4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
If you have a breast stat it seems like a logical game to have breast expansion. If you are going to have breast expansion I highly suggest starting the breast size far smaller. It is already at the upper limit of what a lot of players prefer and would allow a player to somewhat control where it ends up. I know those different sizes will probably take a long time to impliment if that is even your plan (I sure hope it is).

Crazed Owl

Nov 3, 2018
Correct there is no sound yet :)

If you have a breast stat it seems like a logical game to have breast expansion. If you are going to have breast expansion I highly suggest starting the breast size far smaller. It is already at the upper limit of what a lot of players prefer and would allow a player to somewhat control where it ends up. I know those different sizes will probably take a long time to impliment if that is even your plan (I sure hope it is).
Well yes and no, there will not be different breast sizes, at least it's not planned. And yes this would be a lot of work because all the clothing need to be adjusted and all the animations. However "breast impregnation" will be a thing which in term will increase their size temporarily. (This will disable/limit clothing items worn on the chest so it will not require as much work)
Those are the plans :)

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Correct there is no sound yet :)

Well yes and no, there will not be different breast sizes, at least it's not planned. And yes this would be a lot of work because all the clothing need to be adjusted and all the animations. However "breast impregnation" will be a thing which in term will increase their size temporarily. (This will disable/limit clothing items worn on the chest so it will not require as much work)
Those are the plans :)
"breast impregnation" is sufficient expansion to me. However, I stand by my previous request to lower the size of them initially. I cant imagine them getting any bigger without killing the mood for most. Thanks for listening either way.

Crazed Owl

Nov 3, 2018
Break my heart, why won't you? :frown: Still sounds cool so I can't wait!
Well as stated earlier it's a ton of work because all clothing items that cover her breasts will need to be changed as well in all their states and future animations.
In addition I would have to make even more variations on all the animations that I have planned. This would immensely slow production down that is why I chose one breast "type". When the game is finished and people still want it then I potentially could make additional body types but this is way way way into the future and at this point just a wild maybe. So that's why it is what it is.
I am glad you find it still interesting :D

"breast impregnation" is sufficient expansion to me. However, I stand by my previous request to lower the size of them initially. I cant imagine them getting any bigger without killing the mood for most. Thanks for listening either way.
Well I do plan on giving players options to disable certain fetishes, this will include body deformation. Currently I am thinking of having the option for body deformation in a way so that you can set it to a "max" expansion that you are comfortable with for belly and breasts separately. This will not change the actual amount of "stuff" you can carry, just the visuals.
Hope that works for you! :)

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Well as stated earlier it's a ton of work because all clothing items that cover her breasts will need to be changed as well in all their states and future animations.
In addition I would have to make even more variations on all the animations that I have planned. This would immensely slow production down that is why I chose one breast "type". When the game is finished and people still want it then I potentially could make additional body types but this is way way way into the future and at this point just a wild maybe. So that's why it is what it is.
I am glad you find it still interesting :D
Don't worry I know EXACTLY how much work that would be since I've been through this conversation a lot and had a lot of thoughts about it as well.
The ideal solution would be a proper dynamic character animation system like how it is with some better 3D games just applied to 2D art, but that's just not happening I'm afraid. :p

That's why I accepted my fate of never getting a decent game with BE, but that doesn't mean that I won't say how sad I am about it. :D

Reactions: Crazed Owl

vertiphon

Oct 18, 2017
VERY interesting game.
This isn't actually like point and click adventures, and reminds me more of the late 80s / early 90s puzzle adventure games that had different kinds of interfaces and different kinds of interactions. I can't really think of any off hand but I know I played some.... oh Murders In Space was one. A very odd but fascinating game with a difficult interface but interesting time-based game mechanics.

I like that this game in a similar way has a very interactive world and the character can be customised and her reactions to things can be role played. Hoping this sees continued development!

Crazed Owl

Nov 3, 2018
Hi all, just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a new version for the Patreon supporters, this means it will go public in 2 weeks.
So it will be available for everyone on the 1st of Dec.

VERY interesting game.
This isn't actually like point and click adventures, and reminds me more of the late 80s / early 90s puzzle adventure games that had different kinds of interfaces and different kinds of interactions. I can't really think of any off hand but I know I played some.... oh Murders In Space was one. A very odd but fascinating game with a difficult interface but interesting time-based game mechanics.I like that this game in a similar way has a very interactive world and the character can be customised and her reactions to things can be role played. Hoping this sees continued development!
Yeah I am aiming for old school adventure games like that. I loved Kings Quest V ! (the one from 1990)
And don't worry about development, I will continue, unless I am deprived of will... ;)

Clothes changing? Immediately downloaded and watched.
Yeah it's a feature that I always want in h-games myself. XD

EDIT: I stated the 24th but it will be the 1st of Dec!

Last edited:

scrublord1

Apr 19, 2018
Looks super awesome; can't wait to see it completed :D

What kind of genre would you label this kind of horror hentai game where the protag wakes up in a mysterious place and has to find a way out? Definitely following this one but just curious for searching purposes >:)

Last edited:

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Well I do plan on giving players options to disable certain fetishes, this will include body deformation. Currently I am thinking of having the option for body deformation in a way so that you can set it to a "max" expansion that you are comfortable with for belly and breasts separately. This will not change the actual amount of "stuff" you can carry, just the visuals.
Hope that works for you! :)
Well what works for me I understand will not be the end all be all for you but I wanted to be more clear and let you know my opinions. Body deformation/alteration is actually what I am seeking in your game. However, when they go to ridiculous proportions as they would if her assets become any bigger at all then it looses the allure for me. So for that, a disable option would not interest me.

I also understand the amount of work needed to illustrate and animate different body sizes but to your comment about plans- when the breasts expand she looses her top clothing. I think this is an acceptable solution for your team size but I still would request that they start smaller to begin with. Not sure how many clothing types you have already illustrated so maybe this wouldn't solve any time after all. If you have already implimented all planned clothing types then half the work is done and the second half would be quicker from practice. Either way, I hope it can be pulled off. Thanks again.

Crazed Owl

Nov 3, 2018
Looks super awesome; can't wait to see it completed :D
What kind of genre would you label this kind of horror hentai game where the protag wakes up in a mysterious place and has to find a way out? Definitely following this one but just curious for searching purposes >:)
thanks mate :)
Well the game genre is adventure, I wouldn't call this one horror though. But I don't think we have genres for this type of story? I honestly don't know how you would search for similar games other then checking out the general hentai game sites.

Well what works for me I understand will not be the end all be all for you but I wanted to be more clear and let you know my opinions... ...Either way, I hope it can be pulled off. Thanks again.
I am sorry my friend, she will keep her current breast size. I know it's not what you want to hear but I'm not going to pretend otherwise.

tontoman

May 4, 2017

That's why I accepted my fate of never getting a decent game with BE, but that doesn't mean that I won't say how sad I am about it. :D
Modded Skyrim, nuff said heh. There's a few that have BE mechanics.

----------------------------------------

Interesting game, certainly makes nice change to most of the game types around. Sadly I'm also not a fan of the breasts size. Not anything against super big ones although I prefer regular, but hey you got to pick a size so someones got to get lucky heh.
But that's certainly one thing that isn't different from 90% of the games around, for me it's to the point of eye rolling.
Good luck on the project though.

Last edited:

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Modded Skyrim, nuff said heh. There's a few that have BE mechanics.
Heh, yeah that's true and there are several ones with other sexual content, but my deep sorrow is that 3D games like that are just not the right style for me to enjoy H-content with. Still thanks for the idea. :D

Crazed Owl

Nov 3, 2018
Great game so insane bird of prey what is slated for the coming update.
I am not entirely sure what you mean... but the first is a complement so thanks ^.^ And the second part is I guess you asking what is coming in the next update?
The next update is going to have a new dialog GUI system which show what happens with each choice and what choices you can get with different stats and some other stuff. The week after that there will be a second update which features more gameplay content. Those are the two updates that are currently released on Patreon and will go public the 1st and 9th of December respectively.

Interesting game, certainly makes nice change to most of the game types around. Sadly I'm also not a fan of the breasts size. Not anything against super big ones although I prefer regular, but hey you got to pick a size so someones got to get lucky heh.
But that's certainly one thing that isn't different from 90% of the games around, for me it's to the point of eye rolling.
Good luck on the project though.
"eye rolling" To take in the full view of her voluptuous, big, juicy breasts?... No? oh well... And thanks mate :)

Nyuko

Apr 23, 2017
I am not entirely sure what you mean... but the first is a complement so thanks ^.^ And the second part is I guess you asking what is coming in the next update?
The next update is going to have a new dialog GUI system which show what happens with each choice and what choices you can get with different stats and some other stuff. The week after that there will be a second update which features more gameplay content. Those are the two updates that are currently released on Patreon and will go public the 1st and 9th of December respectively.

"eye rolling" To take in the full view of her voluptuous, big, juicy breasts?... No? oh well... And thanks mate :)

(you will add bestia ? at some point or it's a no no

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes