4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
He just posted on Patreon about life issues getting in the way, and that he’s making his return to a “more productive February”. It’s become a hobby project he says.

Aug 9, 2017
so the game just refuses to boot,
Output log says :
"Failed to generate dynamic font texture, because all the needed characters do not fit onto a single texture. Try using less text or a smaller font size."
any way to fix ?

tjs611

Jun 3, 2018
i'm stuck how do you get the base for the acid or the key for the locked door, i feel like i checked every where available

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
i'm stuck how do you get the base for the acid or the key for the locked door, i feel like i checked every where available
The key I don't know. It's a while since I played so I don't even know if it is yet.

The base, however, is semen. You should be able to figure it out from there :p

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Game is not dead. Version 0.0.1.3 was just released for patrons; public version is supposed to become available around two weeks later.

Reactions: Bobungus
Oct 16, 2017
OP-Genre: "Side-scroller"
Comments Genre: "Point-and-click"
Can someone please clarify which it is, and possibly update the OP-Genre list?
If this game is a Side-scroller game, then it is a hard pass for me, but if it isn't then it is a hard YES to me.

Jul 5, 2018
OP-Genre: "Side-scroller"
Comments Genre: "Point-and-click"
Can someone please clarify which it is, and possibly update the OP-Genre list?
If this game is a Side-scroller game, then it is a hard pass for me, but if it isn't then it is a hard YES to me.
after having played it i can say its a side scroller but unlike all the other ones this isn't filled with shitty over the top combat its more of a story fueled one that has some unique concepts honestly i don't usually like ss's but this one is decent so i defiantly recommend you give this a try and judge for yourself mate

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes