4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
The only way they can sink PC gaming is by controlling what we CAN have on our PC's. The worst thing I suspect would be windows going the way of the dodo and thus leaving us with a lot of content to translate to new OS's, because the hardware won't be produced that works on window's.

Crazed Owl

Nov 3, 2018
Hey all!

Version 0.0.1.2 is public at my !
Have fun!

@Easy Pete Glad you like it :)

Can anybody tell me where the flashlight is?
You will have to get passed the acid first to get it. :)

I am not going to comment in detail on the pc gaming thing, I don't think this is the proper tread for that.
All I will say is I'm a developer and I am a PC gamer.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
You have third fuse (you can insert it in locked room), but if you later inject it, you did not receive it back. You need to use one of the old two fuses (fortunately, at least them can be retrieved). Since game never comments this, I suppose this is a bug.

Reactions: Crazed Owl

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
cool, i like it :) art and animations are preety well made, stat and clothing system is also good, cant w8 till future updates :)

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
You have third fuse (you can insert it in locked room), but if you later inject it, you did not receive it back. You need to use one of the old two fuses (fortunately, at least them can be retrieved). Since game never comments this, I suppose this is a bug.
I have quite the opposite. When I put it in, it isn't removed from my inventory. I can remove it, put it back, but it is still in the inventory, though the effects of inserting and removing it are correct. Now, i think it's a bug.
Fruits (in darkened room) are just one-time stat boost, or theres something more with them?
Seems it is a one-time boost.
Also, I found out that if you load previous version save, where you've already got all this alpha version stuff, and you get it again, some items become invisible in the inventory screen. And you get that zip disk again.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
changelog?
It is in the game folder. But, if you wish, I can copy-paste it here:

Code:
======================
=2018-Nov-25 v0.0.1.2=
======================

Bug fixes:
-Fixed a bug where the text in the dialog screen would start reappearing when you go from the exit button to the page button.
-Fixed a bug where you would still be able to interact with objects when you removed the fuse in the hallway.

Additions:
-Added five rooms with stuff to do... (I ain't gonna spoil it mate!)

Changes:
-Changed other things... to align with the new content (again not gonna spoil it)
-Changed the text for the question button so the "Press me" line is on top. So it's more clear you can get more info.

Crazed Owl

Nov 3, 2018
@poiman thanks :)

You are never supposed to have three fuses, this is a bug yes. Thanks for posting! I will fix this :)

So... nothing new apart from walking around for a while more or have I missed something?
Did you explore downstairs in the dark?

Fruits (in darkened room) are just one-time stat boost, or theres something more with them?
Right now it's a one time boost, however the fruits will tie in with the next update for additional effect.

changelog?
What is your question about the change log?

Also, I found out that if you load previous version save, where you've already got all this alpha version stuff, and you get it again, some items become invisible in the inventory screen. And you get that zip disk again.
Oh yeah good one, I never tried that. But I know what's happening, it increases the amount of the item to two but there's no art for that with those items because they are never supposed to be more then 1. XD
Will fix this. :)

Reactions: El Perverso

Crazed Owl

Nov 3, 2018
Yeh, but it was dark :ROFLMAO: Are you supposed to be able to see any new scene if you go there more than once? Thanks for answering.
Lol XD
No not yet, I do plan on changing the dialog for multiple encounters and the room will have some surprises with lights on at a later date. This version of the game has all the rooms with that will allow me to show a good amount of the puzzle elements the game will offer, and has 6 rooms where I plan on having hentai scenes. The flashlight for instance is now actually needed instead of being a random thing you had. I understand you guys wanna see more hentai, but this is basically the setup for things to come. On a side note please keep in mind there was just 1 week between 1.1 and 1.2.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Lol XD
No not yet, I do plan on changing the dialog for multiple encounters and the room will have some surprises with lights on at a later date. This version of the game has all the rooms with that will allow me to show a good amount of the puzzle elements the game will offer, and has 6 rooms where I plan on having hentai scenes. The flashlight for instance is now actually needed instead of being a random thing you had. I understand you guys wanna see more hentai, but this is basically the setup for things to come. On a side note please keep in mind there was just 1 week between 1.1 and 1.2.
Yeah I know there was only one week, just wanted to know if I missed something.

Good job with the game so far anyways.

Jupiterman

Feb 28, 2018
Hey man, quick question is the only reason you don't plan on implementing bestiality because Patreon doesn't allow it or do you also not like it? Because if it is only because of Patreon why not use a different platform that doesn't have a stick up it's pooper?

I really think bestiality would really fit this.

ngulinv

Sep 16, 2018
In each new version you should make a bundle for each part and then combine them from multiple parts or you should make a list of tasks for the player.

Crazed Owl

Nov 3, 2018
@Botsman98 :) Thanks mate!

Yeah I know there was only one week, just wanted to know if I missed something. Good job with the game so far anyways.
Fair enough :) and thanks!

Hey man, quick question is the only reason you don't plan on implementing bestiality because Patreon doesn't allow it or do you also not like it? Because if it is only because of Patreon why not use a different platform that doesn't have a stick up it's pooper? I really think bestiality would really fit this.
I did not plan on bestiality simply because I have many things planned already and it's not the first thing that came to my mind. I do understand the appeal but Patreon is where it will stay, because they are the best way for me to get payed for my work. :) Which makes bestiality an unlikely addition. I will keep it on my check list to see if the future will allow it, but do not expect it.

In each new version you should make a bundle for each part and then combine them from multiple parts or you should make a list of tasks for the player.
I am not entirely sure what you mean mate. Do you mean an in game task list like a quest system? or a list of things players can do in a readme file?

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes