• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Winds of the Destiny [v0.11.0] [Golden Novels]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WindsOfTheDestiny-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

we51nat0r

Apr 20, 2021
so i see that the person doing the walkthrough stopped it awhile back...does this 1 need a walkthrough or is it pretty straight forward....havent played in awhile but i remember liking it and i dont remember it really being a sandbox by my defintion....meh ill end up downloading it and checking it out which will answer my own ?'s ....that pink haired chick is hot :)

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
IS IT NECESSARY TO START A NEW GAME?
Answer: Yes, absolutely. This happens due to changes in the quick menu.
Does this apply for the previous version, or is it for this one, "v0.11.0"? I prefer devs to clarify which saves from which versions aren't working, because that message could've been posted alongside, for example, "v0.10.0"

Reactions: DJ Shadow

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Does this apply for the previous version, or is it for this one, "v0.11.0"? I prefer devs to clarify which saves from which versions aren't working, because that message could've been posted alongside, for example, "v0.10.0"
They said it should be fine for pc. I think that message was for v0.10.0.

Reactions: DrFree
Jul 31, 2021
so i see that the person doing the walkthrough stopped it awhile back...does this 1 need a walkthrough or is it pretty straight forward....havent played in awhile but i remember liking it and i dont remember it really being a sandbox by my defintion....meh ill end up downloading it and checking it out which will answer my own ?'s ....that pink haired chick is hot :)
Just use the universal ren'py mod mate, thank me later. Cheers.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Will try the URM when I have time to tinker, I guess.

But if I were (hypothetically ;) ) lazy, does the abondoned mod still have any value? E.g., if is only works at the start but does let you set variables super high so that you never really need to use the cheat functions later anyway, that is still pretty helpful. Or does it not work/help at all anymore because of game changes?

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Will try the URM when I have time to tinker, I guess.

But if I were (hypothetically ;) ) lazy, does the abondoned mod still have any value? E.g., if is only works at the start but does let you set variables super high so that you never really need to use the cheat functions later anyway, that is still pretty helpful. Or does it not work/help at all anymore because of game changes?
So I asked Shawnchapp if they could take a look at the game and maybe make a mod for it. They said once they're done doing what they're doing they'll take a look. So maybe check back in a few days. Their mods are pretty awesome and hopefully they enjoy the game enough to make a mod for us peasants.

mandc

Jan 5, 2019
It looks like the dev still has not fixed the "Teresa not defined" errors in this latest version.
Not game breaking but damned annoying as it keeps making errors for the whole scene.

As for needing a walkthrough?...not necessary as it's pretty linear and correct choices are fairly obvious.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
you got me with that end of version sike, but im confused about telling nancy your name, how does mc forget something that literally happened not 5 minutes ago

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
As for needing a walkthrough?...not necessary as it's pretty linear and correct choices are fairly obvious.
I take it you haven't checked your gallery? If the game was linear, you could unlock every scene in one playthrough, which isn't possible. Each choice represents something different. Alone, one character, two characters, nothing, etc. Some choices make you miss points with other characters. That's why people are asking for a walkthrough. For instance, these are some of the points earned during the beginning choices of chapter 1. Although, I think a few of these might be gone since this was from 7.5. Anyways, it shows why people want a walkthrough instead of guessing which options they need for scenes they're missing.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I take it you haven't checked your gallery? If the game was linear, you could unlock every scene in one playthrough, which isn't possible. Each choice represents something different. Alone, one character, two characters, nothing, etc. Some choices make you miss points with other characters. That's why people are asking for a walkthrough. For instance, these are some of the points earned during the beginning choices of chapter 1. Although, I think a few of these might be gone since this was from 7.5. Anyways, it shows why people want a walkthrough instead of guessing which options they need for scenes they're missing.

Yep. This is exactly why I asked Shawnchapp to take a look at the game.

Reactions: Tenzai

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
..why this thread so dead?
View attachment 3534859
Language: English (MTL), most of the typos are that the dev speaks Spanish and auto translates it.
Dev had left the site a couple years ago so it's not like they're keeping the hype train going.
Reboots tend to scare away some people.
Game is mostly straight forward and it doesn't look like there will be an option to choose between the angel or the devil anytime soon.
Lack of advertising.

• Wow
Reactions: Lerd0

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Do you know how to unlock the following scenes:

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes