mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The dev wanted to appeal to the incest fans while tiptoeing around patreon. These strange shenanigans are somewhat common. They are suppose to be family and in most cases the "Landlady" is the mother and the "Roommates" are the siblings.
To clarify. I am aware of why it is being done.

I was asking if this specific game actually has it as a real choice that makes a difference.
I am still hoping that one day I find a game where I can choose "friend" and instead of obviously a sister who uses different name to call her it will actually include enough alternate dialog to make it actually appear as if they are not your mom and sisters

As the examples I have given of her living next door instead of in house with you. Where your "landlady" suddenly moves next door and is actually the mother of the childhood friend. And dialog says your mom is dead / she is alive but ugly and is not a waifu.

I then later chided myself for being stupid for even asking. And that it is obviously not a real choice and the world and dialog are obviously going to be completely identical, with the only difference being what noun you use to refer to your mom and sisters

Reactions: masterdragonson

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
To clarify. I am aware of why it is being done.

I was asking if this specific game actually has it as a real choice that makes a difference.
I am still hoping that one day I find a game where I can choose "friend" and instead of obviously a sister who uses different name to call her it will actually include enough alternate dialog to make it actually appear as if they are not your mom and sisters

As the examples I have given of her living next door instead of in house with you. Where your "landlady" suddenly moves next door and is actually the mother of the childhood friend. And dialog says your mom is dead / she is alive but ugly and is not a waifu.

I then later chided myself for being stupid for even asking. And that it is obviously not a real choice and the world and dialog are obviously going to be completely identical, with the only difference being what noun you use to refer to your mom and sisters
In LCC the MC's childhood friend was really a friend and not the MC's sister. I can't say if she will continue to be like this (the dev is remaking the game), but to make her the sister the mod had to change entire dialogues that made no sense if she was the sister, but rather if she was MC's friend.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
In LCC the MC's childhood friend was really a friend and not the MC's sister. I can't say if she will continue to be like this (the dev is remaking the game), but to make her the sister the mod had to change entire dialogues that made no sense if she was the sister, but rather if she was MC's friend.
What does LCC stand for?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Public version 0.7.5

Changelog:
+950 new renders
+5 NSFW animations (re-made).
+100 SFW animations
+New Main Menú.
+Added the Multimedia section (Gallery of unlockable images and replayable scenes).
+New settings menu (still unfinished).
+New pause menu.
+Music and sound effects.
+Changes in game credits.
+New images for the thumbnails in the cell phone (where the percentages can be seen).

IS IT NECESSARY TO START A NEW GAME? Answer: Yes, absolutely. Loading a previously saved game from a previous version will break the game.

Remember: in Android you must accept the permissions so that the saves are automatic and can be transferred better to future versions. It will be necessary to have at least 3GB free on our mobile, to avoid any type of error when installing the apk.
:zerounderstand:

Don't forget to leave me your review in the channel 『』reviews and report bugs in 〖〗bug-report!

Thank you very much for playing Winds of the Destiny!
:Luv:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Public version 0.7.5

Changelog:
+950 new renders
+5 NSFW animations (re-made).
+100 SFW animations
+New Main Menú.
+Added the Multimedia section (Gallery of unlockable images and replayable scenes).
+New settings menu (still unfinished).
+New pause menu.
+Music and sound effects.
+Changes in game credits.
+New images for the thumbnails in the cell phone (where the percentages can be seen).

IS IT NECESSARY TO START A NEW GAME? Answer: Yes, absolutely. Loading a previously saved game from a previous version will break the game.

Remember: in Android you must accept the permissions so that the saves are automatic and can be transferred better to future versions. It will be necessary to have at least 3GB free on our mobile, to avoid any type of error when installing the apk.
:zerounderstand:

Don't forget to leave me your review in the channel 『』reviews and report bugs in 〖〗bug-report!

Thank you very much for playing Winds of the Destiny!
:Luv:
So we need to start a new game again? Isn't this the third time?

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Gotta start over yet again, eh? Well, I guess I can just ctrl skip most everything.

Got an error when trying to think about Bonnie (out of many girls) early on.

Last thing I remember from v0.6 was the Bonnie/Yuri scene after hide-and-seek and this only had a small Jill scene after that before ending. It had been a long time since I played and the new content spliced at the start/middle seemed to help the story flow better than I remember. Glad the dev didn't give this one up. I do like quite a few of the characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes