Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Hope you didn't take that nonsense at face value.
It did make me worry hearing that you need to be an asshole to get the harem path, but I was still about to give it a try. Then I saw a girl smoking on the loading screen. Smoking is a massive turn off for me so both of those combined led me to not even starting the game. If what this other guy said isn't true, then that's better. And if the game does have multiple paths and I'm able to just avoid the smoking girls (assuming there aren't too many) then maybe I'll still give the game a try. But seeing that before I even get to the main menu is not a good sign for me.

Jan 24, 2021
Happy WOTD 3rd Anniversary!

Hi everyone!
wqNW5C.png

Today 20/3 is the anniversary of the Discord server, and I think it is also appropriate to set this date for the anniversary of WOTD.

It's been three years since the launch of the game, and four since I started developing it. My life has changed a lot since I made the decision to start with all this, there have been many good and not so good things, but everything has helped me to learn, and for sure I will continue learning in the future.

In so much time I haven't managed to release as many versions as I would like to have done (in fact again I'm taking a long time to release the next one), but I'm happy with how WOTD looks now and that's the most important thing for me.

Some time ago I acquired a new "habit" in relation to the development of new stories. Many times several ideas come to my head and I have to write them down, and from there I start writing several long scripts that help me not to forget all those ideas. My next project, as I already anticipated, will be called "Twenty Twintails", but I am also looking forward to develop and launch others in which I have already made progress in the script and character design.

Regarding the next version, as I said, I'm still working on it. I'm not sure yet how far the story will "advance", maybe until the first meeting with Nora (Alune's aunt).

As you may have noticed in the last version, now that we know each of the girls much better, I've started to give more importance/time to the relationships between them (by this I mean moments in which the main character doesn't appear)

I hope to be able to share soon the release date for this next version, I would like to keep moving forward to be sure to have everything more than ready.

Infinite thanks for being part of this community and helping me to make my projects come true, I love you very much.

That is all for now!

Farewell!

~Vermelion

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3dcg, animated, bdsm, big ass, big tits, fantasy, harem, incest, male domination, male protagonist, monster girl, oral sex, school setting, superpowers ,vaginal sex, virgin, lesbian, female domination, creampie, masturbation, voyeurism
Is the lesbian content optional as in my choices decide whether it happens or not?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Is the lesbian content optional as in my choices decide whether it happens or not?
So far, no, but there has been no lesbo sex between the LIs (yet, at least; not sure about the future). 2 LIs kiss.
IIRC, the tag is there for a scene that involves a female girl and a prisoner she is raping(?) (neither should be LIs).

Reactions: battali0n

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I started this VN before I saw the lesbian tag. I despise when the creator makes the Li's bi-sexual without me being the one deciding that. If 2 Li's are kissing then he probably intends Bi-sexual content. I need to find out what his intent is and whether it is optional before I continue. It's a shame because I was liking this one.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Can we stop the Li's from kissing?
I started this VN before I saw the lesbian tag. I despise when the creator makes the Li's bi-sexual without me being the one deciding that. If 2 Li's are kissing then he probably intends Bi-sexual content. I need to find out what his intent is and whether it is optional before I continue. It's a shame because I was liking this one.
Honestly, I am not sure, but I do not believe so.

Not sure what the future plans are, but with this update speed, will take awhile to get to that point.

Reactions: battali0n

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Honestly, I am not sure, but I do not believe so.

Not sure what the future plans are, but with this update speed, will take awhile to get to that point.
I appreciate that but I don't like to get invested in a game and the characters only to be disappointed later. Does the developer ever respond on here?

Reactions: MAD6999

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Some people need to STOP playing harem games.

1. Harems are someone loves all the others in this case male loves all the girls or reverse harem vice versa
2. This means MC wants them to be happy he/she can not physically satisfy them all at the same time so they enjoy one other until they get their turn

This is a harem a game where you love them not slavery and he wants everyone to love each other and be a family!

What it appears others want harems to be which NOT HAREM a harem at all!

1. Guy loves girls but so damn jealous that he wants them to be slaves
2. Guy does not let them love each other outside of him
This is not a harem this is Master/Slave relationship where the male wants to be the alpha and damn what the girls want when it comes to their happiness!

So I so tire of people coming to play a harem game than yell about it because they want it to be ultimately a master/slave relationship instead! HAREM and MASTER/SLAVE relationship are NOT the same thing! If you want a master/slave relationship with no lesbian activity between your wives go play a Slave Master game and don't yell because you want to ruin a Harem themed game!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Some people need to STOP playing harem games.

1. Harems are someone loves all the others in this case male loves all the girls or reverse harem vice versa
2. This means MC wants them to be happy he/she can not physically satisfy them all at the same time so they enjoy one other until they get their turn

This is a harem a game where you love them not slavery and he wants everyone to love each other and be a family!

What it appears others want harems to be which NOT HAREM a harem at all!

1. Guy loves girls but so damn jealous that he wants them to be slaves
2. Guy does not let them love each other outside of him
This is not a harem this is Master/Slave relationship where the male wants to be the alpha and damn what the girls want when it comes to their happiness!

So I so tire of people coming to play a harem game than yell about it because they want it to be ultimately a master/slave relationship instead! HAREM and MASTER/SLAVE relationship are NOT the same thing! If you want a master/slave relationship with no lesbian activity between your wives go play a Slave Master game and don't yell because you want to ruin a Harem themed game!
LOL
You don't want a harem game. you want a Polyamory. Totally different thing. I'll just take that into consideration because that's the only way your rant makes sense. Peace out dude. There is a harem category for people like me who love harems. If that offends you then I cannot help you. Please create your own category of game and have fun with it. have a nice life.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
LOL
You don't want a harem game. you want a Polyamory. Totally different thing. I'll just take that into consideration because that's the only way your rant makes sense. Peace out dude. There is a harem category for people like me who love harems. If that offends you then I cannot help you. Please create your own category of game and have fun with it. have a nice life.
There's nothing about the definition of a harem that forbids LIs from sexually interacting. Polyamory would imply that the LIs are free to go forge their own romantic and sexual relations with anyone, not just other harem girls. Your girlfriends or wives hooking up is absolutely within the realm of polygamy.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
There's nothing about the definition of a harem that forbids LIs from sexually interacting. Polyamory would imply that the LIs are free to go forge their own romantic and sexual relations with anyone, not just other harem girls. Your girlfriends or wives hooking up is absolutely within the realm of polygamy.
You guys always make me laugh with your attempts to redefine Harem to mean what you want it to. I don't argue with empty suits anymore I just enjoy them. Have a great weekend :)

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Harem is a subform of polyamory.
A harem means the MC is in a relationship with several LI's, not the LI's with each other, that's would be just a polyamorous relationship.
Polyamorous doesn't mean that LI's can have sexual/romanitc relationships with anyone outside of that group, what you mean is a open relationship.
A polyamorous relationship can be open, or not, same as you can have a open monogamous relationship (obviously not sexual monogamous in that case).

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Harem is a subform of polyamory.
A harem means the MC is in a relationship with several LI's, not the LI's with each other, that's would be just a polyamorous relationship.
Polyamorous doesn't mean that LI's can have sexual/romanitc relationships with anyone outside of that group, what you mean is a open relationship.
A polyamorous relationship can be open, or not, same as you can have a open monogamous relationship (obviously not sexual monogamous in that case).
Now we're splitting hairs.
Harem doesn't mean that the girls in it have a relationship with each other, but it also doesn't mean that they don't have relationships with each other. Nothing about 2 sister wives hooking up is contrary to polygamy or harem.
Technically it's all polyamory, swinging, harems with or without lesbian relations, polygamy, sharing. Saying it's not harem it's polyamory is a completely useless response because harem is polyamory. It's harem, that just doesn't mean it's going to appeal to all harem fans.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
None of this is true. How in the world did you come to this conclusion?
Question as you seem to be more honest then some of the other comments. How badly needed is a walkthrough for this game, keep seeing mixed responses for this

storycoolbro

Feb 15, 2020
V 0.9 was just posted for patreons 3 days ago so public version in a month.

Edit: dev posted on patreon other day about a change to how they are releasing the public version of the game will no longer be a month after the patreon version but instead when the next version is released the previous version will become public

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes