Unity Abandoned William- Sins and Nightmares [v0.02.5] [DarkSnailGames]

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
So for anyone who's not in the discord or patreon I have been pulling all nighters to get everything over to unity for the next release and im happy to say were almost there. Still doing a lot of Alpha testing on it but here was floor 1 of the house

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
The update will be delayed as I want to make sure the content will match and everything will run smoothly for everyone along with some IRL work stuff i have to take care of. Im happy to say that everything is pretty much done though. UI work is about finished and events are being put in right after. This was the latest vid before i started UI and event of the house and what you'll be running around in . Last all the models are 3D and you can interact with them when we finish adding the events. Thanks for hanging in there!~

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
this game still alive?
Yes haha. Ive moved everything over to Unity so it was a BIG haul redesigning everything,coding and importing all the models but The next release was delayed from oct 1 to probably the 15th or 20th at the latest. It's just me doing all of it currently so it is taking some time but hopefully you guys will love the way everything is turning out. Most recent stuff added was Loading screens,Main menu, smoother transitions between scenes and im wrapping up on the events with all the girls now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: raziel121z

Tulllis

Dec 19, 2017
Yes haha. Ive moved everything over to Unity so it was a BIG haul redesigning everything,coding and importing all the models but The next release was delayed from oct 1 to probably the 15th or 20th at the latest. It's just me doing all of it currently so it is taking some time but hopefully you guys will love the way everything is turning out. Most recent stuff added was Loading screens,Main menu, smoother transitions between scenes and im wrapping up on the events with all the girls now.
this game have any updated or progress ?

Reactions: DGS-

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
this game have any updated or progress ?
Yes! After 6 months of development,models,coding,story and a lot more the new version was just finished less than an hour ago. It a complete overhaul and all in Unity now so Im excited to announce it. I'll be uploading shortly and changing screenshots and the bio.

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Important to note since the controls have changed. W,A,S,D to move, mouse to move camera and C to toggle the lock for camera/player and enable/disable cursor. That helps not only get whatever preferred view you want and keep it but also make decisions easier. While locked your also able to use wasd to go between the choices instead of the mouse and enter to select it.

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Anyone who runs into any bugs please feel free to report them here,discord or dm on twitter

TimelessRequiem

Mar 5, 2019
After saving the game, and loading it back in, if you press c to lock the camera, you seem to be unable to unlock it, or move.

Reactions: DGS-

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
There seems to be a problem playing this on lower resolutions. At 1280x720 the "Continue" button is out of range and it doesn't come close until around 1600x900. This looked interesting but my monitor is a 32" 720p LED with a recommended resolution of 1360x768 and a max of 1920x1080 (which looks bad on said monitor).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJadams

May 25, 2017
First : cursor can't disappear. That's an issue when you have multiple screens
Secound : the black screen between scenes doesn't fade out... sometimes, you can click "continue" on the top right corner, but sometimes, you just cant do anything. So... I'll wait for a fix