TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
oh, finally prime silver gold platinum adamantium mithril definitive ultimate enterprise collector's edition director's cut megapack
aaand all the Sakuras are together, yay
thx mate, datsa lot of work ♥
Tookk a long time and still not done yet.

Phil_McGee

Oct 12, 2018
Are the Android ports all uncensored?? Also thx for the upload. Been waiting for an apk of Idol Cafe 2

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
Now bear with me... Just hear me out... I have never heard of these games before. Are they good? The cover art looks good, but that doesn't tell me a thing about the games themselves... however with a lot of the comments I saw on the first page, clearly these are good. Cause there's a lot of "marry me"s and "you're a god"s over there... So they're good right? Plez esplan.

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
Now bear with me... Just hear me out... I have never heard of these games before. Are they good? The cover art looks good, but that doesn't tell me a thing about the games themselves... however with a lot of the comments I saw on the first page, clearly these are good. Cause there's a lot of "marry me"s and "you're a god"s over there... So they're good right? Plez esplan.
They are a good game company and make good games.
There are many good ones to try but is also depends on the individuals preference and More.
Just give them a try and find the ones you like best.

Reactions: Cochin

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
the All In One uncensored Patch works like a charm.
ive test it with idol cafe I since ive download the game from another thread on this site but there's no adult patch included. gonna download moar in the future(y)(y)

Feb 14, 2019
eyy someone finally decided to revive the collection, i did my best to keep the other one alive but it would seem the mods / staff stopped updating the new download links whenever i would link a new one. If you are in need of any of the games just ask, i have all but sakura forest girls 3

Reactions: TheMaker666

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
eyy someone finally decided to revive the collection, i did my best to keep the other one alive but it would seem the mods / staff stopped updating the new download links whenever i would link a new one. If you are in need of any of the games just ask, i have all but sakura forest girls 3
appreciate it but every single game out but clicker is on this list.

kelmentina

Dec 14, 2021
Why does this have such a hasty 1 star? God, the rating system on this website sometimes. People just mindlessly click 1 or 5, it's very frustrating.

I'm holding back on writing a review since I've only finished the Sakura MMO series till now (1, 2, 3 and extra), but the "the tags are just BS" thing the reviewer said was proven wrong like 4 minutes into the first game, sexual content is literally one of the first things that happens.

Knut Wuchtig, I hate to say it, but your review is really misleading, at least from what I've played. I hope you give the games another chance and change your review, but that is up to you. I can't vouch for the rest, since I've only started most of them, but the Sakura MMO series at least is quite good. Nothing perfect, but certainly not 1 star worthy.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes