Jan 7, 2021
hows the english translation on this?
If you get the Public Releases that have been crafted by Drakelon97's translation team then it's decent.

If you get the *Hurk* Early Access then Golden Novels runs those through MTL as they don't understand English.

It's one of those throw money into the hat to show your love but wait to have a pleasant experience sort of deals.

Future95

Feb 5, 2018
I like some of the soundtracks of this game. one of the songs reminds me of an anime I used to watch >‿◕ >‿◕

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Choices matter in this game. If you been favoring a particular waifu then you'll get more scenes with her.
Erm...i dont like the term "or" in harem games...it has to be an "and"
I'm rather in favor of being able to have all the scenes in one game. If different choices favor one LI or other, I will most likely end up abandoning the game. I'm not going to play a second time, so whatever scene I can't get to the first time, I'm not going to watch it later. And if having to choose between giving points to different LIs can end up leaving one out, then the one who is out is me.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm rather in favor of being able to have all the scenes in one game. If different choices favor one LI or other, I will most likely end up abandoning the game. I'm not going to play a second time, so whatever scene I can't get to the first time, I'm not going to watch it later. And if having to choose between giving points to different LIs can end up leaving one out, then the one who is out is me.
Yeah I'd rather have some actual interaction in stories but I can see were more simple VNs do have there appeal. Still if given a list of girls you prefer one well then you're probably not missing out all that much on the ones you don't pick. I tend to like replayability if the other options are good. It would be nice if this game got a Gallery though since unlock all scenes do mitigate the "why isn't there one true path?" or "the perfect run". The fan art thing is cute but kinda like putting kids art on the fridge as it doesn't highlight actual moments in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah I'd rather have some actual interaction in stories but I can see were more simple VNs do have there appeal. Still if given a list of girls you prefer one well then you're probably not missing out all that much on the ones you don't pick. I tend to like replayability if the other options are good. It would be nice if this game got a Gallery though since unlock all scenes do mitigate the "why isn't there one true path?" or "the perfect run". The fan art thing is cute but kinda like putting kids art on the fridge as it doesn't highlight actual moments in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, personally, I don't really care if there is a gallery or not (there isn't much chance that I will open it and see its content). Either I get the scenes during the game, or there is no chance that I will see them. In general, I'm not interested in whether there is a gallery or not, and the truth is that if it doesn't exist, but someone includes a mod that does it, I never download it.

I only play one ending, and that's it, in this kind of game I never start it again once I've finished it, nor do I try to get another ending, the first one I have is the only one I'm going to see. It's how I like to play, and I have no intention of changing it.

Personally, I prefer to be able to see all the scenes in a single game if that is what I want, mainly because I'm not going to play a second game, and I'm not going to use the gallery.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Well, personally, I don't really care if there is a gallery or not (there isn't much chance that I will open it and see its content). Either I get the scenes during the game, or there is no chance that I will see them. In general, I'm not interested in whether there is a gallery or not, and the truth is that if it doesn't exist, but someone includes a mod that does it, I never download it.

I only play one ending, and that's it, in this kind of game I never start it again once I've finished it, nor do I try to get another ending, the first one I have is the only one I'm going to see. It's how I like to play, and I have no intention of changing it.

Personally, I prefer to be able to see all the scenes in a single game if that is what I want, mainly because I'm not going to play a second game, and I'm not going to use the gallery.
Then you should play kinetic novels. I love choices having impact and games having replayability or new game+.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Then you should play kinetic novels. I love choices having impact and games having replayability or new game+.
I want to choose, but not choose between LIs. I liked to choose individually for each LI. If one LI doesn'tt interest me, I want to have the option to reject her, but if two LIs interest me, I don't want to have to choose between them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I want to choose, but not choose between LIs. I liked to choose individually for each LI. If one LI doesn'tt interest me, I want to have the option to reject her, but if two LIs interest me, I don't want to have to choose between them.
I remember some of the older VNs were you had to do each of the Love Interest routes first then afterwards you were rewarded with the Harem route. With limited time and not wanting to play a game more than once then you simply play the hand you're dealt. Doubtful many devs will go back and rewrite vast sections of their game just because it doesn't appeal to everyone especially considering the dev of this game doesn't even come around here anymore.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I remember some of the older VNs were you had to do each of the Love Interest routes first then afterwards you were rewarded with the Harem route. With limited time and not wanting to play a game more than once then you simply play the hand you're dealt. Doubtful many devs will go back and rewrite vast sections of their game just because it doesn't appeal to everyone especially considering the dev of this game doesn't even come around here anymore.
I know them, but I don't play them. If I can't get the harem ending the first time, the game doesn't interest me.

Personally I'm going to try the game, although I hope that in the long run we can have all the LIs, even if we lose some events along the way.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I hate KNs...its like reading a colored manga, not a game.
I like choices, not every girl fits my taste, so i prefer to choose who i want in my harem and who not...but i dont like to be forced to pick one or an other. Thats not the spirit of the harem genre.

hero23093060

Jul 17, 2021
enjoy it so far (honestly i enjoy more than Lesson in love not about story but i can't tell why) can i say it too short haha kidding

PS.Alune is so adorable can't wait to fuck her (hold on am not a bad person just this a harem game and story say more you fuck strong you become you can't blame me :p)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
"Wings of the Destiny"
correct me if I am wrong... but isn't the very name of this game engrish?
where english would be "Wings of Destiny" or "The Wings of Destiny"?

====
At the beginning you choose if jill is sister or friend. is friend actually properly implemented with actual alternative dialog?
or is it just clearly sister with the word sister replaced with friend?

by properly implemented I mean that instead of "How can I fall in love with my Friend, this is extremely taboo! our landlady will cry" it would make changes like for example being next door neighbor instead of living in the same house, and not have the taboo hangup about "friends" having sex.

... I am assuming here that there is no way in hell that the friends is the default dialog and the sisters thing is just a namechange.
... actually why did I waste my time even typing this? it is obviously just a namechange and it will still be obviously sisters. I am derp

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
"Wings of the Destiny"
correct me if I am wrong... but isn't the very name of this game engrish?
where english would be "Wings of Destiny" or "The Wings of Destiny"?
The dev comes from Argentina and the default language is Spanish.
During early development they used Google MTL to translate it into English however as the game became more popular a team picked up the translation.

This is also why early patreon releases have more engrish while the public release is more english.

====
At the beginning you choose if jill is sister or friend. is friend actually properly implemented with actual alternative dialog?
or is it just clearly sister with the word sister replaced with friend?

by properly implemented I mean that instead of "How can I fall in love with my Friend, this is extremely taboo! our landlady will cry" it would make changes like for example being next door neighbor instead of living in the same house, and not have the taboo hangup about "friends" having sex.

... I am assuming here that there is no way in hell that the friends is the default dialog and the sisters thing is just a namechange.
... actually why did I waste my time even typing this? it is obviously just a namechange and it will still be obviously sisters. I am derp
The dev wanted to appeal to the incest fans while tiptoeing around patreon. These strange shenanigans are somewhat common. They are suppose to be family and in most cases the "Landlady" is the mother and the "Roommates" are the siblings.

As for why they didn't drop patreon for itch.io and/or subscribestar like other devs have well they needed paypall and didn't want to loose it.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes