DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i just finished. I didn't read the changelog before playing(and still haven't) so i assume the purpose of this update was to expand on the prologue as that's where most of the new stuff was in here, that i could tell. There was some new options added in the earlier scenes as well. Erika's infirmary rework was hot. I definitely don't remember that happening like that in the beginning after you wake up(though I'm not sure if i missed an update or not prior to this one). I also liked seeing into Erika's past and visually seeing more of what life was like before the MC arrived in town.

As for the rest of the update. It was very confusing at times with all the jumping around early on. I thought that part could have been executed better. As for the end, the game stops exactly after the Jill kissing scene from last update and the MC getting attacked from behind so no story progression there.

I would say the update was good for what it was trying to do but the story didn't progress. I was looking forward to what came after leaving jill's house but it looks like I'll have to wait until next time. Jill is still my favorite waifu. Though Erika is approaching her lvl soon(i believe she was already my 2nd favorite in the game).

Reactions: Elias85

chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
severe virus - ye.. no thanks dude. how about you handle your files before you share them?
I was going to ask gal_unlocker devs about source files, because thought he was sharing exe-files, but inside archive's literally:
Ren'Py RPY files are text files that can be viewed in notepad if you actually wanted to see what it does.
Don't be silly, you always can look at his files your own eyes.
Also, Windows Defender is really stupid, I agree with masterdragonson again.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Here is the walkthrough for 0.7.5. I am currently still playing the game, so some choices may be off in their wording, but I will try to update once I am completely done with my playthrough. If you have any corrections or questions, let me know. Thanks

Edit: I have completed my main harem playthrough and updated any choices that needed correcting. I will not be doing the individual paths nor the alone path, so the wording on those choices may be a bit off.

Edit 2:Updated. I do not guarantee this is completely accurate, but it should work for the harem path.

Last edited:

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
looking at that just makes me not want to continue playing this game lol, i really dont like how convoluted it all is and all the separate playthroughs you have to do to actually see shit

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
looking at that just makes me not want to continue playing this game lol, i really dont like how convoluted it all is and all the separate playthroughs you have to do to actually see shit
I agree somewhat but I would say play the harem route at least (that is all I am playing). I still enjoy the game, but hopefully someone makes a gallery unlocker for those who do not want to do multiple playthoughs.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
I agree somewhat but I would say play the harem route at least (that is all I am playing). I still enjoy the game, but hopefully someone makes a gallery unlocker for those who do not want to do multiple playthoughs.
its kinda needed, the in-game replay is very lacking

Reactions: BOBJevent
Jan 7, 2021

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Quick question according to the walkthrough (chapter 2.16) I should have Rachel invite me to eat with them if Alune point >=14, that's exactly the number of point I have and I have chose all Alune choice (except favorite person) and the scene didn't trigger, is it normal (game change since that part of the walkthrough was made) or is there another requirement?
Not a big dealjust a loss of harem points with some sweet girl :cry:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Thanks for the info. I didn't see it pinned on the first page, so I was not sure about it.

Quick question according to the walkthrough (chapter 2.16) I should have Rachel invite me to eat with them if Alune point >=14, that's exactly the number of point I have and I have chose all Alune choice (except favorite person) and the scene didn't trigger, is it normal (game change since that part of the walkthrough was made) or is there another requirement?
Not a big dealjust a loss of harem points with some sweet girl :cry:
Are you sure you have Alune's points (blue in my guide) at 14 and not her love points (green)? I just looked at the code and nothing else is required besides that, and have tested it in game, and the choice only shows if you have at least 14. In order to get 14 points, you have to chose all her choices, and chose her in 2X.2, as your favorite person, or in 2.19 (you need to chose her in 1 of these or you will only have 13).

Let me know what you find, because it is possible I am missing something the code.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Are you sure you have Alune's points (blue in my guide) at 14 and not her love points (green)? I just looked at the code and nothing else is required besides that, and have tested it in game, and the choice only shows if you have at least 14. In order to get 14 points, you have to chose all her choices, and chose her in 2X.2, as your favorite person, or in 2.19 (you need to chose her in 1 of these or you will only have 13).

Let me know what you find, because it is possible I am missing something the code.
That must be because I didn't choose her as my favorite, for my points I checked in the in game phone since that's the only source of info available. Thank you for your answer.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
That must be because I didn't choose her as my favorite, for my points I checked in the in game phone since that's the only source of info available. Thank you for your answer.
You do not have to chose her as your favorite; you can chose her in 1 of the other 2 choices I said also (according to my math anyway). I would recommend choosing Ceina for your favorite since it provides the most points.

As for the phone, it only provides % values, but I am not sure if that is points or love being calculated. There are 2 options possible to see your points: use a save editor, or only install the part of Shaddy's mod I tell you about on the top of the guide. If you have any more questions, let me know.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I swear these Novella games kill me. lol. Most time, meh, but I start getting into some of them, forget they are not even close to being finished, then it ends sudden like, I'm like DAMN IT, lol.

Good job so far, I hope you continue the work and I appreciate the work you've done so far.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
rpdl Torrent over here please?! Million thanks in advance!
EDIT: Wow I thought this game was big but it is not... weird...

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
i heard there is lesbian ntr, i mean relationships between LIs in harems is normal but with the MC approval, going behind his back and hiding from him is kinda NTR, can someone explain me better that relationship in the game?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
i heard there is lesbian ntr, i mean relationships between LIs in harems is normal but with the MC approval, going behind his back and hiding from him is kinda NTR, can someone explain me better that relationship in the game?
If my memory is correct, there is nothing like that in game.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
If my memory is correct, there is nothing like that in game.
I saw that a guy writed in the reviews saying "It makes the assumption that all guys like lesbian sex between harem members or something along the lines of lesbian ntr. I can't really dock points for it, but I think it's completely random and out of place. It's at first just the mc's imagination (and one character not yet established as a love interest,) but later becomes canon scenes where behind his back they become more intimate. " I mean i like when the girls get envolved intimate and they can have sex without a problem, but i hate when is behind MCs back like a secret, they can have sex without a MC not a problem, but dont make it a secret, atleast let the MC know they are having a relationship

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I saw that a guy writed in the reviews saying "It makes the assumption that all guys like lesbian sex between harem members or something along the lines of lesbian ntr. I can't really dock points for it, but I think it's completely random and out of place. It's at first just the mc's imagination (and one character not yet established as a love interest,) but later becomes canon scenes where behind his back they become more intimate. " I mean i like when the girls get envolved intimate and they can have sex without a problem, but i hate when is behind MCs back like a secret, they can have sex without a MC not a problem, but dont make it a secret, atleast let the MC know they are having a relationship
I have only played the harem route of the game, so it may happen on a different route or I am just not remembering. The only 2 things that the reviewer could be remembering are when MC's younger sister and friend kiss (at least I think so, but both are LIs), or if your older sister and the nurse have a relationship (I do not believe they are, but I added this as I could not remember for sure but they are also both LI). There is no lesbian sex in this game (yet at least), so I do not know what the reviewer is referencing unless some very vague dialogue.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
I have only played the harem route of the game, so it may happen on a different route or I am just not remembering. The only 2 things that the reviewer could be remembering are when MC's younger sister and friend kiss (at least I think so, but both are LIs), or if your older sister and the nurse have a relationship (I do not believe they are, but I added this as I could not remember for sure but they are also both LI). There is no lesbian sex in this game (yet at least), so I do not know what the reviewer is referencing unless some very vague dialogue.
Even if they are Both LIs, going behind MCs back hiding theyr love affair is stupid though, if MC is okay with them having a relationship among tthem why should they hide it?

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes