KaitoDaemon

Sep 23, 2021
So I asked Shawnchapp if they could take a look at the game and maybe make a mod for it. They said once they're done doing what they're doing they'll take a look. So maybe check back in a few days. Their mods are pretty awesome and hopefully they enjoy the game enough to make a mod for us peasants.
I really hope they do because I'm missing what seems like half of the gallery and don't know how to get them. That's the only bad thing about games like these with numerous routes.

KaitoDaemon

Sep 23, 2021
Do you know how to unlock the following scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know, but you've unlocked more than me. I'm missing several that you have.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I really hope they do because I'm missing what seems like half of the gallery and don't know how to get them. That's the only bad thing about games like these with numerous routes.
If someone does make a mod, hopefully it'll be like the one for Trouble in Paradise. The mod there gives you the option to get all the choices when multiple shows up. Like instead of picking just one, the mod will let you pic "All" to get every scene for that event and progress with them later.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Do you know how to unlock the following scenes:
Follow each one as an individual route, although it can be combined, but it is preferable to do it individually

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes