Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Some really interesting story telling in the music.
The successor theme from Code Vein when the MC is talking to Maria presumably in heaven. Definitely a not so subtle hint to who she is.
The dango song when he's flash backing to him laying on her lap. Ending theme from Clannad, hope that's a hint to Maria in the ending.
Wish I could pick up more of the music, some more of the songs don't sound like they're from generic packs. Have to imagine there's still some more subtext going on in the music

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
The look: Very nice Koikatsu renders.
The sound: music sets up the emotional context of the scenes very well.
The writing/characters: what little I experienced was very nice, until...
The force quit: I'm anti-smoking all the way. I'm vehemently against promotion of smoking even in fantasy games such as this. I'm deathly allergic to tobacco, so glamourizing use of something that will literally kill me with one inhale of side-smoke?

Nope.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
when we going to see an update it's been half a year now.
Sad to say but if you've been really good perhaps X-mas... 0.8.0 was previewed on March 22 and after that seems to be nothing but wallpaper. Their discord may have more details but the Archangel tier is suppose to get it 1 month before public, Angel tier 2 weeks before public, and then finally it trickles down to the masses. Just saying there is no mention of that even starting on Patreon or Itch.io so it's not going to be anytime soon.

Jul 20, 2017
The replay gallery is so bad it just plays like one part of the scene. I do not have the patience to go through the entire game and make a save for every scene

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes