Apr 16, 2020
I haven't gotten around to playing the latest update yet but I just wanted to say that even if what I say may be in the minority I wouldn't blame you if you lost interest in continuing this project, I've seen your discord announcement and wanted to share my thoughts by saying that no matter what venture you take into the future I'll be rooting for you, you've got amazing talent and potential for storytelling. Would I be sad if WotD did come to a halt in the future? Of course, most of us here will but I'm not going to shame you over such a decision, people need to understand that you're only human and unfortunately people can and will lose their spark for creativity. I've been there too, I've dropped a lot of stuff on my plate due to loss of motivation or incentive. Eitherway I wish you the best of luck man. This is by far one of 3 VNs I keep up to date with at most.

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Does anyone know how the compressed version compares visually to the uncompressed version?

I'm lucky in that DL size isn't an issue for me and I like high quality ;)

Edit: NM. Just figured out how to compare in paint.net

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I haven't gotten around to playing the latest update yet but I just wanted to say that even if what I say may be in the minority I wouldn't blame you if you lost interest in continuing this project, I've seen your discord announcement and wanted to share my thoughts by saying that no matter what venture you take into the future I'll be rooting for you, you've got amazing talent and potential for storytelling. Would I be sad if WotD did come to a halt in the future? Of course, most of us here will but I'm not going to shame you over such a decision, people need to understand that you're only human and unfortunately people can and will lose their spark for creativity. I've been there too, I've dropped a lot of stuff on my plate due to loss of motivation or incentive. Eitherway I wish you the best of luck man. This is by far one of 3 VNs I keep up to date with at most.
Now if only the dev came around here to here that though if you want to cheer them up perhaps try itch.io or their discord.

Liam Xster

Sep 21, 2020
I'm sure you are but not sure on what.
Male Protagonist - Has a male lead character.
Male Domination - Means a male is in control in sex scenes.

Most of the time the MC takes the initiative with the girls.
oh, you mean positions like Missionary :oops: ?
Here I thought, that term means to dominate all the male in the game and then it's gay content, so yeah.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Wait, changelog states that there's 9 new NSWF animations in 0.6.0, I've only encountered HJ from Yuri, did I do something wrong? :ROFLMAO: (I haven't start a new game)

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
oh, you mean positions like Missionary :oops: ?
Here I thought, that term means to dominate all the male in the game and then it's gay content, so yeah.
Eh close enough. It's mostly about the dominate partner.

Also why a Male Protagonist can be next to Female Domination or Femdom as the girl takes charge in the sex scenes.

While there currently is some girl on girl action there isn't anything with male on male.

Wait, changelog states that there's 9 new NSWF animations in 0.6.0, I've only encountered HJ from Yuri, did I do something wrong? :ROFLMAO: (I haven't start a new game)
Choices matter in this game. If you been favoring a particular waifu then you'll get more scenes with her.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Android version is unplayable on my device. Constant exceptions.

*Nevermind, works fine reinstalled.*

Last edited:

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Well, I'm very happy with the Bonnie/Yuri events this update.

Also happy that Ceina is making more friends and that Alune joined their little meetup as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher2099
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes