4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah I think I do understand what You mean. It's probably about the scale. When You have a pixel art game, the scale is not as big as here usually, so I would say, it may be the thing You dislike. But it's not a modern pixel art, but old styled one, which You cannot see too often nowadays. And the problem is, today We have much higher resolution compared to the past so those pixels are just too big and the overall image looks kinda bad (even if it's not that bad actually). Which means, what the dev should do here is to increase amount of pixels instead of their size, so it would look much better. I hope You get what I mean ^^'
You are pretty much correct.

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
Can't seem to find the flashlight thats needed for dark areas
Basically you have to place the first fuse box's fuse inside of the second fuse box on the other side of the acid pool that you neutralize through some tentacle interactions in the washroom. Once that is done you go to the second room from the starting area and go through the crawl space to find the storage room that was previously dark now searchable due to the lights being on.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Just letting you know in case you didn't
There's another patreon type site for adult games. I have no clue how good it is but it's worth checking out
the disadvantage of subscribe star is you can't see there post from the creator

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
i double check it again it looks like some creators can enable to see their progress post and some other creators they hide it

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Also for those that might have missed it, you can increase both lust and Tolerance with "T" and "L" and lower it with "Shift+T" and "Shift+L".
For those confused, you have to be in the inventory screen for this to work.

Reactions: Xol

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
next update when ?
Whenever he has time enough to finish enough content to make it worth while updating. This is a hobby for the dev, as he's said several times, so updates are going to be sporadic and not on any particular schedule. If you're not patient enough to wait then I would suggest moving on to another game with a more regular update schedule and a full-time dev.

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
Is this game abandoned ? And does anyone know if the dev has been active in there discord

Zoey17

Jul 18, 2017
The game looks quite good for now, i hate her huge boobs but whatev, i would need a guide to play this cuz darkness scares me a lot.

May 17, 2018
Dude this game is fantastic and I LOVE the character and all her measurements so please don't change a thing. Only thing would be if you could include a back view somehow so we can see her ass more. Fantastic art and direction though. Keep it up!

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
You must be new at this.
Indeed I am. But I only get impatient about games I'm keen on.
The real context was meant to be that there have been no updates to their Patreon in all this time, which rarely is a good thing. But we'll see. Cheers!

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
But in this case the dev(s?) even put up an explicit statement on the Patreon page of wanting to update "every 2 months" and it being a "hobby project". So while not exactly ahead of schedule at least they're honest and upfront about it unlike the typical leeching scams.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
But in this case the dev(s?) even put up an explicit statement on the Patreon page of wanting to update "every 2 months" and it being a "hobby project". So while not exactly ahead of schedule at least they're honest and upfront about it unlike the typical leeching scams.
Well-spotted! I should probably actually learn to read at some point. Off with me then, and cheers!

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Indeed I am. But I only get impatient about games I'm keen on.
The real context was meant to be that there have been no updates to their Patreon in all this time, which rarely is a good thing. But we'll see. Cheers!
Heh, fair enough. And I suppose that is somewhat conerning with *no* word at all. But I guess I've just gotten jaded from many years of games getting abandoned or seemingly abandoned, only to pop back to life after sometimes as long as multiple *years* :p

Reactions: SlowDance
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes