hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
I talk with Vermelion everyday since im the mod of his Discord group, and he said to me this morning precisely that, the compressed version and the uncompressed is the same, he doesn't do the compression, all the links have the same file, because is insane to download almost 7gb of data. I'm also helping the translation team, correcting some grammatical errors and mistakes, but if you or any other people wants the uncompressed version im 100% sure that he won't have any problem uploading it, if he doesn't update the uncompressed version is because with his actual connection, would last 18 hours in uploading.
You really have no clue how compression actually works :FacePalm:
Nowadays some people have enough bandwidth to move gigs in minutes not days.

Given that Vermelion said they where from I'll assume 9.73 Mbps Upload speed which would put a 7GB upload in at 1:42:40. Maybe they only have 1.024 Mbps however since that is well below the average they should consider a better ISP.

The part of "only available for Patreons tier 3 and Members premium" means that he only people who can test the game before is released are Patreons tier 3 and Members premium, not that the uncompressed version is limited to them only.
Sounds like a translation error then. Maybe you should help screen his press releases too.

All the descriptions from his Patreon page are not updated, that was when his Patreon page was an active page, since he received a lot of complaints from Patreon about the content of his game, he doesn't do any kind of announcements, because he reached an agreement with them, and doesn't want his patreon page to be deleted, that's why he encourages people to migrate from Patreon to But me a Coffee
Having a Patreon page and not updating it is going to cause confusion as if people go there to give money many aren't going to read the "everything is on the Discord, this Patreon is essentially abandoned"

y on day 4 is she holding the cigarette backwards
Since Drakelon97 is a mod for Vermelion's Discord perhaps he can figure out why this is a long running meme?

Drakelon97

Jun 19, 2019
You really have no clue how compression actually works :FacePalm:
Nowadays some people have enough bandwidth to move gigs in minutes not days.

Given that Vermelion said they where from I'll assume 9.73 Mbps Upload speed which would put a 7GB upload in at 1:42:40. Maybe they only have 1.024 Mbps however since that is well below the average they should consider a better ISP.

Sounds like a translation error then. Maybe you should help screen his press releases too.

Having a Patreon page and not updating it is going to cause confusion as if people go there to give money many aren't going to read the "everything is on the Discord, this Patreon is essentially abandoned"

Since Drakelon97 is a mod for Vermelion's Discord perhaps he can figure out why this is a long running meme?
You can ask Vermelion if you don't trust me, i asked him about it and said to me that if people ask for the uncompressed version he doesn't have any problem uploading it, righ now, Argentina is a really bad country to live, and his network connection, i tell you honestly that is really really bad, this morning i asked him to check how many time would last to update the uncompressed version, and he couldn't even open mega.

Yes, Vermelion has lots of grammatical errors in his posts, and he doesn't ask for help to translators, don't know why, i suppose that even using translator he wants to learn a bit, sometimes he asks me some help translating some sentences.

I know that having a patreon page and not updating it, is something really confusing but as i said, he reached an agreement with Patreon, they don't delete his account in exchange of doing some changes in the game, so he doesn't wants to risk posting images of the characters and so, i remember that he told me his page mainly was going to do the monthly polls, but right now he is doing the polls in Discord.

When i met Vermelion a year ago, i told him about the cigarette, and he said that it was on purpose, because Rachel wants to be like some kind of badass but she didn't even know how to smoke, so he did it in purpose, and he laughs a lot with the meme, but recently he said to me that he is going to change the scene, because lots of people "complains" about it in bugs report and he is a bit tired of the joke, but yes, was created as a meme xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is there an evil route or something similar in this VN? i'm sick and tired of the typical hero Mc thing.
There "might" be but if so it's not implemented yet. Various points throughout the game you can doubt the Angel's motives though nothing has that you can side with the Devil. The Devil is advertised as a waifu so I would assume you get something with her eventually.

Reactions: TheLegend1337

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
You can ask Vermelion if you don't trust me
Sure just have him log in to his old account on here. Oh wait... Doesn't help that Discord has that disclaimer will ban for any reason or no reason :eek: Yandere Dev would be proud.

When i met Vermelion a year ago, i told him about the cigarette, and he said that it was on purpose, because Rachel wants to be like some kind of badass but she didn't even know how to smoke, so he did it in purpose, and he laughs a lot with the meme, but recently he said to me that he is going to change the scene, because lots of people "complains" about it in bugs report and he is a bit tired of the joke, but yes, was created as a meme xD
It looks like she's dumber than a retarded monkey as she couldn't get monkey see monkey do right. Kinda funny that's been going on for over a year now however it looks like someone beat me to a fan sig of that.

Eh anyways I don't mean to shoot the messenger or bust your balls too much. It's nice to have someone from the game development team around here though comparing the uncompressed to compressed is like comparing a $100 bill to a $1 bill as there is a difference.

Perhaps grab a Fan Sig over at the gift shop.

Oh, is there any walkthroughs on the Discord? kaczy091 was wondering about that.

Is there somewhere walkthrough? :)

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
There "might" be but if so it's not implemented yet. Various points throughout the game you can doubt the Angel's motives though nothing has that you can side with the Devil. The Devil is advertised as a waifu so I would assume you get something with her eventually.
Honestly i wouldnt want to side with either.
Siding with the angel means you have to be one of them cringey heroes of justice who just doesnt know any better, but siding with the demon chick would mean probably(?) fighting for authority or becoming her subordinate, or at least it seems that way at the start where i am currently.

i'd rather have an MC that controls his own fate.
But thank you for your reply none the less. :)

Last edited:

Drakelon97

Jun 19, 2019
Sure just have him log in to his old account on here. Oh wait... Doesn't help that Discord has that disclaimer will ban for any reason or no reason :eek: Yandere Dev would be proud.

It looks like she's dumber than a retarded monkey as she couldn't get monkey see monkey do right. Kinda funny that's been going on for over a year now however it looks like someone beat me to a fan sig of that.

Eh anyways I don't mean to shoot the messenger or bust your balls too much. It's nice to have someone from the game development team around here though comparing the uncompressed to compressed is like comparing a $100 bill to a $1 bill as there is a difference.

Perhaps grab a Fan Sig over at the gift shop.

Oh, is there any walkthroughs on the Discord? kaczy091 was wondering about that.
Well, you don't know him, you can talk with him in the server without a problem, we only ban people who break an important rule, for the less important rules we give warnings, with 3 warnings you are banned, i honestly don't know why you are being somehow salty or i would say more like passive-aggresive, don't know if your problem is with Winds Of the Destiny, Vermelion, or even me, but bro, i'm here asking all your questions, from a game that is not even mine.

Vermelion got problems with this page, problems that obviously i'm not going to be telling, and less in here. I invite you to come over to the server if you are not there, and do all the suggestions, and ask all the questions you want, i don't know anything about compressed files, so i'm sorry if you took my post like i was insulting you or something similar, i just said what Vermelion said to me "I upload compressed versions, because is easier to me, because the last uncompressed version i uploaded for the testing took me about 18 hours"

But as i said and don't want to be annoying, uncompressed version is not limited only to Patreons Tier 3 and Members Premium, if you want to play that version you can ask for it.

No for the moment we don't have a Walkthrough the only way to know more or less your actual route is looking at your smartphone, there you can look your "love points" with the girls.

If you have any other questions or something, feel free to ask them.

• Thinking Face

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Well, you don't know him, you can talk with him in the server without a problem, we only ban people who break an important rule, for the less important rules we give warnings, with 3 warnings you are banned, i honestly don't know why you are being somehow salty or i would say more like passive-aggresive, don't know if your problem is with Winds Of the Destiny, Vermelion, or even me, but bro, i'm here asking all your questions, from a game that is not even mine.

Vermelion got problems with this page, problems that obviously i'm not going to be telling, and less in here. I invite you to come over to the server if you are not there, and do all the suggestions, and ask all the questions you want, i don't know anything about compressed files, so i'm sorry if you took my post like i was insulting you or something similar, i just said what Vermelion said to me "I upload compressed versions, because is easier to me, because the last uncompressed version i uploaded for the testing took me about 18 hours"

But as i said and don't want to be annoying, uncompressed version is not limited only to Patreons Tier 3 and Members Premium, if you want to play that version you can ask for it.

No for the moment we don't have a Walkthrough the only way to know more or less your actual route is looking at your smartphone, there you can look your "love points" with the girls.

If you have any other questions or something, feel free to ask them.
Nah it's just if I wanted to talk on Discord well I'd be on Discord :WeSmart: I know every developer and their dog advertises their Discord nowadays but I'm here, not there.

A lot of Vermelion's problems stems from translation errors so good luck helping out with that. The really early builds had a lot of homoerotic undertones as the machine kept messing up him and her always defaulting to the more masculine form. Needless to say MTL isn't well received here so it can be rather nerve racking for someone that doesn't speak English.

Alternatively if bandwidth is a problem each chapter could be split into HD DLC. The Ren'Py Archives do allow this as they are loaded in alphabetical order so after 'archive.rpa' would be 'ch1 hd dlc.rpa' etc. Archive options can be found in 'options.rpy'. Pretty much you would separate each chapter individually to cut back on what needs to be uploaded. This concept could also be used for Updates in case previous fans only wanted to download the new content instead of everything every time.

And you're right the game isn't even yours so you having some communication problem about how x feature works but if you really don't know how something works it's probably not a good idea to pretend like you do. Maybe it's available upon request on Discord but it's definitely not on patreon, itch.io, or buy me a coffee so excuse me if I read "Exclusively for premium members" and assumed it's exclusively for premium members.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Drakelon97

Jun 19, 2019
Nah it's just if I wanted to talk on Discord well I'd be on Discord :WeSmart: I know every developer and their dog advertises their Discord nowadays but I'm here, not there.

A lot of Vermelion's problems stems from translation errors so good luck helping out with that. The really early builds had a lot of homoerotic undertones as the machine kept messing up him and her always defaulting to the more masculine form. Needless to say MTL isn't well received here so it can be rather nerve racking for someone that doesn't speak English.

Alternatively if bandwidth is a problem each chapter could be split into HD DLC. The Ren'Py Archives do allow this as they are loaded in alphabetical order so after 'archive.rpa' would be 'ch1 hd dlc.rpa' etc. Archive options can be found in 'options.rpy'. Pretty much you would separate each chapter individually to cut back on what needs to be uploaded. This concept could also be used for Updates in case previous fans only wanted to download the new content instead of everything every time.

And you're right the game isn't even yours so you having some communication problem about how x feature works but if you really don't know how something works it's probably not a good idea to pretend like you do. Maybe it's available upon request on Discord but it's definitely not on patreon, itch.io, or buy me a coffee so excuse me if I read "Exclusively for premium members" and assumed it's exclusively for premium members.
Yeah, i mean, as i said, is exclusive but because if Patreons tier 3 and Members premium don't want to wait until the compression is done, they can download that one, i never wanted to pretend, i just said what i knew, i asked him, and he said that there wasn't any different, only the size, so i suppose that he doesn't know either.

I know that the translation in the early builds was awful, that was the main reason i contacted him, to help with that problems, i would say that right now the english translation improved a lot, not perfect, but not as awful as before.

Your idea of split the game in chapters seems like a good idea, i will tell him about it, maybe it will help with his network problems.

And btw i was not advertising the discord on purpose, i told you that because is more comfortable to talk this kind of things there and not with all the posts that we made xD.

But well, thanks for your feedback, hope you are liking the new content, and if you have any question you can ask me whatever you want.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Alright, so i've played for a bit and i have a question.
im currently at the beginning of chapter 3, And i have been going for harem path.

So, MC ends up falling for that Cenia chick literally out of nowhere, and he literally acts like a lovestruck moron.
Will MCs mentality improve and mature? Or did MC fall for her because she used some magic vodoo crap to make him crazy about her?
Cuz I feel that they both just kinda goes "Kyaa I love you more than anything on earth even though we have only known each other for a few days, Kyaaa have my babies" and honestly, i feel its rather cringe and disgusting, no offense.
I'm not a fan of romance to be honest, however i can tolerate it if its well made, but the romance here is just... no.

I would complain about the other girls falling for MC outta nowhere too but it was alrerady explained that its because of his power so i wont.

Also tags says maledom, where is it?

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
how do u go down the evil path?
I doubt it's really a thing yet but there are options to be mean with the girls.

Alright, so i've played for a bit and i have a question.
im currently at the beginning of chapter 3, And i have been going for harem path.

So, MC ends up falling for that Cenia chick literally out of nowhere, and he literally acts like a lovestruck moron.
Will MCs mentality improve and mature? Or did MC fall for her because she used some magic vodoo crap to make him crazy about her?
Cuz I feel that they both just kinda goes "Kyaa I love you more than anything on earth even though we have only known each other for a few days, Kyaaa have my babies" and honestly, i feel its rather cringe and disgusting, no offense.
I'm not a fan of romance to be honest, however i can tolerate it if its well made, but the romance here is just... no.

I would complain about the other girls falling for MC outta nowhere too but it was alrerady explained that its because of his power so i wont.

Also tags says maledom, where is it?
This is somewhat of a spoiler but Cenia is the reincarnation of your dead girlfriend Maria which is explained later on. If that's a wrong interpretation you could ask Drakelon97, the game's translator, about it.

Not sure about the maledom scenes. The MC takes the lead but they don't really dominate the scene.

Reactions: TheLegend1337
Apr 16, 2020
This is somewhat of a spoiler but Cenia is the reincarnation of your dead girlfriend Maria which is explained later on. If that's a wrong interpretation you could ask Drakelon97, the game's translator, about it.
That's entirely false. It's stated nowhere that this is the case, what is being hinted at though is that Maria is Ceina's successor to being the next God/Goddess. To clarify I've played the game in both languages. My first language is Spanish and it's said nowhere about Ceina being someone's reincarnation.

• Haha

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
That's entirely false. It's stated nowhere that this is the case, what is being hinted at though is that Maria is Ceina's successor to being the next God/Goddess. To clarify I've played the game in both languages. My first language is Spanish and it's said nowhere about Ceina being someone's reincarnation.
The writings are on the wall but sure the game doesn't come straight out and spell it out for you. Even the two models look the same. Unless there is a better reason for when a girl randomly breaks into your home that the player reasonably says they'll sleep on the couch for a girl that they never met before? There isn't an option just to kick her out. Is it Maria or Ceina is questioned over again and again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hello, just to be sure, we can't find Yuri during hide and seek, right ?
For me I found her in the same place that I found Bonnie. I don't think is used and glancing over the code it seems that you'll always find Bonnie first then Yuri. After I found Bonnie there was a cooldown timer so I talked to Jill for a moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes