storycoolbro

Feb 15, 2020
Question as you seem to be more honest then some of the other comments. How badly needed is a walkthrough for this game, keep seeing mixed responses for this
I don't understand why one would need a walkthrough for a visual novel. It's not like it's an open world rpg where you can get stuck and can't proceed and would need someone to walk you through how to read and select choices. unless you mean for specific routes but so far the story itself doesn't branch that much you just miss H scenes for characters from what I could tell, I've run through the game 3 or 4 times now due to saves being lost or incompatible with new updates.

Jul 31, 2021
I don't understand why one would need a walkthrough for a visual novel. It's not like it's an open world rpg where you can get stuck and can't proceed and would need someone to walk you through how to read and select choices. unless you mean for specific routes but so far the story itself doesn't branch that much you just miss H scenes for characters from what I could tell, I've run through the game 3 or 4 times now due to saves being lost or incompatible with new updates.
I mean you say that but it's precisely because of the fact that one can miss out on H-Scenes, other content or character (in this case, I guess affection) points that people tend to look for walkthrough mods or a walkthrough.

From my experience I tend to just download the universal renpy mod and it makes looking into what choices I make much easier. Not many have the time to wanna go back and play the game a couple more times just to seek out missing content and I'm one that shares that same sentiment. Cheers.

storycoolbro

Feb 15, 2020
I mean you say that but it's precisely because of the fact that one can miss out on H-Scenes, other content or character (in this case, I guess affection) points that people tend to look for walkthrough mods or a walkthrough.

From my experience I tend to just download the universal renpy mod and it makes looking into what choices I make much easier. Not many have the time to wanna go back and play the game a couple more times just to seek out missing content and I'm one that shares that same sentiment. Cheers.
For me I feel like walkthrough isn't the right term for that, but not sure what it'd be called, a route map maybe? to me a walkthrough is like a guide to help you get through difficult content or hidden content where you'd have to do specific things with specific people in a certain order...etc. as when ever I've looked for a walkthrough it's been for something along those lines like finding all the flags in assassins creed

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WindsOfTheDestiny-0.9.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Secative

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
I would also love to have a walkthrough mod or at least a guide to know what routes you can go.
I would also like to say, the personality test was a nice touch, apparently I'm like Ceina :D

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Versión 0.10.0:
Changelog:
+850 new renders
+13 animations SFW
+24 animations NSFW
+9 new scenes replay
+New unlockable images (Erika, Jill, Asagi, Rachel and Siri)
+Music and sound effects

PC Windows

Last edited:

Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019
Versión 0.10.0:
Changelog:
+850 new renders
+13 animations SFW
+24 animations NSFW
+9 new scenes replay
+Music and sound effects

PC Windows Mega
Versión 0.10.0:
Changelog:
+850 new renders
+13 animations SFW
+24 animations NSFW
+9 new scenes replay
+Music and sound effects

PC Windows Mega
Sex or something sexual with Jill?

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Why the size difference? I have downloaded 0.6.0 which is smaller than 1 GB, then I have 0.8.0 and its size is over 12 GB. This 0.10.0 build is about 1.5 GB. Don't really know if there wasn't "HQ version" or something...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why the size difference? I have downloaded 0.6.0 which is smaller than 1 GB, then I have 0.8.0 and its size is over 12 GB. This 0.10.0 build is about 1.5 GB. Don't really know if there wasn't "HQ version" or something...
If I remember right the dev uses some real funky encryption on the RPAs which is why the multimod is so out of date. Normally public releases are compressed. Last update the dev couldn't manage to get a compressed version working right, probably because of the ridiculous encryption but that's just my theory. Either way this update's smaller because the dev managed to get the compression working.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes