4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I'm overall liking the game though the windowed mode is still far too big. The animations are incredibly smooth which isn't something I see in a lot of pixel art based games. I'll be looking forward to more content.

Reactions: Crazed Owl

Crazed Owl

Nov 3, 2018
Thank you guys for all the praise! :)

There is just something I don't get, at the end of the demo, when I get back to the "tank" the girl won't get back inside it... Is it because it's not yet implemented or does it has a link with the level of lust ?
That's a cliff hanger! ;) she can't get inside yet.

Look great so far :D Hey Crazed Owl will the game has customised clothing ?
You mean player made customized clothing? no that's not going to be an option. Clothing items will also be used within the game mechanics to solve problems and have unique h-scene animations.

I'm overall liking the game though the windowed mode is still far too big. The animations are incredibly smooth which isn't something I see in a lot of pixel art based games. I'll be looking forward to more content.
Thanks mate! :) You know you can change the window size in the options right? I think I will change the default though. :)

So whats added by the update set for the 9th?
There will be five more rooms with added gameplay and some stuff has been changed.

Blake Noir

Dec 17, 2017
Thank you guys for all the praise! :)

That's a cliff hanger! ;) she can't get inside yet.

You mean player made customized clothing? no that's not going to be an option. Clothing items will also be used within the game mechanics to solve problems and have unique h-scene animations.

Thanks mate! :) You know you can change the window size in the options right? I think I will change the default though. :)

There will be five more rooms with added gameplay and some stuff has been changed.
Will we be able to get into the tube at the end?

Crazed Owl

Nov 3, 2018
So I continued and I started a new game but I'm not seeing any new content - did I bugger something?
No that's for the update (0.0.1.2 ) that will go public the 9th.
Will we be able to get into the tube at the end?
No sorry, I am currently working on adding a new animation system and will be finishing and adding hentai animations on the toilet with that. When I will add the cryo pod scene is a closely guarded secret amongst my most trusted personalities.

Reactions: Blake Noir

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
I liked the genre. Whats new here? I think I played and there wasnt much? You could move the character to the end of a hallway.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Hey guys, just downloaded 1.1 and it won't work on Mac, I'm stuck on the very first screen giving the 18+ warning, it says to hit any key to continue but nothing is doing so. Escape doesn't quit it either.

Edit: It isn't frozen either, the game asks me if I want to quit when I hit the x button.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Just playing devil's advocate but would dyes/colour replacements be an option? Or a "custom clothing" set with no stats that's functionally identical to being naked, and all animations have to be provided as sprite sheets or something similar. Obviously this really depends on the underlying engine so I wouldn't be surprised if even a single alt colour would take months of work.

Crazed Owl

Nov 3, 2018
Thanks for the praises again :)

e genre. Whats new here? I think I played and there wasnt much? You could move the character to the end
Check the ChangeLog.txt mate :) The answer is also in this thread, there's a new dialog system and a few other things. The 9th you'll get more gameplay.

Hey guys, just downloaded 1.1 and it won't work on Mac, I'm stuck on the very first screen giving the 18+ warning, it says to hit any key to continue but nothing is doing so. Escape doesn't quit it either.
Edit: It isn't frozen either, the game asks me if I want to quit when I hit the x button.
Thanks for the reply! It sux that it doesn't work but at least I have some info. I guess I need different code to read input for Mac I'll see what I can find on this.

Edit: oh crud... I see the mac version is now here on the main post. I'll ask if Alexander will take that down. When you download it from my site it actually tells you I don't own a mac and I can not test to see if it works or debug it. Now you guys download it without the warning and expect it to work...

Just playing devil's advocate but would dyes/colour replacements be an option? Or a "custom clothing" set with no stats that's functionally identical to being naked, and all animations have to be provided as sprite sheets or something similar. Obviously this really depends on the underlying engine so I wouldn't be surprised if even a single alt colour would take months of work.
It's not going to happen, sorry mate. I appreciate the thought you put into it!

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
Sorry your friend Mac died. I dont know if you've heard or not but the industry is trying to sink PC gaming.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes