that was planned. But atleast there is some news about Gatekeeper.
Oral in part 3, this is a preview of part 4. Read the text above.

Reactions: Zwart and dmoxi89
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes