4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
hey all can someone help me i think my game is bugged i cant seem to figure out how to get past the acid and the room with the locked lift has a filing cabinet that highlights in green which i seem to not be able to interact with

Reactions: Crazed Owl

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
hey all can someone help me i think my game is bugged i cant seem to figure out how to get past the acid and the room with the locked lift has a filing cabinet that highlights in green which i seem to not be able to interact with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As more gets added to the game is a gallery going to added ?

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
@Botsman98

I did not plan on bestiality simply because I have many things planned already and it's not the first thing that came to my mind. I do understand the appeal but Patreon is where it will stay, because they are the best way for me to get payed for my work. :) Which makes bestiality an unlikely addition. I will keep it on my check list to see if the future will allow it, but do not expect it.
there is always as an option, like so many big games use that for banned incest / bestiality / etc content . Just saying ;)

Crazed Owl

Nov 3, 2018
It seems others have already explained how to get passed the acid :) and I'll check on the filing cabinet! Thanks for reporting this!

So how is the next update looking?
Thank you for asking and I think it looks grim for a certain individual that's trapped in some strange facility full of horny things... Other then that I'm working on a new animation control systems and animations. I think it looks to be awesome! More details can be obtained by becoming a Patreon supporter! ;)
Sorry (but not really) for the shameless plug! :D

there is always as an option, like so many big games use that for banned incest / bestiality / etc content . Just saying ;)
Thanks mate :) this was pointed out to me several posts back as well.
However for now I stick with what I said. I do plan on adding incest with a patch. I planned for that content before I put it on Patreon. Plus this is easy change because it only has to replace dialog text.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
It seems others have already explained how to get passed the acid :) and I'll check on the filing cabinet! Thanks for reporting this!
This cabinet really highlights but isn't active.

I do plan on adding incest with a patch. I planned for that content before I put it on Patreon. Plus this is easy change because it only has to replace dialog text.
Just, please, don't name dad a landlord in unpatched version :).

Crazed Owl

Nov 3, 2018
Does anyone have any news or updates about the game? I am really looking forward to it!
Glad you look forward to it mate! :)
The new update is gonna take some time still, when I know when things will be ready I will post it here!
If you are super curious about progression and what's been going on you can become a supporter on Patreon and find out! :)
sorry for the shameless plug ;D

Reactions: limpus14

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Game does not start up for me. Exe runs in background and just makes my pc lag. When I kill the exe from taskmanager everything is back to normal. Anyone experiencing this too?

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
Does anyone have any news because Crazed owls been MIA for two months?

Blake noir he’s not missing he was last online here on Wednesday and if your looking for a game up date it’s going to be a while cause he did say it’s a hobby so he’s not going to be working on it everyday like other devs I also forgot to mention he posted on his Patreon on 29th of January saying he’s taking a months break

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes