masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
severe virus - ye.. no thanks dude. how about you handle your files before you share them?
Not sure what virus scanner you use but perhaps get a better one.

Ren'Py RPY files are text files that can be viewed in notepad if you actually wanted to see what it does.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
What happened to this game? I remember it was different. Also where the hell is the little sister? I played it far but couldn't see her. Did the dev remove her or something?

Fall89

Jun 12, 2020
Is the update ending with the person kicking you. Because I remember it happened before or what is new in this update

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Is this game linear or does it have branching paths/routes?

Harem usually = linear, but the synopsis ends with "Which path will you choose?" :unsure:

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
This game used to be good. Why did dev ruin it with sandbox?
I was worried when I saw the arrows in the school and the magnifying glasses the first thing at home, but that does not stay long, don't worry.

Is this game linear or does it have branching paths/routes?

Harem usually = linear, but the synopsis ends with "Which path will you choose?" :unsure:
Linear to this point. The very few choices where you pick a girl just lead to one specific (small) lewd scene for that chosen girl.

Reactions: Crosaith.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
What is really annoying is having to start over again...for the third time because of changes made. Are these changes that major content wise to necessitate a new playthrough? How much more does it add to the story or scenes?

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
Sceenshots are almost convincing. Anyone mind sharing a ss from the game which they find great? I've been iffy on this game for few months now but never tried it.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Not sure what virus scanner you use but perhaps get a better one.

Ren'Py RPY files are text files that can be viewed in notepad if you actually wanted to see what it does.
it's windows defender, if all files from this website are not flagged, but yours is, it tells us something. go back to your file, remove the spyware and then come back and share with us a clean file that won't alert windows defender, then I won't argue you're trying to sell us a bad file.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How to use the gallery unlocker for android?
You can add mods to Android by putting them in the Game's App Directory though this may be harder on newer devices do to increased security.
Android/data/org.WOTD.alcatraz/files/game

When I tested this with the Android Emulator I used I didn't see the saves in the same folder but it looks like they're in
RenPy/org.WOTD.alcatraz

I'll attach a persistent save if the mod is giving you troubles on Android though you still have to put it in the save location.

it's windows defender, if all files from this website are not flagged, but yours is, it tells us something. go back to your file, remove the spyware and then come back and share with us a clean file that won't alert windows defender, then I won't argue you're trying to sell us a bad file.
Let me guess "Windows Defender" reported some generic message with "!ml" at the end of it? Got to love machine learning...
If you're too paranoid to read a text file well nothing I can really do for you there. That antivirus scanner falsely flags a lot of things. Perhaps give the persistent save a try though check your settings afterwards as that files also stores all your settings info.

Reactions: Spider_man

OrangeJustice

May 28, 2018
I hope someone will upload 0.7.5 walkthrough Mod , its hard to play on your own choices , i focuses only increasing their love points but i cant unlock all the scene and then the chapter is finished so i really need walkthrough , thank your for the one that will upload,. Sorry i think my english is bad hahahah

Reactions: Macgamer

chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
Ok, I have just started this game.
Goddumn, dev's look at UX is awesome. But there is some moments that make exp less cool:
Prolog(and actually other scenes): unlooped loops. They are cut of and it make my eyes hurt.
SIRI: weird sprites for other girls, they're like too broad, but Siri itself is ok.
I just began, so maybe I gonna edit this post on the way.

Also, I understand they're a little mistakes, but without them game UX is fucked perfect.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I hope someone will upload 0.7.5 walkthrough Mod , its hard to play on your own choices , i focuses only increasing their love points but i cant unlock all the scene and then the chapter is finished so i really need walkthrough , thank your for the one that will upload,. Sorry i think my english is bad hahahah
I am working on a walkthrough pdf (not a mod, but I may include a couple rpy files that change a few things so that you can see all scenes in a couple parts of the game, like Shaddy did. I am not too familiar with Renpy, but I think I may be able to do it.) However, it is slow since the files are in Spanish, but hopefully it should be ready on Friday.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Think I will come back to this game in the future possibly. To many restarts for my liking and the UI was fine as it was. Also not a fan of sandbox. That hole park scene was annoying and I dont want to do that ever again. Remove that crap from the game.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes