Unity Abandoned William- Sins and Nightmares [v0.02.5] [DarkSnailGames]

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Played it and it looks good.
At start i was kinda hoping for a DR.Bones the manor type of game with day/night cycles, with a corruption dating sim system.
The H scenes look weird, with the floating dicks and all.
Being able to move and look around during dialogs is kinda stressful.
It would be nice t see an interphase in the game, to see the stats.

Overall, good models and story, keeping an eye on this game, it has lots of potential :)!

• Love
Reactions: DGS-

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I was wondering why I couldn't do anything after saving.

I accidentally ran into the books blocking the door to the library twice and the 2nd time I got a black screen so closed the game and restarted. 2nd time I saved and the loaded the game and the door in the ghost world was closed and said something about talking to someone and I couldn't leave to the other world because the skull has no power. Sophie was back in the bathroom naked. So I guess I'm done till the bugs are fixed. Also there should also be a save option and not just and save and exit as it will get annoying to have to close the game and open the game over and over again.

Also not that much into the whole floating discombobulated dick.

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I was wondering why I couldn't do anything after saving.

I accidentally ran into the books blocking the door to the library twice and the 2nd time I got a black screen so closed the game and restarted. 2nd time I saved and the loaded the game and the door in the ghost world was closed and said something about talking to someone and I couldn't leave to the other world because the skull has no power. Sophie was back in the bathroom naked. So I guess I'm done till the bugs are fixed. Also there should also be a save option and not just and save and exit as it will get annoying to have to close the game and open the game over and over again.

Also not that much into the whole floating discombobulated dick.
I appreciate the feedback. I'll have a solid patch as soon as I get the list of all the bugs. Any feedback or suggestions goes straight to the game and will be built for an overall better experience for everyone.

May 2, 2018
Can't find the attic.
The attic is your first left when you go up the stairs, and enter the 'main room' of the second floor. (Left of the bathroom. Just go down that hall.)
I go down that hall, there's only one door that leads to a room and a door in that room that cannot be passed through.

Right after posting this it seems the game reset itself as far as the speaking with the sisters, Sophia is back in the bathroom and the other girls door is locked. Dialogue does not start when approaching Sophia, game broke.

Restarting the game to fix bug I realized I needed to get the layout of the house before the event would trigger.

This seems like a good base, but the game needs a lot of work.

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
It's a 64 BIT Game... Please put up that in OP, so people who not can play 64Bit Unity game.... Unity+64Bit=Appcrash for me...

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Can't find the attic.

I go down that hall, there's only one door that leads to a room and a door in that room that cannot be passed through.

Right after posting this it seems the game reset itself as far as the speaking with the sisters, Sophia is back in the bathroom and the other girls door is locked. Dialogue does not start when approaching Sophia, game broke.

This seems like a good base, but the game needs a lot of work before it's worth playing.
So the two main issues going on is the colliders and save system. the attic which the trigger is located here when the quest is active 1578522275231.png 1578522447211.png You will have to face plant the wall at the moment and it will trigger the dialouge. You can do a complete one shot through the demo but do not save or it will kill it for you. The save system has something else going on. It will be disabled until I can narrow down what's causing the issue.

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
It's a 64 BIT Game... Please put up that in OP, so people who not can play 64Bit Unity game.... Unity+64Bit=Appcrash for me...
I'll update it and post a game link for both 64 Bit and 32 Bit versions.

Reactions: 4Finger

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I'll update it and post a game link for both 64 Bit and 32 Bit versions.
Can't finish the attic quest. Talked to all 3 girls.
Nothing in the library, nothing in mom's room, noting in the wall across the piano.

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Can't finish the attic quest. Talked to all 3 girls.
Nothing in the library, nothing in mom's room, noting in the wall across the piano.
As long as you didn't save and reload it should be active. In the library as long as you have the Attic quest active hug the wall here 1578526540780.png and it should prompt the dialouge. Then straight to the second floor to the wall I linked above. The box colliders are a bit small so you pretty much have to high five them for it. I'll be fixing that.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I always thought the trigger was the candle stick on the wall as you can see through a gap in the wall and when your right there is when it triggers. At least for me it always did.

I just ran against the bookshelf's to find it.

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
I always thought the trigger was the candle stick on the wall as you can see through a gap in the wall and when your right there is when it triggers. At least for me it always did.

I just ran against the bookshelf's to find it.
That's interesting....I had no idea you could trigger it from there lol. It's just me working on it so at this time I spend more time on development and coding. I'll probably have to sweep up some Alpha/Beta testers.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
This is kind of creepy and kind of hot. I really like it. Made even more creepy from the fact that my name is William... gonna enjoy this more than i should lol

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Alright, hopefully it can be played now. In the words of the non-alcoholics of my generation: HOLD MY DRINK!
This is kind of creepy and kind of hot. I really like it. Made even more creepy from the fact that my name is William... gonna enjoy this more than i should lol
Haha! That reminds me of my friend commenting on a Creepypasta about a demonic spirit called 'Michael,' which is his name as well. His reply on another person's comment gave them nightmares. As for the scary hotness, you're getting the suspension bridge effect from the scary, and the tent/leaking crack effect from the sexiness. (yes, I know that vagina joke was horrible. Get off my case, I'm a guy!)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
As long as you didn't save and reload it should be active. In the library as long as you have the Attic quest active hug the wall here View attachment 510697 and it should prompt the dialouge. Then straight to the second floor to the wall I linked above. The box colliders are a bit small so you pretty much have to high five them for it. I'll be fixing that.
i went around for 50 minutes hugging every wall, doing all the dialogues again.
For some reason the 1st girl always asks if i talked to the other 2. Even after my quest is active.
I managed to trigger the "you feel cold" dialogue on the stairs, but after that... nothing.

Suggestion:
Make ITEMS the trigger, not walls. Add some default assets in the game that you can click or interact.
Also make better Flags for quests so the game knows what you've completed. Maybe in the form of an autosave.

Raxevf

Jun 15, 2019
I got teleported buy that deer on the wall master of house guy, he says i need to wait a bit before he can send me back (he needs to regain strength). I have looked around the whole house but only found books blocking me to the library and a person (I think the mom) and I tried to go to the attic but said a big force is blocking me. WHat do I need to do/trigger? I am upto quest 6 with strange anomalies and the walls are thin.

TimelessRequiem

Mar 5, 2019
I got teleported buy that deer on the wall master of house guy, he says i need to wait a bit before he can send me back (he needs to regain strength). I have looked around the whole house but only found books blocking me to the library and a person (I think the mom) and I tried to go to the attic but said a big force is blocking me. WHat do I need to do/trigger? I am upto quest 6 with strange anomalies and the walls are thin.
When I had that issue, I saved and reloaded. It reset the actors in that part, and allowed me to enter a certain room to progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Dev, you need to clear up something. Are the girls William's half sisters or step-sisters? If it is the former, then the incest tag remains. If it is the latter, then the tag is kind of moot since incest makes us perverts think of blood related people doing naughty things to each other.

On a somewhat related note, my interest in doing anything to the step-mother and Abigail are very low, since they are almost all bitch. In fact, on a much later build, I intend to avoid them while doing the sweet sister or ghosts, or let ghosts do unspeakable things to them without helping. A real, "what, so now you want me around?" moment.
When I had that issue, I saved and reloaded. It reset the actors in that part, and allowed me to enter a certain room to progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The guy completely skipped the first ghost girl that tries to give the PC head, but gets cockblocked by her angry sister. The game hangs after the ghost sister leaves to try and find you. Well, it did for me, since the usual black screen trick of clicking the invisible continue button didn't work, nor did hitting escape to click the resume button. Dev, you really should patch the screen fade out/fade in issue. I'd suggest making that the next patch, since there are some (stupid) people who would just go into a rage and quit the game, thinking it doesn't work.
I have a bug where my character infinitely walks to the left, how do I stop that?
Two ways. First, tap the A key to walk left. (this is a common bug on ALL platforms) If that doesn't work, then get a new keyboard/controller. That's all the advice I can give you from my own experience.