hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
i should’ve read this thread before playing thru the game today… seems like an update anytime soon (or if ever?) is pretty unlikely.
The dev is very slow even for a tortoise but they are still working on it. Given their release structure even when this does come out it will be months before it trickles down to public and there isn't enough patrons to expect this getting leaked.

Hello everyone!
The next update 0.8.0 is very close, still without exact date but I estimate that I will have everything ready for next month!

At the moment I'm structuring everything with the script finally finished (although I still need to translate it into english, and make the APK).
However, this version (0.8.0pre) will be only for Patreons (until tier 3), while I continue working on the missing content that I want to finish including in the public version!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Now, I'm going to make a brief review for all the changes coming in the next version!

In Discord, the community voted for a new dialog box and this is the one that will now be included in the game.

As you can see, the font and typeface of the dialogs has also changed! In addition to the new design of the calendar, the quick menu buttons, and the cell phone.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Leaving aside the "technical" section...
As for the story, the most important thing in the next version will be the event or route that we will take during Sunday!
We will be able to go out and have a date with Asagi (yes, finally a moment alone with her, outside the Academy), or we can have a date with Ceina.

The date with Asagi will make us discover a little more about her, become closer, and get some exercise.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
On the other hand, the date with Ceina will reveal a lot of interesting facts! (And yes again, finally a moment alone with her outside the house).

There are many questions that I did not include, to do it later in another time of chatting with Ceina. I did this so that this appointment is not so "heavy" now, since in itself, it is quite a lot of information that we can get, and in total the actual questions are more than 15.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Remember to join the Discord server if you haven't done it yet! There you will be able to receive news and information about the project, as well as other interesting things!
Link:

That's all for now. I'll be letting you know if there is anything new to communicate. ❤

Farewell!
~Vermelion

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
any other games to check out like this? not exaxcly like this but an anime type game, i always finds those kinda ones always have decent stories

Drakelon97

Jun 19, 2019
Version 0.8.0:
Changelog:
+855 new renders
+5 animation NSFW
+15 animations SFW
+New dialogue box
+New text font
+New quick menu
+New calendar and cell phone design
+Music and sound effects
+Changes in game credits
+New thumbnails of the girls on the cell phone
+New unlockable images
+Updated the Fan Arts gallery

IS IT NECESSARY TO START A NEW GAME? Answer: Yes, absolutely. This happens due to changes in the quick menu.

Links:

Mega:
Google Drive:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Version 0.8.0:
Changelog:
+855 new renders
+5 animation NSFW
+15 animations SFW
+New dialogue box
+New text font
+New quick menu
+Music and sound effects
+Changes in game credits
+New unlockable images

IS IT NECESSARY TO START A NEW GAME? Answer: Yes, absolutely. This happens due to changes in the quick menu.

Links:

Mega: Mega
Google Drive: Google Drive
Dammit again!?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Version 0.8.0:
Changelog:
+855 new renders
+5 animation NSFW
+15 animations SFW
+New dialogue box
+New text font
+New quick menu
+Music and sound effects
+Changes in game credits
+New unlockable images

Links:

Mega:
Google Drive:
12gb.......................

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I'm working on a torrent now, will probably be 20-30 mins. Done!

WindsOfTheDestiny-0.8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes