kelmentina

Dec 14, 2021
Now bear with me... Just hear me out... I have never heard of these games before. Are they good? The cover art looks good, but that doesn't tell me a thing about the games themselves... however with a lot of the comments I saw on the first page, clearly these are good. Cause there's a lot of "marry me"s and "you're a god"s over there... So they're good right? Plez esplan.
The Sakura series is a pretty well known set of yuri games, and they're all quite good. I've, ofc, not played all of them, but from the ones I'd bought on steam and played here, they're quite fun. I'd compare them to... Nekopara? but with choices instead of a totally linear path. It is more text heavy, but the quality of writing makes up for it imo. If you're into yuri/lesbian content, they're kinda a must play, at least from my side.

As for the games not in the Sakura series, I can't really say, but I'm sure that the quality and writing will be up to par at least, from my experience with the Sakura games. They make good games, but a lot of people share a dislike towards text heavy VNs. So if you are in that group, I'd say you should steer clear, but it's always good to give games like this with clear effort put into them a try, even if you're not a fan of the format :)

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
The Sakura series is a pretty well known set of yuri games, and they're all quite good. I've, ofc, not played all of them, but from the ones I'd bought on steam and played here, they're quite fun. I'd compare them to... Nekopara? but with choices instead of a totally linear path. It is more text heavy, but the quality of writing makes up for it imo. If you're into yuri/lesbian content, they're kinda a must play, at least from my side.

As for the games not in the Sakura series, I can't really say, but I'm sure that the quality and writing will be up to par at least, from my experience with the Sakura games. They make good games, but a lot of people share a dislike towards text heavy VNs. So if you are in that group, I'd say you should steer clear, but it's always good to give games like this with clear effort put into them a try, even if you're not a fan of the format :)
I don't share the dislike towards text heavy anything, to be honest. I do a lot of writing myself, and am in the process of making my own game that's purely text based, so if I was, I'd be insane and hypocritical. lol Thank you for replying. I think I'll give these games a shot.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Perhaps I'm an outlier but... I have only "played" Sakura Swim Club and as someone who love VNs I found it to be really bad. I disliked it so much that it killed my interest in the Sakura series. To me it did one of the worst things a VN can do, ruin the story be devolving to nothing but pointless H-scene. I know a lot may like that but it sucks to have a good story be trashed like that.

weeper

Dec 5, 2019
I'm playing the forest girls one, which I've gotten little way through the 2nd one.

Not gonna lie, it was much hotter than I expecting!

kelmentina

Dec 14, 2021
Perhaps I'm an outlier but... I have only "played" Sakura Swim Club and as someone who love VNs I found it to be really bad. I disliked it so much that it killed my interest in the Sakura series. To me it did one of the worst things a VN can do, ruin the story be devolving to nothing but pointless H-scene. I know a lot may like that but it sucks to have a good story be trashed like that.
Ah, I wouldn't know about that one. Like I said, I've only played the yuri games, and don't plan on going through the straight ones. Thanks for pointing it out though, will let other people avoid that game.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Sakura Dungeon is the BEST Sakura game and one of the only one's that is ACTUALLY a Game rather than just a VN with a few story routes. Wish they made more like it!!!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheMaker666

Knut Wuchtig

Apr 19, 2018
for those of you (Knut Wuchtig , naturaljunior , YuriiH , lolopolop) who want to complain about some of the games that don't have sexual content or any other things you don't like or like. complain to the developer and not me (the uploader) or don't play the games at all.
I would never complain to a uploader. They make this site going.
But i was complaining about the missleading tags. Most of the games do not have not any or very little sexual content.There was no "no sexual content" but "anal sex" "vaginal sex" and many other tags giving a wrong idea what this collection is about.
I got a warning about my review, and it was removed. At the same time "no sexual content" tag was added.

This site lives from uploaders and game debelopers, but also from many users giving feedback about what they found and if they like it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheMaker666

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
I would never complain to a uploader. They make this site going.
But i was complaining about the missleading tags. Most of the games do not have not any or very little sexual content.There was no "no sexual content" but "anal sex" "vaginal sex" and many other tags giving a wrong idea what this collection is about.
I got a warning about my review, and it was removed. At the same time "no sexual content" tag was added.

This site lives from uploaders and game debelopers, but also from many users giving feedback about what they found and if they like it.
When the thread was posted I was still adding things and if you would have been patient you would have seen the all in one uncensored patch. other threads have more worse tags but are often updated just like this one was.
Next time leave a comment like (should add no sexual content to tag) not go about it being rude or disrespectful.

Reactions: kelmentina
Jan 31, 2022
I think the all in one is missing a number of files from the main list, magical girls, idol cafe, succubus, agent... i think thats all. also willing to do al all in one pre-patched?

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
I think the all in one is missing a number of files from the main list, magical girls, idol cafe, succubus, agent... i think thats all. also willing to do al all in one pre-patched?
checked all in one and no files are missing and no to all in one pre-patched if someone else is willing to share an all in one pre-patched I will post the link with credit going to them.

Reactions: BunnygirlBoobies
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes