Unity Abandoned William- Sins and Nightmares [v0.02.5] [DarkSnailGames]

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Just a small Hiatus at the moment. Family and other things to care for at the moment but the rest of the content will be made. I'll have a list of everything coming up or being worked on to share when its about done so until then hang tight.

Last edited:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Seen this post was in April, immediately checked on what day.
Happy it wasn't the first.

Not that i would consider this as a joke but it would have been somewhat entertaining had it been on the first.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If it hasn't changed any the only way to save is the save and exit where the game saves when you close the game.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone have a link to the original RPGM version? I'm curious of how the game was before switching engines. If someone can upload it, I'll be thankful for it :D

God of Darkness

May 2, 2018
i haven't noticed any errors but the game is very good i was thinking game might do quite well more in vr Chat as there is more horror games there as well as others making avatars using blender and map games with unity aswell i hate seeing games like this being abanadoned so i was making this suggestion about vr chat and what you all think for don't hurt to think anyways vr chats the Devouring and other games not sure what you all can do but just my in put

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
i haven't noticed any errors but the game is very good i was thinking game might do quite well more in vr Chat as there is more horror games there as well as others making avatars using blender and map games with unity aswell i hate seeing games like this being abanadoned so i was making this suggestion about vr chat and what you all think for don't hurt to think anyways vr chats the Devouring and other games not sure what you all can do but just my in put
The game is currently being reworked. The last version had too many problems not only from the foundation itself but also because of my lack of experience and code at the time. I wasn't happy with it so I've spent the last year furthering myself in programming from the beginning again to Intermediate/Advanced coding. Everything previously has been cleaned out. It's been rebuilt the correct way. The style has been changed from first person to top down with the same maps so it would not fit VR anymore unfortunately. The project however will stay listed as abandoned until the new version has caught up/been tested and passed.

Last edited:
Reactions: anime66

God of Darkness

May 2, 2018
alright thanks for the update just thought if you liked vr chat and how horror map/worlds are set up and used thought you might try something their and give ideas was all

Reactions: DGS-