Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I get ppl hate remakes, but I'm not gonna act like it's better to make a dev burnout on a game they are no longer happy with
If a dev's burnt out from developing their game, then starting from scratch and making it even more complex isn't going to help. The burnout to remake to abandonment pipeline is very real and people tend to assume the worst when remakes are announced.

Reactions: Lerd0

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Games will get abandoned or continued one way or another.

We're effectively getting nothing but first drafts with every update of every game.

If actually novels were forced into the same system as visual novels nothing would ever get finished. Novels undergo multiple drafts and stories can get changed and fixed multiple times before going to get published. If authors were trapped with their first drafts they'd probably abandon their works more frequently too.

VN developers feeling and being trapped in their first drafts, in ideas the no longer work for their vision of the story, would explain a lot just abandoning their projects.

People are harsh enough of here, often without paying, even when things are good and going smoothly, let alone when people think there's flaws in any given work. I'm no exception, but complaining about reworks or remakes isn't going to change anything

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes