yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WindsOfTheDestiny-0.10.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

notags=360

It means I'm NOT gay
Donor
Jul 7, 2021
If someone has some free time, would they mind testing out a rudimentary walkthrough I was working on in my spare time? I just need to make sure it's ready for release and not that it is only working on my computer. Thanks!

EDIT: You can message me or post on how it works, but I would prefer a message if possible.

EDIT 2: Installing on a fresh install of the game (and fresh save) would be appreciated. No need to delete persistant save.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A fun game so far as I've played, but MC can be really stiff and overly formal a lot of the time.

Also, the characters ages are annoyingly vague. The younger characters, all supposedly over 18 are all act so wildly different and like different ages. The older characters, those around MCs age, sometimes act weirdly old.

The siblings are all supposed to be relatively close in age. Going from Bonnie to MC to Jill.
If Bonnie is 18, MC can't be more than say 24, and Jill at say 28.

There's no reason for Bonnie, Yuri, and all the other "student" aged characters to be acting like children so offten. Feels like they're all written to be 16 or younger and "aged up" by the power of the dev going "everyone is over 18 I pinky promise"

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
spoiler Why do I keep getting this message?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/tl/english/script.rpy", line 27211, in script
    N "{color=ffffff}Almost everyone believes that destiny is like a river that flows safely and quickly in a single channel. But I've seen the face of destiny, and I can assure you they are very much mistaken.{/color}"
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show(auto=True)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'relujsound.mp3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/tl/english/script.rpy", line 27211, in script
    N "{color=ffffff}Almost everyone believes that destiny is like a river that flows safely and quickly in a single channel. But I've seen the face of destiny, and I can assure you they are very much mistaken.{/color}"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 898, in execute
    statement_name(stmt_name)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 47, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show(auto=True)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1757, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2978, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3579, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4376, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1222, in periodic
    raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1200, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1142, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 534, in periodic
    topf = load(filename)
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 72, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn, directory="audio")
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 833, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'relujsound.mp3'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
WOTD 0.6.0
Sun Jan 14 18:50:22 2024

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If someone has some free time, would they mind testing out a rudimentary walkthrough I was working on in my spare time? I just need to make sure it's ready for release and not that it is only working on my computer. Thanks!

EDIT: You can message me or post on how it works, but I would prefer a message if possible.

EDIT 2: Installing on a fresh install of the game (and fresh save) would be appreciated. No need to delete persistant save.
OK so made a backup of save and than started with a fresh new game. There is a lot of screen flashing when reading text at the pool. Almost every click the screen flashed. That is the first thing I noticed on a new game with the waltkhrough installed. Same thing with the two little girls after soccer game almost every sentence caused a screen flash. More screen flashing at the speech with Rachel at the band scene.

I do not know if this is the game or walkthrough as I have not played in a while just something I noticed. Will update more as I test further.

Last edited:

notags=360

It means I'm NOT gay
Donor
Jul 7, 2021
OK so made a backup of save and than started with a fresh new game. There is a lot of screen flashing when reading text at the pool. Almost every click the screen flashed. That is the first thing I noticed on a new game with the waltkhrough installed. Same thing with the two little girls after soccer game almost every sentence caused a screen flash. More screen flashing at the speech with Rachel at the band scene.

I do not know if this is the game or walkthrough as I have not played in a while just something I noticed. Will update more as I test further.
I'm going to do a fresh install myself and test this out. I don't remember this happening when working on or testing it, but if it is a result of the walkthrough install then I'll definitely find the reason.

One thing I could think of is sometimes how images are loaded. I don't remember modifying how images are loaded or displayed, but like I said, if it is an issue on my end I want to be certain. Thank you for taking the time to test it, and I'll edit this post with an update.

EDIT: So I did a fresh install on the game, and downloaded but didn't install the test walkthrough. I just did about four runs, a slow click-through and a skip-through on an unmodded and modded run of the game until about the time you meet Erika.

I did notice there is a lot of black screen flashing when skipping through due to transitions (the dev likes to use a fade to black, then you have to click to progress a black screen or a small wait period on a black screen, which will give you black flashes if clicking fast or skipping through). Is this what you were talking about, or is there some other kind of flashing I didn't see? Once again, thank you for trying it out.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm going to do a fresh install myself and test this out. I don't remember this happening when working on or testing it, but if it is a result of the walkthrough install then I'll definitely find the reason.

One thing I could think of is sometimes how images are loaded. I don't remember modifying how images are loaded or displayed, but like I said, if it is an issue on my end I want to be certain. Thank you for taking the time to test it, and I'll edit this post with an update.

EDIT: So I did a fresh install on the game, and downloaded but didn't install the test walkthrough. I just did about four runs, a slow click-through and a skip-through on an unmodded and modded run of the game until about the time you meet Erika.

I did notice there is a lot of black screen flashing when skipping through due to transitions (the dev likes to use a fade to black, then you have to click to progress a black screen or a small wait period on a black screen, which will give you black flashes if clicking fast or skipping through). Is this what you were talking about, or is there some other kind of flashing I didn't see? Once again, thank you for trying it out.
Yeah I noticed black screens and realize that is dev fades, but these are actual flashes when video scenes like the 2 girls and every line flashes screen as if it's reloading the screen. Only happens when there is video/animation going on.

notags=360

It means I'm NOT gay
Donor
Jul 7, 2021
Yeah I noticed black screens and realize that is dev fades, but these are actual flashes when video scenes like the 2 girls and every line flashes screen as if it's reloading the screen. Only happens when there is video/animation going on.
I'm sorry, I went through all the threesome scenes I know of offhand again, but the only flashes I saw were from orgasms. I think I know what kind of issue you're describing (I've seen it in some VNs where there's no background image/transition between the loading of videos so there's a weird flash between them), but I can't seem to recreate it. If you'd like, I'm happy to move the conversation into PMs to see if we can isolate the issue, but I don't know what else I can do at the moment, plus I don't want to muddy up the game thread. Regardless, thank you for taking the time to try it, I haven't gotten much feedback so far.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game UI makes no fucking sense. It shows you the icons for new image or the mind icon but there is NO DAMN WAY to view it unless you exit the damn game to the main menu? WTF?

Second thing do not enable transitions it makes entire screen flash instead of just the text box disappearing so that is what is flashing. The developer needs to fix this damn UI. Unable to access multimedia when you actually get the new picture or that is just RETARDED as who the hell wants to go back and see them after the fact? Want to see them when we get them.

1. Fix transitions
2. Fix disappearing text box
3. Add a damn link to the multimedia so we can see the new content as we discover it!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Did this developer take some psychiatry classes? The quiz in the game matches to a great song play list according to your answers. Really well done.

Heulebeule

Jun 8, 2019
View attachment 727634

Overview:
F
ew manage to be masters of their destiny. Many give in to duty, others try to rebel and fail in the attempt. What will be your case? Dare, find out. You could say you were leading a normal life, but you always felt different from the rest. You returned from Canada to your hometown after Mom passed away. But everything changed radically the day you met Ceina, (ex) Queen of Heaven. What does your help ask to stop his sister, his counterpart, Satanichia. To do this, you must train and strengthen your powers in a very unique and erotic way. While you continue working in an exclusive Women's Academy, and caring for the little family you still have. Will you be able to fulfill your destiny? From protecting the people you care about? Which path will you choose?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-24
Release Date: 2023-09-04
Developer: Golden Novels - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.0
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

IS IT NECESSARY TO START A NEW GAME?
Answer: Yes, absolutely. This happens due to changes in the quick menu.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.9.0): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Fan Sig - Multi-Mod
(v0.6.0)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks Soulpuppet for sharing the link!

View attachment 727636 View attachment 727637 View attachment 727638 View attachment 727639 View attachment 727640 View attachment 727641 View attachment 727642 View attachment 727643 View attachment 727644 View attachment 727647 View attachment 727649 View attachment 727645 View attachment 727646 View attachment 727648 View attachment 727651 View attachment 727652
Hello i have an Error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/Cap3XQ.rpy", line 5407, in script
Teresa "Who are you? I'm sure I've never seen you around here or anywhere else."
Exception: Sayer 'Teresa' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/tl/english/Cap3XQ.rpy", line 5407, in script
Teresa "Who are you? I'm sure I've never seen you around here or anywhere else."
File "renpy/ast.py", line 890, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 783, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'Teresa' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
WOTD 0.10.0
Sat Feb 3 19:45:00 2024

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
[WOTD] Public Previews/Spoilers version 0.11.0

(Español más abajo)

Hello everyone!

In this post, I'll show you some sneak peeks/spoilers of version 0.11.0. Remember that it's already available for Archangel tier Patreons and above!
═════════════════════════════════════

Of course, version 0.11.0 picks up where version 0.10.0 left off, so we'll have a moment of peace in a gym bathroom with Zaira. When Zaira's break time is over, we'll have an event with Jill, Erika, or both (harem).

After this, those who liked Zaira will have another joy, as she reappears in another sequence of scenes with Asagi, and this time it's a moment where we'll discover a "truth" that few may have theorized.

In version 0.11.0, Satanichia briefly reappears. In these scenes, something will be hinted at that I've introduced to pave the way for another story/project in the future, not directly related to WOTD. As Satanichia herself mentions, what happens here with her and her "creations" will not be given much importance in the story.

I've included a chat between Rachel, Siri and Alune, where they'll talk about their sleepover (an event that will happen later in the story), and Siri will also give Rachel a great idea to participate in the interscholastic sports Olympics.

We'll have a brief chat with Erika and see that she now has a new outfit. (Although not just her, during this version we'll see that many of the girls have new outfits).
Well, that's it for the sneak peeks of version 0.11.0. I would like to release the public version on March 20th, as that day will be the 4th anniversary of WOTD. However, unfortunately, I have many doubts as to whether I'll make it or not, as I'm still creating renders and animations for version 0.12.0.
I also want to tell you that I'm planning big changes for WOTD, based on an idea I wanted to include later on, but I've decided it would fit better in the early stage of the story. Therefore, this would lead me to change/expand the game's own story that has already been made, and include new secondary characters and many more improvements. I prefer to keep working on the "mental development" of these ideas and changes, and I'll surely talk to you about this later after the next release.

That's all for now!

Remember to join the Discord server if you haven't already. There, you can stay updated on any news about my projects, as well as participate in various activities within the server.
Discord:

Thanks for the support
Farewell and may Ceina bless you!
~
Vermelion

Reactions: hofom77573

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Is there a walkthrough to unlock all of the gallery? I just noticed I'm missing like half the replays and have no idea how to get them.

Reactions: BOBJevent

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
═════════════════════════
Versión 0.11.0
═════════════════════════

Versión 0.11.0:
Changelog:
+570 new renders
+27 animations SFW
+6 animations NSFW
+2 new scenes replay (Erika, y Jill)
+New unlockable images (Erika, y Jill)
+Updated the Fan Arts gallery
+Music and sound effects
+New "reward" at the end of the tests. There is now a button that redirects you to the chat with the character in CharacterAI

IS IT NECESSARY TO START A NEW GAME?
Answer: I have no idea.
There should be no problems with saves from version 0.11.0 on PC, but it may not be possible on Android. I'll edit this later if I get more info as everyone play the version.

Remember:
It will be necessary to have at least 3-4GB free on our mobile, to avoid any type of error when installing the APK.

ANOTHER NOTICE FOR MOBILE DEVICE USERS: If the game closes while you're in the main menu or during an animated scene, it's likely due to a memory RAM issue on your device, not a game crash or error.
Likewise, there is a possible solution for this that I will leave below.

Don't forget to leave me your review in the channel ⁠『』reviews (you can review the full game or just this version 0.11.0) and report bugs in ⁠〖〗reporte-de-bugs

Thank you very much for playing Winds of the Destiny!

Reactions: S1nsational
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes