4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Kopaxxx

Dec 30, 2018
Hey guys, I may or may not be the Crazed Owl developing this.. XD
Thanks for all the praise!!

Yes that will be in there in the future :)

Yes it does exist, please check the official download page!
However I do not own a Mac and can not confirm if it works or not!
(everything can be found at the don't worry it's free)

If you would try it then please let me know if it works or if it is broken.
If it doesn't work then for now there is no Mac version and I will have to find a way to see if I can remedy this. :(

Oh that's a good one, thanks :)
I will add that to the Patreon site, as for this tread that's up to our friend .
Use WINE/ its an app if u dint know/ it runs win exe with a double click on mac/ worked 99% of times i used win app on mac

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
I like it. I don't quite get the sex system (and help button is inaccesible), and I hope it gets non-linear once there's more content, but the first impression is very nice.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Well, seems very interesting, even in Alpha state. Keep up the good work. I would suggest more customizations, but I guess it's already planned.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
OP-Genre: "Side-scroller"
Comments Genre: "Point-and-click"
Can someone please clarify which it is, and possibly update the OP-Genre list?
If this game is a Side-scroller game, then it is a hard pass for me, but if it isn't then it is a hard YES to me.
It's a point-and-click adventure game in the style of good ol' classics like Kings Quest and Beneath a Steel Sky. No combat involved, really, just puzzle-solving.

tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018
Also for those that might have missed it, you can increase both lust and Tolerance with "T" and "L" and lower it with "Shift+T" and "Shift+L".

Reactions: zoneitorboneit
Oct 16, 2017
I think the "Side-scroller" tag is a bit misleading, this isn't really a side-scroller, more like a hybrid between that, and some kind of arcadish rpg game.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
It is a so-so game at this point. It has potential, but honestly the extreme pixelated look, is just a bit meh for me, and it will be a turn off for many. Will I play it again? There is a good chance because the story line is interesting, and weird.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Obviously needs a lot of work, but also has a ton of potential.

The few animations that exist are smooth, though being keyboard only requires a bit of adaptation.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
This game is pretty good. I really liked the way You wear items on You and the body check status. I hope this game will see its finish and I can't wait for further content :)

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
This one didn't really do it for me, and yes I have played others, and I liked them, this one was just meh for me...
Yeah I think I do understand what You mean. It's probably about the scale. When You have a pixel art game, the scale is not as big as here usually, so I would say, it may be the thing You dislike. But it's not a modern pixel art, but old styled one, which You cannot see too often nowadays. And the problem is, today We have much higher resolution compared to the past so those pixels are just too big and the overall image looks kinda bad (even if it's not that bad actually). Which means, what the dev should do here is to increase amount of pixels instead of their size, so it would look much better. I hope You get what I mean ^^'

Reactions: ILCjr
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes