EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
What are the parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 for? Do you play those first or something?
They are a multi-part zip file. You need to download all 4 and make sure they are in the same folder before unzipping. This allows for smaller downloads for those with slower internet or bandwidth limitations.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
They are a multi-part zip file. You need to download all 4 and make sure they are in the same folder before unzipping. This allows for smaller downloads for those with slower internet or bandwidth limitations.
Can I just download the first thing that isn't a part and get the whole game? My internet is fine.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Can I just download the first thing that isn't a part and get the whole game? My internet is fine.
I believe so. That one should be the full download. There is also dl.rpdl.net which has a torrent of most games here.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I believe so. That one should be the full download. There is also dl.rpdl.net which has a torrent of most games here.

Thanks. I've just never seen any of the games her have parts like this so I didn't know if I needed them or not.

Reactions: EricGrey

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks. I've just never seen any of the games her have parts like this so I didn't know if I needed them or not.
Only the really big ones. When they get too large, I revert to the torrents. It's not an internet thing for me, but rather the slowness of the usual download sites.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Caught some typos:
screenshot0001.png *her
Pretty sure the gender of the person had been an issue before, but I forgot if that was corrected and this was the only instance of it being repeated.
screenshot0002.png *Blonde. Missed an "e"
screenshot0004.png Not sure what the problem was here, but maybe the next image didn't show the hand on the right shouder?

+ Others from a previous releas I dunno if they got corrected:
screenshot0001.png cause, not caused
screenshot0002.png tell her (I think)
screenshot0004.png you and her
screenshot0003.png woman

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
there's so many typos and writing mistakes in this game, it's really annoying. so many times, the girls have been mis-gendered as "he/him/his".
Yeah. The typos are really my only complaint about this game. It really needs a proofreader or something.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
tried playing this game... the windows download tells me it isnt a windows program and wont start

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
ugh.. what shit! I finally went and read the fucking walkthru! Seriously you pretty much have to be an asshole to everyone to get the fucking Harem ending! I think I lost interest in this game now.

Harem genre! lie! This has multiple paths with only one being harem so calling it a harem is a BIG LIE. I really hate multiple ending games so now I pretty much lost all interest in the game or even what is going on.. You can not call a game that has multiple endings a HAREM game! Harem games means it ends with a harem!

I started playing for the harem to find out it's not a harem game at all! The choices to get the harem is being a loner asshole on top of that!

So to sum it up for anyone that is looking to start playing and you want a harem game than avoid this one like the plague!

Art 4/5
Sound 3/5 (music only)
Gameplay 2/5 (even for someone that likes to read the text goes on an on)
UI 3/5

So basically it's a falsely claimed harem game as it is not a harem because the ending is not always a harem. To get the harem ending instead of being nice your a jerk.. the alone/harem path. WTF? Decline being helped up, decline the sweet, decline being hugged by your sister.

So how the hell can you call it a harem if you have to be a loner asshole to get it? Seriously the dev does not know how to write a harem at all.

Last edited:

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
ugh.. what shit! I finally went and read the fucking walkthru! Seriously you pretty much have to be an asshole to everyone to get the fucking Harem ending! I think I lost interest in this game now.

Harem genre! lie! This has multiple paths with only one being harem so calling it a harem is a BIG LIE. I really hate multiple ending games so now I pretty much lost all interest in the game or even what is going on.. You can not call a game that has multiple endings a HAREM game! Harem games means it ends with a harem!

I started playing for the harem to find out it's not a harem game at all! The choices to get the harem is being a loner asshole on top of that!

So to sum it up for anyone that is looking to start playing and you want a harem game than avoid this one like the plague!

Art 4/5
Sound 3/5 (music only)
UI 3/5

So basically it's a falsely claimed harem game as it is not a harem because the ending is not always a harem. To get the harem ending instead of being nice your a jerk.. the alone/harem path. WTF? Decline being helped up, decline the sweet, decline being hugged by your sister.

So how the hell can you call it a harem if you have to be a loner asshole to get it? Seriously the dev does not know how to write a harem at all.
Damn, I'm downloading the game now, and your comment makes me not want to try it now. Been trying to find a good game where you play as a teacher for a while. And I can't find one.

Reactions: IIlllIlllII

tplife

Sep 4, 2017

Art 4/5
Sound 3/5 (music only)
UI 3/5

Are you sure you read the walkthrough correctly? All the choices labeled [alone] mean you are achieving the alone ending, not the harem ending. Not to mention the game isn't complete yet so there aren't any endings yet.

Reactions: Bob Jared

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Seriously you pretty much have to be an asshole to everyone to get the fucking Harem ending!
To get the harem ending instead of being nice your a jerk.. the alone/harem path. WTF? Decline being helped up, decline the sweet, decline being hugged by your sister.
None of this is true. How in the world did you come to this conclusion?
If there is one non-harem path that is basically impossible to do by accident that means the harem content does not exist? That makes zero sense.
Damn, I'm downloading the game now, and your comment makes me not want to try it now.
Hope you didn't take that nonsense at face value.

Reactions: Laeglis
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes