Unity Abandoned William- Sins and Nightmares [v0.02.5] [DarkSnailGames]

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
lol i got headache befor you one day now and load save is stuck
OMG! This is the worst piece of sh*t which called a "game"
I get headache from this!
If you have more information about your experience playing I would be more than happy to address it or improve it. You can dm me if you would like. Some people who can experience it easier have experienced motion sickness which is from the FOV (Field of view) and bobbing from the main controller (screen moving up and down from walking) which I'm already working on now. It is VERY important I mention that I am the only one working on the game and it is in its very early alpha so changes can be made with ease. What runs fine for me may not for everyone else so all feedback is written down or taken note of since this is the very first release in Unity.

Last edited:

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Dev, you need to clear up something. Are the girls William's half sisters or step-sisters? If it is the former, then the incest tag remains. If it is the latter, then the tag is kind of moot since incest makes us perverts think of blood related people doing naughty things to each other.

On a somewhat related note, my interest in doing anything to the step-mother and Abigail are very low, since they are almost all bitch. In fact, on a much later build, I intend to avoid them while doing the sweet sister or ghosts, or let ghosts do unspeakable things to them without helping. A real, "what, so now you want me around?" moment.

The guy completely skipped the first ghost girl that tries to give the PC head, but gets cockblocked by her angry sister. The game hangs after the ghost sister leaves to try and find you. Well, it did for me, since the usual black screen trick of clicking the invisible continue button didn't work, nor did hitting escape to click the resume button. Dev, you really should patch the screen fade out/fade in issue. I'd suggest making that the next patch, since there are some (stupid) people who would just go into a rage and quit the game, thinking it doesn't work.

Two ways. First, tap the A key to walk left. (this is a common bug on ALL platforms) If that doesn't work, then get a new keyboard/controller. That's all the advice I can give you from my own experience.
They are his half sisters. Same father different mother which is why Emily is a bitch. Though they did grow up together William stayed with his father most of the time in the end and eventually followed him wherever he went to go work.

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
This game is more bug than game
Im working on a full patch. If your interested in trying the game out when things are a little more polished I'll have it up in a few days.

Last edited:

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
The MC is a floating dildo. Great...
Right now yes lol. The camera work will be fixed for H scenes so that your view is in first person and locked of whats going on and your not just running around watching a dick floating in the air. Already have plans/designs for the MC and body but they will come after all the bugs are fixed. I'll be introducing the fixed camera view with this patch coming up when im finished with it.

Reactions: Gabaw
D

Deleted member 292805

Right now yes lol. The camera work will be fixed for H scenes so that your view is in first person and locked of whats going on and your not just running around watching a dick floating in the air. Already have plans/designs for the MC and body but they will come after all the bugs are fixed. I'll be introducing the fixed camera view with this patch coming up when im finished with it.
you should be applauded for trying something different, and not using ren'py and some hsitty prefab DAZ3D-esque lifeless sexdoll models.
take your time, and the game will come out good ^^b

Reactions: Gabaw and DGS-

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Unlike mister 'this is more bug than game,' I am giving CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM and BUG REPORTS. People doing this is why the 'continue' button on the letter was moved, and why a walkthrough is provided, and how the dev knows about the fade in/out issue and lock up with the ghost sisters. (though that last one is probably me, I haven't replicated it yet)

Speaking of, Dev, how about moving the 'map' to the table with the scrolls? I spent ten minutes Duke Nukem 3D humping that table, thinking 'scroll = old map' before I just molested the bookcases. (yes, I kept tapping the space key because I am that old) I mean, when was the last time an architect was told to bring his designs in and he lugged in a book? No, back before computerized blueprints, he brought in a case for his rolled up map.

A bug report, though you have to be really unlucky or very stupid for it to happen: if you manage to slip past the second floor's transition wall to go back to the first floor, you can fall through the stairs and become stuck under the map, and no, you cannot score free panty shots from down there. I suggest putting an invisible wall up in case some other moron, or me, slips by that bit of programming. Again.
The MC is a floating dildo. Great...
Are you here for the guy, or the girls? Seriously, all he needs to be right now is the penis. Without it, this game would just be us watching women masturbate or use non-floating dildos.

Reactions: DGS-

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Unlike mister 'this is more bug than game,' I am giving CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM and BUG REPORTS. People doing this is why the 'continue' button on the letter was moved, and why a walkthrough is provided, and how the dev knows about the fade in/out issue and lock up with the ghost sisters. (though that last one is probably me, I haven't replicated it yet)

Speaking of, Dev, how about moving the 'map' to the table with the scrolls? I spent ten minutes Duke Nukem 3D humping that table, thinking 'scroll = old map' before I just molested the bookcases. (yes, I kept tapping the space key because I am that old) I mean, when was the last time an architect was told to bring his designs in and he lugged in a book? No, back before computerized blueprints, he brought in a case for his rolled up map.

A bug report, though you have to be really unlucky or very stupid for it to happen: if you manage to slip past the second floor's transition wall to go back to the first floor, you can fall through the stairs and become stuck under the map, and no, you cannot score free panty shots from down there. I suggest putting an invisible wall up in case some other moron, or me, slips by that bit of programming. Again.

Are you here for the guy, or the girls? Seriously, all he needs to be right now is the penis. Without it, this game would just be us watching women masturbate or use non-floating dildos.
I like even mildly realistic sex scenes. Sue me. What's the difference between watching a girl masturbate or play with a dildo?

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I can't get out of this screen no matter what I do, what I do?
This was in issue before the patch. Mega nz link has the patched version that scales with all resolutions. The other mirrors do not have it atm. I have a full patch on its way for everything soon.

Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
This was in issue before the patch. Mega nz link has the patched version that scales with all resolutions. The other mirrors do not have it atm. I have a full patch on its way for everything soon.
Thanks man

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I have the final patched version being tested now . Once it's finished and everythings good all the links will be updated. I've knocked out a lot from all the feedback including FOV and other factors known to cause motion sickness. Fade in and out has been resolved along with movement during dialouge and quite a few other things. I'll have a full list in bugfixes when the links get updated. Edited- New patched version is now available (Must redownload game again) along with all the bugfixes in changelog. One small thing for Emily needs to be added in so make sure to talk to her after you help her I'll have it in the morning but everything else checks out.

Last edited:

Viper1234

Sep 27, 2018
I have the final patched version being tested now . Once it's finished and everythings good all the links will be updated. I've knocked out a lot from all the feedback including FOV and other factors known to cause motion sickness. Fade in and out has been resolved along with movement during dialouge and quite a few other things. I'll have a full list in bugfixes when the links get updated. Edited- New patched version is now available (Must redownload game again) along with all the bugfixes in changelog. One small thing for Emily needs to be added in so make sure to talk to her after you help her I'll have it in the morning but everything else checks out.
Cool. I was going to provide some feedback, but I will wait and try the newest version first when you upload it later then.

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Cool. I was going to provide some feedback, but I will wait and try the newest version first when you upload it later then.
Links are being restored shortly thanks to F95 staff with the fully patched version. Here is a direct link to it for you and everyone else. *Edited* 64 Bit ONLY-

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Links are being restored shortly thanks to F95 staff with the fully patched version. Here is a direct link to it for you and everyone else.
Is this only 64Bit????